FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Today at 1:06 am by boyhoy

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Yesterday at 10:36 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 12:42 am by boyhoy

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:13 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:59 pm by boyhoy

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:20 pm by Adrian

» Soulblade FAN THREAD!
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:47 pm by Paradox

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:19 pm by Comrade Squid

» ☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:29 pm by Shaybaysasuke

July 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

{APP THREAD} The Divine

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: {APP THREAD} The Divine

Post by Hime on Wed May 02, 2018 12:36 am

Femi Oddai:
Name: Femi Oddai
Nickname/Title:
Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Human
Traits: Nothing of real importance; she has dark skin and hair that are always kept in remarkable shape. This likely has to do with her life as a handmaiden and having to take care of others all the time.

FC(?):
Appearance: Femi stands at a height of 5'6. Her eyes are olive green.

Personality: Throughout her adolescence, Femi was a very timid and shy girl. This not only came from her being an orphan, but also from the fact that she was taken in as a handmaiden for the Si’ram family at an extremely young age. She’s a very loyal person, shown by her immediate attachment to Lord Vin and her willingness to do anything to help him. She’s easily intimidated, swayed, and is submissive, but is also extremely protective. After Vin left the Si’ram household to pursue his place with the Jury of Nine, she left also, heartbroken by the separation and slowly developed into an embittered character. Her "crazy ex girlfriend" complex will come to fruition in the RPG... But she's not really that crazy. Just sad.
Dislikes: The Si’ram family, being alone, other attacking the ones she loves.

Biography: As mentioned in her personality, Femi never knew her parents. She was taken into the prestigious Si’ram family as part of the servants essentially since birth. She had a close-knit relationship with the other handmaidens and workers at the estate, but formed a notable attachment to Lord Vin. As they grew up, they fell in love, and this became a large part of Femi’s life — of course, Raphiel Si’ram found the relationship to be disgusting and attempted to keep them separated. Femi fought desperately to keep the lord’s affections, but when he left to train further, she felt as though she lost. Unsure of what to do next, she defected from the Si’ram family and is currently attempting to find her footing in the real world.

Weapon of Choice: She keeps daggers on her, but isn’t especially skilled at fighting.
Strengths:
LOYALTY – Femi is strongly connected to the ones she loves, and will do anything for them… Of course, this doesn’t apply to Vin very much anymore.
SNEAKY – Femi is good at sneaking around, as it’s a skill she learned when living in the Si’ram house.
PASSIONATE – This kind of speaks for itself.
Weaknesses:
EASILY SWAYED – Femi is easily influenced by other people, and will often believe whatever she is told.
INEXPERIENCED – Sheltered life. Obviously.
HYPER-EMOTIONAL – She listens to her heart over her head.

Other: N/A

✹ D E V I ✹
i don't want you
to see me
the way i see myself.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Wed May 02, 2018 12:46 pm

All accepted!! Here are some updates to my forms. Especially Irene's.

Third char TBA.

Rena (Irene the Primordial):
Name: Rena (previously Irene)
Nickname/Title: the Primordial, the Matron, Warden of Light.
Age: The Primordial herself is centuries old. However, her current age is somewhere around 23.
Sexuality: Undecided.

Race: Human - Divine God
Traits: Being human, she has little to no varying characteristics that would make her stand out. However, as a Divine God she has enhanced magical and ethereal potential, along with enhanced physical and mental capabilities that can surpass even the Draugr’s. Reproduction, illness, and things of that sort have also decreased in likelihood. She is practically an immortal being aside from a few cases that could end her life.

When in her full Divine God form, not much changes about her. Irene keeps her familiar physical features and gains large white wings. Around her, white sparkling light glimmers. This full form also allows her to also access her sword and shield, which she never uses outside of said form. Her speed and strength are increased.

FC(?): Rinoa Heartilly → LINK
Appearance: Rena is a 5’5” slender woman with dark brown hair that falls a ways past her shoulders. She sports earthy brown eyes and has fair skin. She has a scar on her stomach for some unknown reason that she has never found an explanation for.

Personality:Rena is a protector, a defender, and ultimately someone who tries to do her best in what is right. She tries her best to make the right decisions, but not all of them come out to be the best. One could say she's a naive being, being too optimistic in hopes that the gifts she gives will be used for the greater good. In fact, it's showed in the past that really this can be the opposite.

Even so, she’s a very empathetic person and tries to help everyone with sometimes causing her to forget about her own self. She has denied relationships that she know would make her happy simply to focus on helping everyone else, and in the end her constant fight to be the Matron had almost became a burden for her. Still now, as she takes on the name Rena she has this problem, shoving everyone's on her and trying to play the heroine but ultimately stressing herself out.
Likes: Being around people and being supportive; sunny, spring days; flowers and nature are a big favorite; juice, tea, and other sweets are something she is fond of; light rain showers; the color sky blue and lilac; the smell of sunflowers, roses, lavender, and mint; and doing what is right for the good of the people.
Dislikes: Thieves and liars; ice and super cold temperatures; Draugr, Demons, and Warlocks; feeling out of control in any situation; being talked down to and people who are genuinely out to harm others; blood and death; and losing trust.

Biography: I have made many mistakes in my life. Being a Divine God of all things good, I did not always understand that my optimism would cause such problems as it did. Even now, as I sit in my realm alone and lost, I cannot help but think of all the mistakes I have made in the recent years of my existence. I have put too much hope that the people I have saved and cherish could handle the powers I have bestowed upon them. A part of me cannot help but wonder if the Jury of Nine can contain my power for the good of the people.

