FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

{RP THREAD} The Divine

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

Go down

Re: {RP THREAD} The Divine

Post by Hime on Sat May 05, 2018 1:22 am

- Femi -

It's only been three years since he left. Only three years; I always think that as though three years isn't a long time. But in the scheme of everything, I guess it really isn't. Despite that, the pain in my heart lingers.

I laid on my back, fixing my gaze on the ceiling as I let the exhaustion from the previous night wash over me. My mind began to drift momentarily before there came a sharp knock at my door. Promptly, I slid out of bed and covered myself with a thin silk robe. I then opened the door, blinking at the older man that stood with a set serious expression.

"Miss Oddai, correct?" His accent was odd.

My hands pulled the robe tighter around myself. "Y-Yes. And you are?"

"We'll have time for introductions later," he answered curtly, shoving his hands in his pockets and glancing about. "Right now, I want to discuss something with you."

I pressed my lips together. "And what would that be, sir?" I asked, attempting to be polite despite my utter exhaustion.

"The Jury of Nine."

My expression suddenly fell.

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sat May 05, 2018 1:25 am

{ Rena }

"I live here, actually. My adoptive parents live here, so here I stay as well," I pause for a moment, then comment back to what he said to me, "O'Khasis, huh? That sounds fun. I haven't been there before. . . I'm sort of trapped here."

My words end in a bit of nervous laughter and a faltered smile. It wasn't a lie. My parents never traveled and I never left. I always wanted to, though. I was starting to feel a bit cramped here in Phoenix Drop as much as I loved it. I knew everyone, everyone knew me. I'd love to see the rest of Ru'aun, really.

app thread { the divine } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 1:32 am

- Zacharias -

"Trapped?" I return my gaze to her, lingering at her eyes for a moment before I look down, down at the necklace hanging from her neck. Inscribed in the stone is a language only I can read.

That's the moment I forget how to breathe. Is that . . . it is.

I now know the location of each relic.

I look back up to her eyes. "What's stopping you from leaving?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sat May 05, 2018 1:53 am

{ Rena }

"I--" I go to respond and I don't have an exact reason, "It's kind of complicated."

And while I say it's complicated, it's mostly just a mix of random, jumbled things that I think are tying me here, "I'm not a strong fighter, and I've never really had someone to go with. Plus, everyone's counting on me to be able to help around the village. I can't bother to be selfish when people rely on me. ."

But I wish I didn't think like that. I wanted to be selfish, travel, adventure, see Ru'aun and practice my own. Even with my deep devotion to the people I still had a want to do what I wanted to do.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 2:02 am

- Zacharias -

If I hadn't known she was Irene, I would have known when she said that. Irene has always been too kind, too selfless for her own good. "Sounds like you've already done a lot of good around here," I say. "I'm sure the villagers wouldn't mind if you took some time off for yourself. It sounds like you deserve it." You do deserve it.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sat May 05, 2018 2:09 am

{ Rena }

"You really think so?"

Hearing it from someone, especially a stranger, feels really good to me. It's really hard to convince myself that I need to take time for myself. . so hearing it for me really helps.

I beam at him, feeling a surge of confidence for a moment, "I mean, surely they would understand, right? Maybe?"

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sat May 05, 2018 2:18 am

~Oriana~
I took a deep breath of the air around me, doing my best to absorb every sensation that I felt. There was the hot, sunny air punctuated by a cool breeze, the warm sun beating down and warming my skin, and the scent of the wild roses that lined the turquoise coast filling my nostrils. It was home, and it filled me with a sense of unparalleled peace that made my very blood sing.

“It’s such a shame that you have to leave today. . . the silk festival is tonight.”

As my head shifted to the side, my eyes were met with another beautiful sight. Hyacinth sat on the horse next to me, his brown hair shining in the sun and illuminating the streaks of gold in his hair. His had always lightened in the sun, while mine had only ever absorbed it and remained pitch black. It made me jealous.

“Duty calls, and I have to be there to answer, unfortunately,” I said, my mouth stretched into a lazy smile. Despite having chosen to relocate to O’Khasis willingly, leaving home never became any easier; I would fall into cycles of growing comfortable in the foreign land, only to return and realize how deeply I missed Heliotrope. “Do send some wine for me, though. The selections beyond the sea are absolutely dreadful.”

He laughed in response, with a smile that hid something behind it. I wasn’t sure what it was, and I certainly wasn’t foolish enough to ask. “That can be managed.”

My silent question was answered as my head turned back to the horizon and the vision of my ship floating in the crashing waves came into focus. It was there to bring me back to O’Khasis, where I would remain for the next stretch of undefined time.

Right.

The silence between us was comfortable as we dismounted and approached the dock, falling into the familiar rhythm that resumed its cadence whenever we were together.

The wooden surface creaked gently as I stood, while the waves below it rose and fell in their eternal rhythm - a reminder of the duties I had, of the reasons why I had to leave.

“Remember to write to me, Ori. I’ll miss you terribly, as usual,” he said, squeezing my shoulder before letting his arm fall back to his side.

“Of course. How else am I supposed to complain about the other Jury members without them ever knowing?” I smiled as I said it, stepping forward to briefly kiss him on the cheek - a common greeting and farewell in my country - before looking at him once more. My eyes drank in every ounce of his face, trying my best to memorize the image of comfort before I left again.

I knew that no memory could ever do it justice.

“Until we meet again, Hyacinth,” I said, my hand raising softly in a wave before falling back to my side as I walked toward the ship.

“Farewell, Oriana.”

I knew I would regret it, but I froze my walk and looked at him from over my shoulder once more.

“I’ll see you at your wedding!” The words spilled from my mouth and hung in the air, a promise that I didn’t really want to keep. His expression froze before breaking into a smile and, suddenly, it became worth it.

~a few hours later~

I reclined into my seat with a sigh, shifting uncomfortably as the armor piece slid down my freshly-tanned shoulder again. I had returned from my journey a bit late, and I couldn’t be bothered to go through the trouble of equipping the entirety of the uniform considering that I was nearly late to the meeting in the first place. I had instead settled for remaining in the thin, deep green dress that I was wearing beforehand with the shoulder pieces of my armor slung over it. Perhaps a bit revealing by foreign standards, but not nearly enough to where it was an issue worthy of being dealt with.

“I’ve nothing of importance to report, either,” I said, eyes darting around the table as the others spoke. I could feel the tension in the room, taut and breakable as it hung between us. Whatever Gideon had to say, I wanted to know it as soon as possible; the sooner we knew the issue, the it could be dealt with it, and the sooner it could be resolved.

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 2:19 am

- Zacharias -

My fingers twitch, like they mean to take her hand and squeeze it. But no, I'm a stranger to her. "I'm sure. I would understand. You would understand. Why not them?"

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sat May 05, 2018 2:25 am

{ Rena }

A feel a giddy sensation in my stomach, something about this guy--I just like him. Maybe it's the way he's honest, or how he approached me in such a calming way. Even being a stranger to me here I am telling him how I want to travel the world.

I did say today would be a good day. Maybe this is it. It has to be.

I stand to my feet quickly, grinning up at him almost madly as I decide to make a bold decision at that very moment. He had approached me, and now I would approach him with an offer.

"Mr. Mystery Man, my name is Rena and I would like to propose that you take me along with you to O'Khasis."

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 2:34 am

- Zacharias -

"Really?" I say, amused -- and maybe just a little happy. "But I'm a stranger to you."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next