FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 2:10 am by Adrian

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by Comrade Squid

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Yesterday at 3:48 pm by Sal

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Sal

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» [PROMO THREAD] Asphodel
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» Ithaca in the Rapture
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 am by ~Dylan Battle~

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 am by Adrian

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

{RP THREAD} The Divine

Page 5 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 62  Next

Go down

Re: {RP THREAD} The Divine

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 3:16 pm

- Zacharias -

"Then let's be off."

I head out, inserting one hand into my pocket. Though I can still feel my heartbeat pounding in my throat, my heart rate has significantly lowered from when I first saw her. "So, how long have you been living in Phoenix Drop?"

- Faith -

I look between Vin and Amelia. Rhona's clearly trying not to laugh. I, on the other hand, am nowhere close to laughter. Hopefully their relationship won't be so belligerent as to affect the rest of the group, but if it is . . .

"I'll accompany you," I say. "Those thieves won't know what hit them."

Last edited by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Damsel by Elena K. Arnold
Currently Watching: The Dragon Prince
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat May 05, 2018 3:22 pm

~Leo~
I shift my posture, sitting up straighter in my chair as Gideon begins to speak. Of all the options presented, it seemed that going to New Meteli would be the most interesting.

"I will as well," I announce, a sly grin spreading across my face. Things had gotten dull around here and I was eager to finally get in some action.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sat May 05, 2018 3:24 pm

~Oriana~
I straightened a bit, interest piqued, as Gideon spoke.

“I’ll accompany you as well.”

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat May 05, 2018 3:31 pm

~Rhona~

"I can accompany you as well, if that's alright" I offered, looking back to Gideon at the head of the table, "If the threat in Scaleswind is crop burning I may make matters worse there."

When witches are riding, and black cats are seen
The moon laughs and whispers, "Tis near Halloween."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sat May 05, 2018 3:47 pm

{ Rena }

"Twenty-three years, give or take a few months," I reply, following beside him and clasping my hands behind my back as we walk. There was no point in really keeping any of my life a secret from the guy I'd be traveling with the next while. It still felt pretty exciting leaving the gates of Phoenix Drop, knowing I had a whole continent a head of me.

"Where do you live? Before the traveling and things. Or have you just always traveled?"

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Isn't it lovely, all alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 4:05 pm

- Zacharias -

The question brings back memories of charcoal ground and rivers of lava, hoards of Draugr and enough humidity to drive anyone insane. "I lived outside of Ru'aun for a while. But I came here a year ago, and I've been traveling across the land ever since."

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sat May 05, 2018 4:15 pm

{ Rena }

"Ooooh a foreigner, that's cool. I hope you've enjoyed Ru'uan so far! Is there any place you've found you liked? I don't know any personally."

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Isn't it lovely, all alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Sat May 05, 2018 4:24 pm

~ Ramona ~
"I'll go to Scaleswind. Sounds more exciting than just beating up a bunch of thieves!" I said, sitting back in my chair and falling back into a daydream about birds.

in darkness blooms the spider lily.
thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

https://lesbianfroggy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 4:27 pm

- Zacharias -

"I actually think Phoenix Drop is a nice place, due to the mixed culture," I say. "But you've been there for a while, so . . . O'Khasis is pretty nice, can't go wrong with the headquarters of the Jury of Nine. So are Pikoro and Scaleswind. Bright Port is fun if you like to have a good time, but their werewolf problem does tend to deter people."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat May 05, 2018 4:31 pm

~Silron
Today was the day of my 22nd birthday, and also the day of my annual evaluation. Normally it would be a day to have fun and drink, after presenting to a council, but the problem was I didn't really know what to present. I hadn't been able to make that much progress here in Yggdrasil Forest - sure, there was a lot of knowledge to be had, but among the elves the poison affinity was a little bit disregarded. Or more likely, it was regarded as unimportant and dirty. The classical elements - Fire, Water, Earth, Air - those were seen as powerful and important. And Ice, Lightning, Flora held a lot of weight, with Light probably being the most sought after. But when it came to information on poison, unfortunately the elves were quite lacking in that regard. Not only had I not had anywhere to look for ideas, I didn't even have the slightest clue where to start.

However, an idea had hit me. Lately, there were reports of Draugr coming in from the Other Realm - and there had been suggestions for some elves to go and find these entrances to seal them up. This was the perfect opportunity for me; I could go out into the world, find out more about the poisons that existed out there, and come up with my own research. However, the elves wouldn't understand that; they would say that it was possible to make those advances here in the Yggdrasil Forest. So by using the pretense of the Draugr, they would be more willing to let me go. Of course, I would still do what I could for that as well - it probably was a serious problem. It wasn't really my main goal though.

~After~

That had almost been... too easy. Once I'd mentioned the Draugr, the council had almost pushed me to go out and clear that situation up. Maybe there weren't too many volunteers? Regardless, it was perfect. I already knew where I wanted to go - Scaleswind. With the warm climate, there were bound to be quite a few species of snakes there, and who knows what else? Regardless, it was where the House of Torment had been said to be most lately, and where they were the Draugr might be also. So it was perfect. With just a bit of packing, making sure to stock up on food and taking his daggers with him as well as the needles and vials he used to collect and transport poison, he was off.

~Aurelia
Crushing berries wasn't necessarily the most fun task, but I tried to enjoy myself as I stared out the window. It was another nice day in New Meteli, but for some reason no one had come into the shop today. There was hardly anyone outside either. That usually meant trouble was brewing - and more likely than not, people were boarding themselves inside. I just hoped my father was doing okay... he was out working and usually didn't come back until the afternoon, so it worried me sometimes on days like this.

I tried to focus on my work, creating a potion that would make the user's hair turn pink. For some reason, these types of potions were becoming more popular - pink was the new hair color that everyone wanted to have it seemed. It wasn't exactly the most exciting thing, but people were buying it so who was I to complain?

I glance at my staff, the blue orb at the tip absorbing the sunlight that poured in from the windows. Maybe once I was done here I would sneak out into town and try to listen in on the guards' plans. If they were planning to fight the thieves, I wanted to help. If there was something I was able to do, I'd do it!

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 62  Next