FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
June 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]

Page 106 of 107 Previous  1 ... 54 ... 105, 106, 107  Next

Go down

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 106 Empty Re: Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]

Post by Hime on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:44 pm

- Levi -

I gave her statement a nod of agreement, briefly glancing out the window when I felt the helicopter begin to take off. I could feel something ice-cold in the pit of my stomach, but I didn't want to think of that as an omen. It was probably just me being overdramatic, as per usual. We were all capable of making this mission go smoothly...

At least, I hope we are.

"That's a fair point," I said coolly. "But I'm sure everything will turn out fine."

Knock on wood.

IRONGALE
DANMACHI
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread] - Page 106 Empty Re: Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]

Post by boyhoy on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:30 pm

~Lily~
I run a hand through my hair absentmindedly before placing it in my lap once more, my foot tapping against the floor of the helicopter impatiently. I knew that everything that was about to happen was going to end horribly, but I couldn't stop myself from going along for the ride. I must be one sick fuck then, right?

I sigh and dart my eyes from side to side to examine the others I was on board with. Truthfully, we had a lot of dead weight on this mission, which didn't increase our likelihood of success. A disgruntled sigh escapes my lips as I continue to tap my foot at regular intervals. I just wanted this to be over already. . .

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:50 pm

~Kdin~

"Alright, let's do this," I say, trying to keep sounding optimistic as the helicopter takes off. I don't want to jinx us but even I don't like the feeling I'm getting from this mission.

Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:02 am

-Andy-

As I pushed the last sweater into my suitcase, my hand sliding across the metal exterior, I sighed slightly.

Kane
Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:20 pm

~ Valkov ~

I gave my old friend a smile, trying to suppress the memories that her presence brought back. "Ready as I'll ever be," I admitted. High-stake missions were always accompanied by anxiety. "...And you?"

IRONGALE
DANMACHI
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:42 pm

- Annika -

No. Trust me, I’m even more nervous than you are. But as much as I’d love to be honest with him, he’s one of the squad leaders, and he needs to project confidence to his students. In order for him to gain a sense of confidence, someone needs to appear self-assured. “I’m ready! We’re all professionals, or close to it. We’re trained for these kinds of situations. Even if we get the worst outcome, we can handle ourselves and make the best of it.”

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Currently Watching: The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:16 am

~ Valkov ~

Her response was braver than I anticipated. I sensed hints of hesitation in her eyes, but her body language betrayed none of that. All I could do was smile with relief.

"I'm glad to hear it. You're more than capable of making this mission go smoothly."

-- MINUTES PASSED --

- Levi -

"Geez," I murmured as I grabbed my seat arms, feeling the helicopter land abruptly. "Thanks for the warning, Ren."

My squad leader stood, gathering a few throwing knives and putting them in his belt. "Anytime, Levi."

My eye twitched when he pronounced it wrong on purpose. But we didn't have time for a back and forth. It was go-time. I stood up as well, making sure that my own belt was still heavy with the weight of my guns. Sure enough, it was.

"Alright. Those who volunteered for the diplomatic team, gather near me," Valkov announced.

IRONGALE
DANMACHI
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:07 am

~Jojo~

Kdin actually fell out of his seat during the landing, landing on the floor with a grunt.

Stifling my giggles I jumped up from my own seat and moved over to Valkov.

Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:58 am

~Lily~
I rise and, with slow and methodical steps, make my way over to Valkov. I come to a stop a couple feet from him, leaning my weight to one side with one leg slightly extended as I cross my arms in front of me.

"So? What now?" I ask simply, the sting of bitter cold emotion cutting through my voice.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:39 am

~Flavio~

"Wait, does the back-up team just wait outside, then?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. I didn't want to come all this way just to stand outside, man.

Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 106 of 107 Previous  1 ... 54 ... 105, 106, 107  Next