FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

Go down

Re: Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:55 pm

Lachtna smiled at Adair and Riada before they turned away from him again. He glanced over their shoulders as to who was already on board, and saw Gretchen, Annie, and Lucille sitting close to the door. None of them seemed to be doing very well, but he made sure to smile politely at all of them.

Upon seeing the four of them, however, Gretchen did tilt her head and smile back, "It's quadruple-trouble!" she greeted both sets of twins playfully.
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:17 am

BTS

~Bridget~

I let out a breath. Eric was... well, he was Eric. But the more numbers we had, the better. Everyone knew I wasn't much of a fighter. I still wanted to help, of course. There was strength in groups, though. And so far, this was looking appropriate for the task at hand.

(Fast-forwarding a bit, just because)

~Tristen~

Getting inside the facility beneath the museum was actually pretty easy. Turns out the trick is acting like you know what you're doing. Once we filed into the access tunnels, I managed to locate the entrance to... whatever the hell this place was quickly, and we all found ourselves inside...

Another fucking hallway.

"I'm starting to feel like this is a metaphor for something," my dad muttered as our group paced down the corridors. We were trying to keep our voices lowered, but interestingly enough, we hadn't run across any enemies so far. The place was eerily quiet, aside from a disturbing low hum emanating from the blank white walls. The fluorescent lighting above us gave the complex a sterile, hospital-like feeling, though the place was anything but.

The strangest part? There were no doors so far, besides the one we came out of. Just twisting hallways and winding stairs. Like the place was built around something.

"Anyone have any idea how to locate him?" Bridget asked our group.

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:29 pm

- Lucille -

I see Riada and Adair here, and suddenly I’m running through the forest with Riada, the sound of trees splintering apart at Daikaiju’s tail echoing as we go —

I dig my nails into my wrist, bringing myself back to the train car. I can’t look at Riada without thinking of that night. Since Adair has Riada’s face, it’s hard to look at him, either. So I focus my attention on the Martins, waving to them as Gretchen says hi.

BTS

- Valerie -

I don’t like wandering around this much and feeling so exposed, but we’ve got no other choice if we want to find Vincent. “I say we ask someone working here. Not nice, but it’s better than walking around in circles.”

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:55 pm

~Adair~

"What, us? Trouble?" Riada asks with fake shock, laying a hand over his chest. I laugh from beside him and everything seems ok. A second later, something shifts. I see Lucille's eyes meet Riada's and suddenly there's tension. She looks distant, like she's seeing something we can't, before she suddenly comes back and looks away from the two of us. Riada's smile falters for a split second like he knows exactly what she's seeing but he shakes it off quickly, another grin taking over his expression.

"How was everyone's vacation?" I ask, trying to gently move us past whatever just happened.

This is the Legend of
DELTA RUNE
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:20 pm

Annie internally groaned when she saw who had just boarded the train. Oh great, it's Fiachra.
She cringed when Gretchen warmly invited them, and she quickly looked out the window of the train to avoid making eye contact with her ex.

---

Once inside an empty cabin, Lucas quickly hopped onto the table and climbed into the overhead luggage, his small and malleable body allowing him to just barely squeeze in. Won't bother anyone here, hopefully.

---

BTS

Eric sighed when he realized they had no means of actually finding Vincent. Do they even know he's here?

Valerie seemed to be the only one taling sense, so he turned to her. "Do you mean we ask them, or do you mean we..." he balled his right hand into a fist and punched his left palm with it, "...ask them?"

"...then maybe you should reevaluate your definition of stupidity."
Thank you Fix-it for the amazing signature!
Also, thank you so much ~Hermione~ for last year's awesome Marcel signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Gretchen shrugged a little. "Uneventful!" she answered, then turned to the Annie and Lucille to see if they agreed. Her smile vanished when she saw their reactions, and pursed her lips.

I thought seeing some old friends would be helpful distractions. Bold of me to assume these two want to see any friends, I guess.

"Those are the best kind." Fiachra commented, grinning at everyone.

Gretchen made eye contract with Lachtna, and jerked her head slightly. The Martin seemed to get the memo, because after a second, he tapped on Adair and Riada's shoulders.

"Let's find a seat, huh, guys?"
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:48 pm

~Riada~

"Yeah, totally," I agreed, giving him a smile. This was getting way too awkward way too quickly. Still I looked back at the three girls before we left, "See you guys later!"

Adair seemed happy to get away from the tense situation too now that Annie was refusing to look at Fiachra. Gretchen seemed to be the only one happy to see us.

Lucille definitely didn't look happy to see me. I didn't blame her, I'd been having nightmares about that damn forest that I hadn't told anyone about. Seeing her here now...it was probably stirring up the same memories for her.

This is the Legend of
DELTA RUNE
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:38 pm

Gretchen inwardly sighed, but turned back to Annie and Lucille with an otherwise pleasant face.

~~~~~~~

Lachtna and Fiachra waved at the girls before following the Scanthans to a seat.
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:43 pm

Annie awkwardly turned back to face Gretchen, looking slightly ashamed.
"I'm sorry. That was childish, wasn't it?"

"...then maybe you should reevaluate your definition of stupidity."
Thank you Fix-it for the amazing signature!
Also, thank you so much ~Hermione~ for last year's awesome Marcel signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:00 pm

Gretchen had a tough choice to make - lie, or make Annie feel bad.

Oh, did she say "tough"? She meant "easy". Lie, of course.

"I guess not." She replied, "I've seen friends in highschool do the same thing."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next