FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

{RP THREAD} The Divine

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Go down

Re: {RP THREAD} The Divine

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:05 am

~Elric~
Once I hear him shout, I know I have to try and rectify this situation. I can't lose them now. I was no diplomat like Thea, but I had some potential and a plan I think could help me.

"Wait, no! Please!" I shout, lowering my hood as a sign of good faith.

"I need your help!! Please, I'm begging you. Don't abandon me. I need help!"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:28 am

- Zacharias -

My hand darts to my sword as soon as he moves, only for it to relax once he’s taken off his hood. I stop, squinting at him, taking a moment to assess his features. I blink once, like I can’t quite believe it. “Wait. Prince Elric?”

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Sabriel by Garth Nix
Currently Watching: The Dragon Prince
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:40 am

@Ace wrote:~Gideon
"I'm glad you're beginning to see things my way. However, there is one issue with your plan. Surprise attacks are meant for those who would undermine the nature of law and justice in this land. Unless you already have any proof of their misdeeds, as much as I would like to merely deal with them all quickly I believe that in order to make it known that we were only acting in the kingdom's best interests, we must do things correctly. They haven't been paying their taxes, so we can require them to pay us everything they owe us - with the set rate of interest, of course," I grin. "If they can't pay, they'll have to labor to repay their debts, just as any other citizen would. And if they refuse..."

I don't let my pleasure at this thought be known externally, but certainly do hope to myself that they choose this course of action.

"If they refuse, we use whatever force necessary to make them comply. How's that?"

~ Sandrine ~
I bite the inside of my cheek and look to my lap. Yesterday, nearly the entire Jury was pretty damn set on an attack. I was not. But I don't have any power, so I play their little game... and then they all change their mind? It seems Lord Sandrine is never right. Lord Sandrine never has any good ideas! We must all disagree with Lord Sandrine every time she speaks; even if she's saying what we want to hear!

"That is a sound plan. You're right --  we shan't hurt innocent people -- taxing them seems to be a more just solution."

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

https://lesbianfroggy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:55 am

- Faith -

I quirk an eyebrow at Gideon’s suggestion. Yesterday he was itching for an attack, but now he proposes this? That’s certainly not a bad thing. It sounds like he’s given the matter more thought, and I’m glad of that. But Sandrine did already propose something similar from the beginning, didn’t she?

Sure enough, those sharp eyes of hers are downcast, and have lost some of her edge. I sit up straighter, smiling as warmly as ever at Gideon. “That’s a good plan,” I say. “I’m happy to hear you’re going along with Lord Sandrine’s initial idea.”

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:09 am

{ Rena }

I had sprinted after that, terrified out of my mind at that point. But once I turn a corner, I realize Zach wasn't with me, and from the corner, I peaked out at what was happening down the alley. Was that. . . The prince? No doubt about it, it looked just like him.

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Isn't it lovely, all alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:18 am

~Elric~
I nod, slowly raising my hands and slinging the bow off my back. I methodically lower it to the ground before rising to my feet and presenting my hands out in a sign of peace.

"Yes, it's me. I apologize for the secrecy but I was desperate and saw no other way. As I said before, I am in dire need of assistance. Please, help me," I plead, glancing from the man to the girl hiding behind the alley back to the man again.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:31 am

- Zacharias -

“It’s all right, Rena,” I call. “It’s just Prince Elric. We’re safe.” Actually, I’m not. Elric followed me for a reason. But hopefully the terror Rena displayed was enough to show Elric she’s innocent. I hold my face in my hand for a moment hiding embarrassment. “Gods, we’re idiots, running from a prince . . .”

Then Elric makes his request, and I bow. “Anything, your highness, and we’re sorry for the misunderstanding. But . . . If I may ask, why us? You don’t even know our names.”

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:39 am

~Elric~
As soon as I see his bow, I wave my hand dismissively, casting aside the gesture. "The formalities are appreciated, but far beyond necessary. As for why I felt the need to follow you two? Well, let's say I'm a good judge of character. And I feel a strong presence from both of you that you are seeking to do good in the world, whether you mean it or not," I reply.

A complete lie? No, not at all. I could tell from this man that, although he was incredibly suspicious, he was driven by a desire to enact whatever he felt was the right thing to do. And that was enough to allow my statement to appear as truth.

"I appreciate the willingness to help, though I feel I must tell you what I seek first. I cannot tell you much, at least not here in the open; however, if you're willing, I can tell you more within the safety of the castle walls. The choice is yours: we speak vaguely here or openly at the castle. I'll tell you more once you decide."

~Leo~
I raise an eyebrow in Faith's direction, picking up on the implication behind her words. How could she so openly belittle the ideas of the Overseer like that? Was her loyalty shifting to this Lord we just encountered? What could cause such an immediate tipping of her ideals in that manner?

I swallow my bacon before speaking up. "Yes, it is excellent that the Overseer is able to propose such a well thought out plan. As always, he seems quite prepared for the situation even though we still know so little about what we are getting ourselves into," I end with a smile, dipping my head in respect to Gideon.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:51 am

- Zacharias -

“I . . .” I shake my head. “I think I need to know just a few details, your highness. I don’t understand what’s going on. We just saw that the gates were closed and no one would tell us what was happening, and that led me to fear that our safety would be jeopardized if we stayed here any longer.”

- Faith -

“Indeed,” I say to Leo, though I want to frown. Did I disrespect Gideon? I only wanted to help Sandrine and have others remember that she also proposed a non-violent solution, and therefore see the value in her as well as Gideon. My loyalty is to the Overseer first and foremost — or at least, it should be.

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:07 am

{ Rena }

Slowly I move from my place behind the alleyway and back beside Zach, feeling a bit embarrassed I was afraid the Prince of all people was going to murder us or worse.

I want to apologize for my actions towards royal blood, but both him and Zach are in a discussion about the state of what's going on. Zach says he wants vague details but I have instincts screaming for us to help--no, Rena, stop it.

You can't save everyone. We were going to Pikoro, remember? You and Zach. Zach and I. Yea. We could help as much as we could but we still had plans. Besides, once the Jury of Nine was back I was sure it would be more than taken care of.

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Isn't it lovely, all alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down