FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

{RP THREAD} The Divine

Page 53 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59  Next

Go down

Re: {RP THREAD} The Divine

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon May 28, 2018 7:52 pm

~Katsu~

The night before always felt like the hardest. After a year of adjusting back to life on one side of this feud, getting close to dad again, and talking to everyone who lived here, knowing that I would be leaving again always hurt. Not to mention the fact that this war meant I would be fighting people I had also gotten to know.

I sparred with dad all day, along with a few other of his friends. I acted like I always did, cocky, optimistic, and fun. Inside I was dying. It was always fine until I tried to fall asleep, trying to calm myself down and tell myself everything would be ok. Even though I would basically be fighting with one of my parents on the battlefield.

I tried to tell myself every year to not get close to anyone, not make any friends that I would have to hurt in the next year. I always failed. Dad would always say I was too charismatic for my own good, mom would say I was too trusting. Both of those combined meant that each year I would find a new friend that I would have to say goodbye too. I had seen too many of them die the next year. The only positive thing was that I managed to get mom and dad to promise me one thing: they wouldn't hurt each other in these fights no matter what. I don't think I could take watching them tear each other apart.

I eventually managed to fall asleep last night, the exhaustion from the endless training the past week finally catching up with me. I wished I could just stay asleep.

A pillow hit the back of my head early in the morning softer than usual. Dad was probably expecting a smart ass remark or a joke, but I just started shaking. This kept getting harder and harder every year, and this time I felt so nervous I was going to be sick. A second passed before I felt the bed dip beside me and a hand started rubbing at my shoulder blades.

A sigh came from dad before he spoke, "I'm sorry, Katsuro. This isn't fair on you, it never has been, and I know that. I don't regret the things I did that brought you to me, but I do wish it had been under different circumstances. I can't promise you much, but I can promise I will try and keep your mother safe."

I took a few steadying breaths as his words washed over me, trying to make myself calm down before he ruffled my hair, "How about this. Whoever gets the least injuries today gets to make the loser do whatever they want next year. I bet I'll beat you by a landslide."

The familiar challenge finally brought a laugh out of me and I peeked out from my pillow with a grin, "You wish, old man. You can't even keep up with me, what makes you think you can avoid a whole army?"

That made dad huff and he shoved my face back into the pillow as I yelled at him. He let go quickly and pushed off the bed, "Well then get ready so you can prove it to me."

He left with a grin and a shake of his head before closing the door and leaving me alone again. I sighed and pushed myself up to sit, rubbing at my face with both hands. I gave myself another minute to calm down before jumping out of bed and getting ready for battle. I only hoped I would be able to shake this awful feeling before the fighting began.

~Rhona~

I was sitting in one of the bedrooms Lord Sandrine had given us, sipping on a cup of tea and reading a book by the windowsill. I had woken up early in order to bathe and dress before this no doubt hectic day. Plus I was hoping a few cups of tea would cure this headache I had woken up with. Either I needed to start drinking more or stop drinking completely in order to avoid this.

I couldn't help but wonder what our actual plan for today would be. Lord Sandrine had given an idea that only a few of us were on board with and I wasn't sure if Gideon would give us any other instructions.

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed May 30, 2018 1:27 am

- Zacharias -

Killing King William Ro'Maeve had been the most important thing to do during my time here in O'Khasis. The second most important thing to do was to make sure Rena got a nice dress.

"That'll be six-hundred, sir." The merchant opens her palm for money. I grimace. Six-hundred? That's half of my money, right there.

But then I take another look at the dress. It's rather simple compared to the other garish designs offered by the shop. Pure white, it's sleeveless, and doesn't even quite come down to the knees. It might not be eye-catching to others, but I know Rena. I know what she likes and what she looks good in.

I'm sure her face will light up when she sees this.

That thought alone is all it takes to pass the money on to the merchant.

- Faith -

I raise my chin as I survey my appearance in the mirror, fixing the strands in my braid. I wove it too loosely, but now it looks sharper and tighter. A once-over later, I head out of the room. I would like to see Lord Sandrine, for . . . reasons. But who I need to see is Gideon. If he has a plan for dealing with these brigands, then I and the other Jury members need to hear it as soon as possible.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Currently Watching: Westworld
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:34 am

{ Lana }

I was supposed to meet Syl today. That was fine, he seemed really cool! Hopefully he didn't up and abandon me though, that would suck. . . like a lot. Not that I thought he'd do that to me. But you get the point.

"Hey Syl!" I greet upon seeing him where he asked me to be.

{ Rena }

I spent extra time trying to get as much rest as I could. I wasn't exactly tired per say. Just wanted to get a little more rest before we headed out today. And, on top of that, Zach seemed to be okay with that. Or at least, he was letting me rest as there hadn't been a knock on my door as of yet.

But even as much as I wanted to rest. I knew I should have at least gotten dressed and ready for when he did want to go.

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:15 am

- Zacharias -

”Leave this somewhere where he can find it.” I pass the sealed note off to the Draugr in service to me. I double check the opening of the alley, ensuring Prince Elric nor any of his men are anywhere to be found. I’d slipped out of the hotel yet again tonight, because there was just one more item of business I had to take care of. “You know who it’s for.”

She turns the envelope over. “And what does it say?”

“It contains my gratitude for helping me get into the castle tonight, and I thought he’d like to know I was successful in obtaining the Sentinel’s relic,” I say. “It also bears a command. I’m going to Pikoro Village next, and I imagine it’ll be quiet while I’m there. He’s to help me make sure it
stays quiet.”

Now, I climb up the stairs to my room in the inn, fitting the keys into the door, setting the bagged dress aside on my bed before knocking on Rena’s door. “Hey, you awake?”

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:35 am

{ Rena }

"Yea! One moment!" I call out, excited as I finish dressing myself. I grabbed my bag, heading towards the door to meet him face to face.

"Morning! Or afternoon, I can't really tell what time it is."

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:53 am

- Zacharias -

“Late morning,” I say. “So what do you think about heading to Pikoro Village? It may not have the grandeur of O’Khasis, but it’d still be a nice place to stop by.”

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:57 am

{ Rena }

"Ooh, that sounds exciting! We'll meet a bunch of awesome witches and wizards there." Smiling at him I look forward to it. Pikoro was south of where I lived, and it was a place I'd want to go even if it was a very cold place.

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:51 am

- Zacharias -

“I know, right?” I think she’s already gotten her things together, so I start going down the stairs, looking back at her as I go. “I bet it’ll be breathtaking to see so much magic in action.”

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:31 pm

~Gideon
Not sure what to do, I decide to head to the dining hall. Even though I perhaps should've waited to be invited for the feast last time, it was surely time for breakfast already.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:52 pm

- Faith -

I make my way back to the ornate dining room, finding Gideon already there. I smile warmly at the Overseer. “Good morning, your highness.”

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59  Next