FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 3:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» A Tired Hiatus
Yesterday at 6:21 am by Adrian

» [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:27 pm by WritingBookworm

» ✮ app thread ✮ Danmachi
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am by LuciusCypher

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» « Asphodel »
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 pm by Hime

» [RP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 am by Lady Senbonzakura

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Re: Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:46 pm

- Cassia -

We barrel past the monsters together, and I make sure to bash their heads in as soon as I can. We advance through the city, avoiding flame and falling debris. The kid’s scream becomes louder, and we follow it to an alleyway, with a swarm of monsters cornering him into a corner. “There he is!”

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:21 pm

No'sha continued to shoot anything that didn't look humanoid. Their aim wasn't going to improve that much in ten minutes, but it was getting easy to navigate this foreign weapon.

When they came across the boy, No'sha immediately pointed the Soulgun away from the child. If he died, even by a stray..."bullet", they'd all fail the simulation. Unwilling to take that chance, the talmey waited for Cassia's orders.
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:43 pm

~Erina~
I go to snap at the boy with the daggers to inform him that I literally just suggested that when Cassia speaks up instead, relaying the sentiment herself. I tilt my head slightly upwards, grateful that I wouldn't have to interact with the imbecile myself since he clearly couldn't understand the language I was so plainly speaking, before beginning to walk after the others once more.

I keep my head down most of the way, cradling my right arm to my chest in an attempt to hide my discomfort as much as possible. I wouldn't allow them to see the pain that easily; that would give them satisfaction I was not inclined to provide them so willingly. As we walk, the gears continuously shift in my head as I attempt to figure out this abomination of a device I was so graciously gifted with. It had to work somehow, I just needed to figure out how. . .

Eventually we make a turn at the sound of some crying and I move with the group, staying towards the rear and holding my arm behind my back. I see there is a small child, a boy, up ahead and subconsciously move a few paces forward, eyes softening ever so slightly as I attempt to hear the conversation of the others.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:24 pm

A wave of relief came over Conrad when he saw the boy- he'd forgotten all about the Soul Sorcerer and her mishap. He's here, he's alive, we've-
The blood started to race through his veins again- yes, the boy was still alive, but also surrounded by Demons. Instinctively, he went to grab his sidearm, but it wasn't there.

Damn it, they took away all our weapons, he thought, gripping his daggers. Except for these. He turned expectantly to the rest of the team, considering his options. The Soul Sorcerers are too inexperienced to handle this, and the only ones left with any ranged option are the Soul Rangers, and they might hit the-
Another option came to his mind. A distraction. And who better to cause a distraction than a spy?

"I'm going in," he whispered to Cassia between the chaos. "Get the kid out while I have them occupied." With that, he broke away from the group, maneuvering to the side before picking up a piece of debris and tossing it at one of the demons to get their attention.

"...then maybe you should reevaluate your definition of stupidity."
Thank you Fix-it for the amazing signature!
Also, thank you so much ~Hermione~ for last year's awesome Marcel signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm

- Cassia -

“Wait, what?” I realize what’s happening. “Wait! Conrad, we didn’t discuss . . .” And he’s gone.

I sigh. If he’s giving us a window, we may as well take it. “Let’s move in,” I say to the others, dropping my voice before taking point.

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:23 pm

When the rock clattered next to them, one of the demons turned around from the cornered child to face the source of the noise. No sooner that it had, Conrad had fallen onto his back, doing his best to look absolutely terrified- which wasn't exactly hard, given how he knew he was setting himself up as bait.

He screamed, as high-pitched as he could make himself go, to make him seem even more vulnerable. "S-someone help!!' he shouted, his voice deliberately quivering, "I've fallen and I c-can't get up!" He didn't know if the demons could actually understand his words, but he hoped he'd convey a sense of wounded prey, a superior victim to the young boy.

He glanced back at the others, winking quickly, hoping they'd pick up that it was an act.

"...then maybe you should reevaluate your definition of stupidity."
Thank you Fix-it for the amazing signature!
Also, thank you so much ~Hermione~ for last year's awesome Marcel signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24