FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

{RP THREAD} The Divine

Page 51 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 59  Next

Go down

Re: {RP THREAD} The Divine

Post by Fix-It on Mon May 21, 2018 11:27 pm

~ Sandrine ~
"Yea --" I catch myself before I can let a casual word like that slip out. "Absolutely! I believe the rest of the food is prepared as well." I carefully slide the gold cake onto a display tray to carry it out and take off out of the kitchen once the rest of the staff presented their respective responsibilities.

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

https://lesbianfroggy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue May 22, 2018 12:00 am

- Faith -

I dry off my hands, untying the ribbon from my hair and letting it fall past my shoulders again. With that, I finally take off the apron, handing it back to Sandrine.

"Thank you for letting me use this," I say. "I'll see you back in the dining room, Lord Sandrine."

I impart her with a wink, and then head back out to meet the rest of the Jury.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Currently Watching: Westworld
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Tue May 22, 2018 3:08 pm

~ Sandrine ~
My face flushes. Did she just -- "It's my pleasure. Thank you for the help." I watch as she leaves and load the cake onto a silver pushcart. After I ensure that it's safe on the cart, I leave the kitchen and return to my seat without saying a word. Shortly after, the first wave of food comes out of the kitchen.

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

https://lesbianfroggy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue May 22, 2018 8:24 pm

- Faith -

"The food ought to be ready," I say brightly as I rejoin the Jury, clapping my hands together and taking my seat. Just as promised, some of Sandrine's servants start hauling the feast out of the kitchens, sliding heaps of food upon the table.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue May 22, 2018 11:23 pm

~Elric~
Though her praise is appreciated, my face does not change from its stoic disposition. This individual was able to infiltrate the castle undetected. Granted, we didn't have the full protection of the Jury as we normally did, but still it was quite the feat to accomplish what he did. Who's to say some locked gates would be able to keep him from escaping us again?

"We can only hope, at least," I say solemnly before continuing to ride.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed May 23, 2018 8:16 pm

- Alethea -

“We have to assume it’ll work.” Otherwise, we’re going to get discouraged. And I’m already discouraged enough these days. “Do you think it’s a good idea to search any buildings?”

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu May 24, 2018 1:16 am

~Elric~
I nod at her first statement before giving more thought to the latter. "I assume he won't be on the grounds of the castle. After you saw him, it's likely he tried to escape and put some distance between us and him, blend into the city. Perhaps we can aid in the search around town. Check inns, taverns, and any abandoned or obscure alleys and buildings we come across," I offer, looking to her to see what she thought of that suggestion.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu May 24, 2018 1:30 am

- Alethea -

I nod. “I would not be surprised to find criminals of his ilk in alleyways, though checking inns is also a good idea.”

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu May 24, 2018 1:52 am

~Elric~
"There's a lot of places, but the guards should be able to help the search to some degree. They have a lot to do now, however, so hopefully we can cover ground quickly. How far out do you think we should start? I'm not sure how far he could be by now. . ."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu May 24, 2018 1:31 pm

- Alethea -

"You check the surrounding area, I'll ride ahead to the gates to see if anyone left recently and relay your orders. We'll cover our bases that way."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 59  Next