FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 2:10 am by Adrian

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by Comrade Squid

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Yesterday at 3:48 pm by Sal

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Sal

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» [PROMO THREAD] Asphodel
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» Ithaca in the Rapture
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 am by ~Dylan Battle~

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 am by Adrian

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Re: Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:44 am

- Darius -

“Name’s Cassia Mason.” She grins, displaying the whites of her teeth. She bows playfully — or is it tauntingly? It had better not be tauntingly — before drawing herself back up. Her eyes sparkle. Maybe it was playful after all. “Never worked with a real live Princess before, this is new.”

Princesses aren’t a different species, you mindless cretin.

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Damsel by Elena K. Arnold
Currently Watching: The Dragon Prince
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:24 am

~Erina~
Ah, finally someone with manners on this planet. And from the hooligan no less. I think to myself with a smirk, satisfied by the display.

"And I have never worked with a. . . whatever title they give you, before either. I suppose this will be a new experience for us both, won't it, Cassia Mason?" I muse.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:28 am

- Darius -

Now some of Cassia’s playfulness goes away, her smile tightening ever-so-slightly. “Soul Leader. You’ve never worked with a Soul Leader before.”

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:43 am

~Erina~
"That's right, I have not," I agree, glancing upwards before steeling my icy gaze on her once more.

"I hope my first encounter will not be a disappointment."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:55 am

- Cassia -

I’d liked her at first. Elegant, royalty, and hey, she had a spark to her. But the more it becomes clear that she has no respect for me, I quickly start to lose respect for her. Any humor that might have remained disappears after Erina’s frosty gaze. This princess may be indomitable, but I cannot be dominated. Not if I want to be taken seriously as Soul Leader.

I shrug. “Impressing you ain’t my first priority. That honor goes to making sure I do my job right.”

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:17 am

~Erina~
My gaze softens slightly at her words, her stance beginning to sway me, before hardening once more. Perhaps I hadn't given this girl enough credit. While my impression of her still left much to be desired, I could appreciate and understand the commitment to one's position, especially considering I was involved. If I were to take this job seriously, I would hope the one who was leading would as well and it was reassuring to hear her say so. Frankly her ability to not back down was admirable as well considering it wasn't often that I found someone who had the nerve to speak to me in such a way. Though of course I couldn't give her the satisfaction of knowing that; I had a reputation to maintain still.

"Well, Cassia Mason, that seems to be something we can agree upon then. Do your job right and we will have no qualms these next few years. While impressing me may not be your priority, I am still a member of this. . . group and I refuse to be led by an incompetent individual. I hope you show me you are not."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:33 am

- Cassia -

“Just you wait, princess.” I add one last smile before turning away from her. Over her shoulder, the dude that had accompanied her is staring daggers at me, but I don’t care. I don’t care what any of them think of me, not him, not Erina, not the Prime Minister, no one.

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:08 am

~ Fuyu ~
Distracted by their banter, it takes me a solid minute before I drop into another bow for the crown princess. This one is much more defined than the one I used to greet Cassia. I say no words and rise back up, though her bodyguard catches my eye. I can't help but glare a little.The princess got to bring her bodyguard, but the other bodyguard couldn't bring her prince?

Normally I would be ashamed with my own lack of awareness and the time it took me to bow to the royalty when it might as well be my job, but... she is not my princess. I bow simply out of title acknowledge. I will not be serving her. It matters little.

I turn back to Cassia and resume where the conversation left off. "My name is Tsuruko, Fuyu." I offer out my prosthetic hand, having wanted to shake hers earlier, but not wanting to be rude in the presence of the crown princess.

in darkness blooms the spider lily.
thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

https://lesbianfroggy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:13 am

No'sha watched the two Abalosians (at least, that's what they looked like) enter the room, and kept their gaze on the two as they interacted with Sopa Girl. Their eye widen slightly when a thought crept into their mind:

Is that the princess Galexa told me about? Fear spiked into their chest, Sha'reney, I hope she doesn't know who I am. They flickered their gaze to the floor, Or, what I am, I guess.
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:18 pm

- Cassia -

“Fuyu, huh?” I take her hand, the metal surprisingly warm against my own. “Well, I’m excited to work with you! You know any of the others here?”

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next