FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

{RP THREAD} The Divine

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

Go down

Re: {RP THREAD} The Divine

Post by Salphirix on Sat May 05, 2018 1:37 am

{ Rena }

"If you tell me your name we won't be strangers anymore!" I jest, leaning in a little and playfully smiling at him.

app thread { the divine } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 1:49 am

- Zacharias -

I chuckle. "Can't argue with that logic. Very well, my name's Zach Faust. And it . . . really is good to meet you, Rena." More than you know.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sat May 05, 2018 2:00 am

{ Rena }

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Zach Faust. I'm sure the two of us will have a great adventure a head of us!" I feel like a small child again, excited and ready to face the world head on with my new companion.

Most people probably would have called me crazy if they found out I was going all the way to O'Khasis with a total stranger that I met that very day. But as I had thought before, there was something about him I trusted and genuinely liked. Call it a gut instinct, but I almost knew he and I would at least get along really well.

Truthfully, it kind of felt like we were meeting for the second time.

Nah, I was probably just getting super a head of myself.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 2:10 am

- Zacharias -

"Oh, I'm sure we do," I say, though this does bring on some new concerns. If I'm getting all of the relics, that means I have to do some unpleasant things. It's my job to make sure Irene -- Rena -- stays out of it, both for her safety and for my focus. "I do have to say though, I'm going to travel all across Ru'aun. Should you accompany me the whole way through, you might not be back here for a while."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sat May 05, 2018 2:17 am

{ Rena }

I blink at him, in my mind wondering if I could do this. I haven't been away from home for so long, but at the same time. . I wanted this.

For a moment I would think about my parents missing me, but I was past being an adult now. Then I thought about the village needing me to help out. I mean, I could technically say Zach needed my help. He would be lonely without someone to accompany him. . .

And I could cook us meals and do our laundry and see the world and finally. . get out. Maybe I'd finally be able to separate myself from Irene. I could be my own person and take care of my own wants and needs for once in my short years of existing.

With confidence, I look him straight in the eyes and nod my head in understanding, "That's perfectly fine with me. I'd love to travel Ru'aun with you if you'd have me. I'm told I'm good company." I end with a smile, something I had noticed I have been doing quite often with this guy.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 2:30 am

- Zacharias -

"And I've been told I offer good protection," I say, gesturing to the sword at my side, "so it works out." This still feels so surreal to me. Laughing and talking and smiling with Irene was a distant memory in the Other Realm. Now that I'm actually here with her, again, and she's with me, for the first time in well over twenty years . . . it's hard for me to even think straight. "I'm imagining you have a family here? It would probably be best to tell them."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sat May 05, 2018 7:40 am

-Allusis-

I sat at the table, my hands folded neatly in my lab with my back hovering a few inches away from the chairs hard stone back. Glancing around the table, my mind immediately pinpointed everyone else's posture or at least their attempts at it. A gust of wind pushed through the hedges, causing them to sway slightly as I turned my attention back to Gideon. His shoulders were uneven if he was making an attempt at sitting straight. 

"Thinks have been admittedly quiet," I said, my words annunciated and clear. And it was true, for the most part. There was always the whiff of unsavory rumors that floated around but they were not things to bother the jury with just yet. Besides, they were mostly meaningless things to begin with.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat May 05, 2018 8:21 am

~Rhona~

I smile to Leo as he takes a seat next to me, and cast my gaze around to the others as they speak. There hadn't been much trouble in the cities lately, or at least any large dangers. Small thefts, goblin attacks, what seemed to be natural disasters, but they could be taken care of easily. If there was a larger problem connecting those then there would be more cause for concern, but if anyone else had spotted a larger threat that would take precedence.

~Katsu~

"Dad? Dad, you here?" I called into the small house, opening the door to reveal an empty room. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I let it slam shut in front of me. He was supposed to walk with me to this damn meeting. Instead I just shoved my hands in my pocket and started walking through the rows of houses, trying to keep my head low without running into anyone.

I made the mistake of looking up when someone's feet were directly in front of me. He was carrying a box and looked up right before he ran into me, an apology on his tongue before he looked at my eyes. His own eyes widened in recognition and he was about to say something before an older woman rushed over, giving a curt apology to me before dragging her son away.

Of course he recognized me, he was the one I got the damn scar from.

Another shaky sigh passed my lips as I started to walk again, trying to ignore their whispers behind my back and the overwhelming urge to deck the guy for scarring me. I ducked my head again, feeling my skin prickle like everyone was watching me. Mom and dad tried to pretend I was such a well kept secret, but they knew, everyone knew, and I would just have to deal with it.

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sat May 05, 2018 9:57 am

{ Rena }

"I'll be counting on you then."

When he mentions family, I realize I had almost forgotten. That's really unlike me.

"Yea! I'll be right back, should I meet you at the gate to Phoenix Drop? I shouldn't be long. I promise."

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 10:30 am

- Zacharias -

"Sounds like a plan," I say. "I'll be there waiting."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next