FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
June 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Soulblade [Roleplay Thread] - Page 22 Empty Re: Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]

Post by boyhoy on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:53 pm

~Erina~
I look up, wide eyed and manic, at the girl who had approached me. My look turns to one of dumbfound bewilderment at the idiotic question she asked me. The giant amulet was encapsulating my hand in light, what did she think?

"Yes it fucking hurts!" I yell, another flash of light pulsing outward from the pendant in my palm. "Do something!"

I could feel the emotions boiling beneath my surface, a frantic torrent that raged beneath me. I could feel myself slipping, losing control of myself in this inferno that I was trapped in. I let out another scream as I look down to see the amulet doing. . . something.

Flickers of embers begin to surround my palm, swirling and coalescing into my hand until a burning flame rages within. The fire grows by the second until it's engulfing my palm and I throw out my hand in a desperate attempt to get it away from me. Only then does it respond to my command, flinging outward directly the girl. I continue to fling my arm around, trying to get the flames to dissipate by whatever means necessarily, only to have them continue to fire randomly around me.

"Make it stop!!" I cry.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:16 pm

- Cassia -

I nod at No'sha. They never spoke up much, so I try to make my voice somewhat gentle now that they have. "Yeah, like left and ri-- OH MY GOD!" I jump back when Erina's arm is suddenly bathed in fire, and I actually have to duck in order to avoid getting my head burned off.

"Okay! Uh!" What do we do? I'm the Soul Leader, I'm supposed to have the answers. "Just calm down! I think your panic is making it worse!"

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Currently Watching: The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:35 pm

~Erina~
I whip my head around, the blazes from my arm mirroring themselves in my gaze as I glare at Cassia.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! Are you seriously telling me to calm down right now?! Why don't you try fucking calming down when your ARM IS ON FIRE!" I shout, waving my arm again for good measure. Of course, this only continued to release randomly oriented flames out from around me but at this point I didn't care. Maybe someone would get hit and they'd end this piece of shit training exercise. Whoever the hell was in charge of this apparently didn't care that I was literally burning right now so maybe this would get their attention.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Conrad jumped back when the princess's arm burst into flames- he didn't know the logic behind the Soul Amulet, but he could only assume her own hotheaded arrogance led to this. Not long after, she began to flail about like a spoiled child, sending fireballs out at random around her.

"Stop moving your arm around before somebody else gets hurt!" He ordered the Soul Sorceress while trying to think of a solution. He turned to the others. "And someone get the other Soul Medic over here!"

Thank you Fix-it for the amazing signature!
Also, thank you so much ~Hermione~ for last year's awesome Marcel signature!
Comrade Squid
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:48 pm

- Darius -

"By the Goddess," I mutter, staring at the scene with horror. I barrel over to Blackburn. "End the simulation now! She's freaking out!"

That bastard shakes his head. "She must learn how to control her powers. Better to learn here than out there in the battlefield."

"You can control the simulation, right? At least give them something to put out the fire with!"

- Cassia -

"What Conrad said! Stop moving your arm!" I take a deep breath. Okay, what's the first thing we need to do? Put out the fire. Erina can't do that on her own. We need a--

A bucket! I dash over a block to the left, fetching a pail filled to the brim with water. Some of that water sloshes out as I run, and by the time I get back to the others, the smoke is bad enough that I cough. Desperately, I throw water onto her burning arm.

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Currently Watching: The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:52 pm

No'sha jerked back a step at the sight of the Princess' burning arm. Unfortunately, they hadn't dealt with burns that servere, only the temporary sting that came with brushing up against a hot pot on the stove or watching Ja'yon test to see if an engine was still warm. Luckily, it seemed Cassia had it under control, so they allowed their icy-blue eye to return from wide-eyed horror back to its typical almost-frown.
Lady Senbonzakura
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:41 pm

~Hana~

I jerk forward to try and do something to help her but scream in pain as fire erupts from her arm and directly onto my skin. I have to back up from her for a second, my soulstaff slipping through my fingers as I pat out the flames on my dress.

I wince, breathing hard as I touch tender skin, and try to get back to the task at hand. Cassia throws some water at her arm and while the fire dies down for a second I move forward, fingers shaking as I pick up my staff again.

I swallow down the pain, feeling tears prick the corner of my eyes as I move closer to her, the only thing helping me being the soft energy of the soulstaff moving over my own arm, "Erina? I really need you to try and calm down, ok? I know that's really scary and really kinda hurts but if you keep panicking it's going to make things worse. I can probably heal your arm but not if I'm getting hit by fire."

Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:27 pm

~Erina~
I sputter as the water assaults me, wiping off my face with my free hand to get a better look at my arm. Thankfully, the flames had died down slightly, though the burning sensation was still present.

The girl that I see I burned has a calming presence to her voice, to her demeanor, one that the other individuals speaking to me lack. I key in on her words and allow myself a moment to take a deep breath, followed by another. Closing my eyes, I focus on my chest inflating and deflating in a slow, methodical rhythm. It takes some time, but soon enough the burning vanishes and I look down to see the flames had all but vanished. A wave of my arm and the rest flicker off my skin and dissolve into embers in the sky and drift off on the wind.

It is only then that I see the burnt and raw sight of flesh as my skin has peeled off from the intense heat. The bright reds and pinks that cover my arm are clearly indicative of burns and I let out a low gasp as I drop the amulet to the ground, pain now starting to set in as my whole arm is overwhelmed by an agony I have never felt before. I clutch above the burns, trying anything to halt the flood of pain to my brain, but to no avail. I stifle a cry; these people had seen me act up enough and I would not give them the satisfaction of seeing it any further.

boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:11 am

~Hana~

“Alright, there we go,” I tell her softly as a smile spreads over my face. I really didn’t know where this calm was coming from. My eyes were still watering from the pain in my own arm but my voice was steady and I wasn’t shaking so badly. I took the last few steps forward and looked at the burnt patches on her arm, eyes flicking up to see her expression before falling back down, “Ok, now how to do this...”

Lowering the soulstaff down towards her arm, I try to make sure not to actually touch the burnt skin. That won’t feel nice even with a magical healing stick. I tried to concentrate on the light coming out of the staff and the light got slightly brighter as it moved over her skin, “Am I doing anything?”

Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:19 am

~Erina~
Truthfully, the sight of my burned arm with skin falling off and blisters beginning to sprout from the pinched and charred skin was pretty unappealing so I wasn't exactly looking to see if what she was doing was working. Though briefly before she asks, a warmth spreads through my body. Not one of fire and flame, but of soothing peace. I can feel the burns on my arm begin to dull in pain ever so slightly, the pain receding more and more as time passes.

I spare a glance down and notice my arm not nearly as burned as before. It still looked rough and definitely ached fiercely, but not nearly at the intensity it was prior.

"Yes, that is quite helpful," I admit, making eye contact with the girl before turning away.

"Th- thank you," I say softly. "And I am. . . sorry that I burned your arm."

boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next