FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 2:10 am by Adrian

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by Comrade Squid

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Yesterday at 3:48 pm by Sal

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Sal

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» [PROMO THREAD] Asphodel
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» Ithaca in the Rapture
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 am by ~Dylan Battle~

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 am by Adrian

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

{RP THREAD} The Divine

Page 52 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 62  Next

Go down

Re: {RP THREAD} The Divine

Post by boyhoy on Fri May 25, 2018 1:26 am

~Elric~
I go to protest, knowing it wasn't safe for her to be travelling on her own. Someone just killed our father, after all. Even though she was there and was unharmed, I had no idea if that would remain to be true if she were to find the assailant.

Though her plan makes sense and I know, logically, that it would be our best hope. So I give a solemn nod, giving a half turn in my saddle so I could look at her properly. "We can meet back at the castle in a couple hours. Don't do anything foolish. And please, above all else. . . Stay safe, Thea," I say, giving her a loving smile as I turn and flick the reins to spur Vaxia on ahead.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri May 25, 2018 11:12 am

-Allusis-

"Are we expected to serve ourselves?" I said somewhat incredulously. The idea that a noble home would not each guest served separately was abhorrent.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sat May 26, 2018 9:13 am

{ The Queen }

Most queens, upon learning of their husband's death, would have wept moments after realization set in. Actually, normally anyone who had lost someone in their life would have felt a bit of remorse. . . But not me. Cruel, you may think, and cruel many think of me. However, is that not how life here in Ru'aun works?

Beneath this damned nation is a bubbling, oozing pit of spite and destruction. Cruelty, torment, vicious and bloody thoughts and feelings all mixing together in a grotesque recipe waiting for any right moment to explode.

That is why when I learned of my husband's--the King's death--I barely felt any pity upon him. The man had it coming. Even with my bias it was not anywhere near a stretch as to the amount of enemies he secretly had. With the House of Torment still up and running there was no surprise there that they hated him, the poor people of O'Khasis also had it out for him--as they were left to perish while the rich got to bask in glory and ignorant bliss. And me? Well, I was used to put a bandage on a problem no one wanted to face head on.

The royal family and Ru'aun. . . it really is a mess.

What will we do now? What of your children? Ivory, my magpie, spoke to me in my head. Telepathy between familiar and witch was not uncommon. Not everyone achieved it in the same way. Sometimes words weren't even exchanged--simply feelings and intuition.

"I do not know. Apparently my eldest son has gone to New Meteli, and my second and youngest have gone out to deal with the murder. I can only hope they do not get themselves killed next. I am sure Gideon will be very upset when he learns the news."

I see. What will happen to your title? Will you still stay here?

I shook my head, taking my time to think of my next response, "The title of Queen meant nothing. I have no power in Ru'aun as much as I did when I was a Lord's daughter. I do not plan to abandon my children, regardless of how poor of a mother I have been since my first."

Ivory flaps his wings and lands on a bookshelf, not asking another question. I take it he is happy with the responses I gave. In an agreeable silence, I sit back in my chair and breathe slowly. I can only wonder what is going to happen to Ru'aun now that it has lost its King.

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Isn't it lovely, all alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat May 26, 2018 8:50 pm

~Leo~
Hearing Allusis speak, I slowly set down the turkey leg I had picked up with the intent of devouring as quickly as possible. If it we weren't meant to serve ourselves, I didn't want to seem rude or out of place by doing so. I drift my gaze around the other Jury members to try and observe what would be proper protocol, eyes lingering on Gideon expectantly as I wait to see how he will react.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat May 26, 2018 9:29 pm

~Rhona~

I glanced at Allusis from the corner of my eye, remaining still in my seat. I wasn't upset with the idea of serving myself, the pomp usually regarding these sorts of things always seeming to be a bit much for me. However, rules and customs with nobility could be tricky sometimes. I saw Leo put down the food he was about to eat and decided to wait, wanting to see if Gideon would also say something.

When witches are riding, and black cats are seen
The moon laughs and whispers, "Tis near Halloween."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat May 26, 2018 9:55 pm

~Gideon
Realizing everyone was looking at me, even through my drunkenness I can understand that perhaps I had made too much of a scene.

"What, do you all think I can't get my own food?" I say loudly to the Jurors who were staring.

Pushing my seat back, I stand to get something, and realize I'd stood too fast very quickly. I hold onto the table, making sure not to fall over as I make my way over to the food, still a little light headed. I could've just asked one of the servants to bring me something, but that wouldn't have done. I wanted to act like an equal among the Jury, so if everyone else was getting their own food then I would too.

Once I'd served myself a good helping of the things I cared more for, I began making my way back to my seat. However, carrying a plate steadily while walking was definitely not that easy with the levels of dizziness I was feeling right now. Instead I just put the place at the nearest chair that no one had been sitting at and take that seat. Maybe it was a bit strange, but better that than end up on the floor covered in food.

