FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 2:10 am by Adrian

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by Comrade Squid

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Yesterday at 3:48 pm by Sal

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Sal

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» [PROMO THREAD] Asphodel
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» Ithaca in the Rapture
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 am by ~Dylan Battle~

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 am by Adrian

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

{RP THREAD} The Divine

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

Go down

Re: {RP THREAD} The Divine

Post by Hime on Sat May 05, 2018 5:08 pm

- Vin -

I gave the Overseer a single nod. "I will also accompany you."

We haven't been able to fight in quite a while. Perhaps this venture would be a nice change of pace; besides, training against hay dummies is never a sufficient substitute for live adversaries.

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sat May 05, 2018 6:27 pm

@WritingBookworm wrote:- Zacharias -

"I actually think Phoenix Drop is a nice place, due to the mixed culture," I say. "But you've been there for a while, so . . . O'Khasis is pretty nice, can't go wrong with the headquarters of the Jury of Nine. So are Pikoro and Scaleswind. Bright Port is fun if you like to have a good time, but their werewolf problem does tend to deter people."

{ Rena }

"Do you think we'd go visit those too after O'Khasis? That might be fun. I'd even go to Bright Port. I love hanging out with the werewolves that end up in Phoenix Drop! So how bad could it be?"

{ Amelia }

"Scaleswind for me. I think there's plenty of people able to handle the thieves," I say and look away from everyone.

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Isn't it lovely, all alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat May 05, 2018 6:40 pm

~Gideon
“Very well then. Amelia and Ramona, as well as one more if they wish, please head to Scaleswind and figure out what the problem may be. The rest of you are coming with me to New Meteli. We’ll be leaving tomorrow at dawn, so use the rest of the day to get packed and find any provisions you need. Dismissed,” I say, standing up as I push my chair back. Turning, I walk over the edge of the circle that was surrounded by hedges that formed paths, looking in the direction of New Meteli. Those thieves would regret the day they decided to attack New Meteli.

~Silron
The journey to Scaleswind would be a long one, but I had been granted the use of a horse to make it easier. With the steed, the journey would only take a fraction of the time - just a matter of hours instead of days. Before the sun was high in the sky, I made my way out of the Yggdrasil Forest, not knowing how long it would be until I saw it again. But I was looking forward to seeing the rest of the world and what it held.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 7:49 pm

- Zacharias -

"Not bad at all," I admit. "You have an agreeable personality, so I'm sure you'll do just fine." I hold up my hand to shield my eyes from the sun. "I intended to drop by at least several cities, anyways, so I might as well add all of them to the list."

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Damsel by Elena K. Arnold
Currently Watching: The Dragon Prince
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sat May 05, 2018 8:10 pm

-Allusis-

"Yes, it would be a pleasure," I said with a simple nod as I looked around at the gathered group, each voicing their own support.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 8:33 pm

- Alethea -

It's the perfect day for a stroll. Clear skies, no wind -- only the sun shining down on the labyrinth of hedges and fields of flowers. The only thing separating the flowers from each other are cobblestone paths intertwining around the area.

I sit on one of the benches, tilting my head up so it can receive more of the sun's warmth. A pair of gardener's shears click nearby, as are faint voice of the Jury of Nine. I'd been tempted to loiter outside their meeting; I'd always been fascinated by them. But eavesdropping is not something a princess should do.

There are several things a princess shouldn't do.

I trace my finger along the grooves of the bench, crossing my ankles. In an hour I have a meeting to attend and a party planning session to participate in. For now, I'm allowed to enjoy this moment of peace.

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sat May 05, 2018 8:47 pm

{ Rena }

"Awesome! This is gonna be a great trip. I can already tell we're gonna have a great time. Maybe we'll make even more friends on the way?"

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat May 05, 2018 8:50 pm

- Femi -

“Pardon?”

The man’s emerald green eyes seemed to bore into my soul. “The Jury of Nine,” he repeated, speaking as though the very thought of them made him ill. “I understand that you may have some sort of connection with them.”

I pressed my lips together. “You’re mistaken, sir,” I said evenly. “Have a good day.”

When I tried to close the door, he blocked it swiftly with his foot. My breath caught momentarily in my throat as I stared at the pleasantly calm expression on his face.

“You lie,” he said with confidence. “I can see the pain in your eyes.”

It suddenly became difficult to swallow. I felt as though my privacy was being infringed on, the way he was able to read me like a book. I fought to keep my composure as I asked, “What’s your business with them? Why do you want to know my connection?”

He pushed the door back open with his foot and stepped closer towards me, a faint grin on his thin lips. “You resent them, don’t you?” he probed cooly. “There are many people who feel the same way you do. We simply want your help.”

“Who is 'we?' Help for what?” I was growing increasingly anxious. I should have known that this little inn in Nahakra was a bad idea; people all around would always say that the village as a whole was full of troublemakers. Of course, I was never one to heed warnings.

“The Defiance needs your help in taking the Jury of Nine down.”
I retreated backward. “This is ridiculous,” I said quickly. “You barely know me. What makes you think…”

“Vin Si’ram.”

My words abruptly faltered. I could feel my mouth moving, but no coherent words came out; only nonsensical noises that showed how taken aback I was. I’ve sheltered myself from that name for such a long time. How did this man know to use it against me? “You have no right to…”

“…Say his name? Save it. You know I’m right.”

I had no other words.

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 9:07 pm

- Zacharias -

I have to reign in a dark laugh at that. Someone being friends? With me? Yeah right. I may not get the stink-eye from anyone, but even when they don't know I'm the Bane, people seem to steer away from me. "I'm afraid I'm not very good with people. You seem to be better, though. Maybe there's hope for making friends yet."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sat May 05, 2018 9:43 pm

{ Rena }

I take his compliment, then speak up, "I could help you make friends! You became friends with me right? Surely you could make more. I believe in you." Finishing my sentence, I beam up at him.

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down