"Well, dig in everyone! We have a big day ahead of us," I mutter aloud as I take my napkin and struggle to put it on properly. "And thank Lord Sandrine for the wonderful meal."

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat May 26, 2018 10:02 pm

~Rhona~

I let out a soft sigh and closed my eyes, taking a much longer sip from my glass before following suit and taking a small amount of food. I realized my mistake quickly enough as I took small bites from my plate. I rarely drank and even though I had only had about a glass of wine I was already feeling slightly fuzzy. Taking a breath I continued to eat and pretended nothing was wrong. We did not need two drunk Jury members at this meal.

When witches are riding, and black cats are seen
The moon laughs and whispers, "Tis near Halloween."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat May 26, 2018 10:53 pm

~Leo~
I follow suit after the others, placing my desired foods on a plate and taking another sip of wine.

"Thank you, Lord Sandrine. Everything looks spectacular," I say with sincerity, dipping my head in a bow towards her before finally beginning to eat.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sun May 27, 2018 11:21 am

-- TIMESKIP TO MORNING --

{ Amelia }

Yesterday did not go as well as planned. Caelum, Ramona, and I had all gone around and asked people various questions about what has been going on. No one really knew anything, the other half were too depressed or drunk to be able to give us reliable answers. It seemed that really everyone was not going to help us as much as we needed it.

Our next possible person would be the Lord of Scaleswind, Ginette. But, she wasn't talking to anyone. Either her guards would say she was out or she wasn't taking an audience.

No wonder the people were giving up. This Irene-loving bitch was too. Even now that we were here she just. . . didn't give a single shit.

This really pisses me off.

The last thing I want now is to fail in Scaleswind. The rest of the Jury was at New Meteli and us three were here figuring out what to do about the House of Torment problem. That is, if we ever get the chance to.

Just try again, maybe today will be better.

{ Aveira }

"Good morning," I purred seductively to my partner for the night, my fingers caressing the soft flesh of her cheek of one side while I gently kissed the other, "sleep well?"

Ginette stirred awake, pushing back some free strands of her red hair, "'Morning, I'm surprised you're still in bed."

"And I'm surprised you're still asleep."

She chuckled, moving over to her side to face me before kissing me. She tastes like an actual good ale I've been dying to get my hands on some more. Maybe if I stay for another night I'll get lucky and drunk again with something worth getting drunk off of.

"Your guards are going to get worried if you don't show up sooner or later," I pull away from her, flicking my tail and laying it against my leg and hers.

"Let them worry, for now all I need is you."

Internally I'm rolling my eyes and cringing. I still hold my words that she's a whore even when I was only feeding that. I could care less for authority, or lords and lady's, but in the Black Market I was pretty high up myself. And, even through it all I still did my duties--hell, I was doing it now--and yet here she was drowning her sorrows as a pathetic leader in me and the last of the decent alcohol.

This place really is sad.

"Then we can stay here, the two of us," I let a pause break my sentence before going on in a quieter tone, "I could go for another round or three."

The longer I can distract her the more in ruins this place will become and the sooner the Black Market and the House of Torment can finish their required business. Then, I could do the last of my dirty work before moving on.

I just need a bit more of time. Just a few then I'll be done. . . Remember that, Aveira.

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Isn't it lovely, all alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun May 27, 2018 1:49 pm

~Silron
At first I didn't know where I was when I woke up, my brain still thinking I was back home. However, I found myself in uncomfortable surroundings - the room I'd rented with a course bed under me. I only realized now how much I missed what I had back home. But still, I'd come out here with a purpose, and I wasn't going to leave until it was done.

Yesterday Lana, the elf I'd met out here, had promised to help me out with my search. I didn't plan to bother her too much, but it would be nice to at least have someone to help me get an understanding of the place.

I'd asked her to meet me at noon at the same place we'd eaten yesterday, so hopefully it wasn't too late in the day. Travelling through the night had thrown my sleep schedule off. Getting ready, I make my way outside into the bright sunlight to find her.

~Gideon
I'd completely forgotten to tell the Jury my plan last night after dinner. After eating I had practically passed out in bed, only waking up now with a rather annoying but mild headache. Dragging myself out of bed, I managed to get myself into the shower to rinse off the drowsiness of yesterday. With my head clear, I tried to think of what the best plan was. I was still intent on doing what I wanted to do, but not giving the Jury any forewarning felt like a bit of a bad idea, especially after last night.

Maybe I'd hear Lord Sandrine out one more time about what exactly her plan was before deciding what to do. If we were to meet with her today, I could always just tell the Jury about what we were going to do after that.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 62  Next