I sure didn’t.

With only minutes before I hope to cleanse my sins and failures as the Primordial, I don’t know if I ever wish to remember this life once I have been reborn. Part of me. . wishes I had the courage to shatter my own Relic, so that I may never return to begin with. I couldn’t bare to remember the things I’ve done to lead up to this.

I deserve it, though, if I ever do remember.

Irene led the Divine Gods to purge all evils and create a peaceful, better Ru’aun. With their overwhelming power and abilities they slayed demons, warlocks, and kept the country’s problems at bay. They even went as far as to try and rehabilitate thieves and other horrible people who were willing. She led the Divine with care and optimism, seeing the good in everyone almost to a fault. Overtime as she continued her journey, with and without the Divine Gods by her side, Irene unknowingly ended up causing more problems by existing. She granted people parts of her power thinking they could handle it, along with giving opportunities to people who shouldn’t have been given them. Her love for the people easily got taken advantage of, and her judgement blinded her from both doing what would ultimately be the best all the way to ignoring her own needs.

This mostly involved Zacharias, the Bane. See, Irene loved him, almost from the start. She cherished his attempts at proving everyone that he was not the Destroyer they called them, the monster people mostly saw him as. She trusted him, believed in him, and came to realize her love for him was one of the things she wanted most. But, she couldn’t have it. Even when she knew he wanted to also be with her, Irene was afraid she would end up abandoning the people of Ru’aun. She had put so much time and love into them, she couldn’t think to leave them to indulge in her own selfish needs. If you can really call them selfish, as it was more basic, really.

And so, Irene continued her journey of creating a beautiful Ru’aun, her mistakes being thrown onto the Bane as he was right by her side. For a moment, she was almost convinced that he was falling victim to his own internal demise, trying to unfoil the things she did because it had been his nature as her opposite. She was life, creation, and he was made to be the opposite of that.

That was when Irene made the worst decision of her life. Blinded to her own faults, hearing the people’s cries and pleas to take the Bane away. . she did so. Irene went against her own heart to help the people. And so, she betrayed him, putting him and the Draugr in the Other Realm to be locked away forever and away from Ru’aun.

Irene was heartbroken, only moments after the deed had been done she realized too late how wrong she was. She realized how horrible of a leader she was, how blinded and ignorant she was. It hurt to know her one true love was forever gone, locked behind a seal of her betrayal. With the pain and sorrow enveloping her, she convinced the remaining Divine Gods to go into a slumber, as it was time for them to let the people take care of themselves finally. They had babied them, guided them for too long and now they would have to take care of a world with no more Divine Gods.

They all returned to their realms, Irene contemplating the destruction of her own Relic. She decided she didn’t deserve to get an easy way out of her mistakes, and if she was ever to remember who she was after she was reborn. . she deserved to remember how much of a problem she truly was and how badly she hurt the one she loved most.

--

And so, Irene was eventually reborn as a human.

A baby was orphaned in the outskirts of Phoenix Drop with nothing but an overly sized necklace around her neck with words written in the stone in a language they couldn’t understand. The guard who found her while on patrol decided to adopt her with his wife, who had been unable to produce a living child. And thus, together they both named her Rena in honor of the Primordial, believing Irene blessed them with their new treasure.

Together, the three of them lived as a happy family. Rena being a true blessing with how helpful and supportive she was. From the start she was mature for her age, wanting to help with every little thing around the house and even in the village. She became well known for her loving and caring nature, and offered everyone in the village help. There was not a single person who could really dislike her, and if they did it was because she just seemed to be involving herself in every little thing. If there was crops to water, she would help. If someone needed a babysitter, she would spend her time with the children. She helped people stock their markets, and even at one point when she was appointed by the Lord of Pheonix Drop to help be an organizer of the village and it’s official documents.

People couldn’t understand why she was so nice to everyone, even if someone had been rude to her she smiled at them and didn’t say a single mean thing.

She simply said she was repaying their kindness of adopting her to their village.

And from there, she continued to grow. Living, learning, and unaware that she was in fact the reborn Irene. Even with her necklace, the Relic, close by her side for most of her years, she still never came to remember who she was. And she probably never would.

Because deep down, the Irene in her knew she didn’t want to. She didn’t want to believe she was Irene or even remotely gain access to her powers.

Weapon of Choice: A silver sword with blue hilt
Strengths: Good at leading people and keeping groups together. Also good at communicating and understanding others emotions and feelings. She’s pretty strong, being a Divine God helps with that. Though, she doesn’t have half of her potential unlocked.
Weaknesses: She can be naive, often times believes too much in people and can’t see the bad. Often blames things on herself and can feel tired and defeated after caring for everyone and then not caring for her own self.

Amelia Warden the Golden Spire:
Name: Amelia Warden
Nickname/Title: Amelia the Golden Spire
Sexuality: Straight Demisexual

Traits: Being human means she has no real redeeming qualities. When she goes full on Jury of Nine mode she does get pale, almost white skin. Her eyes glow a gold and her body seems to be radiating light.

FC(?): Yosano Suzume → LINK
Appearance: 5'4" athletic build woman. Fair skin, light brown almost auburn hair, and green eyes.

Personality: She stands completely tied to her beliefs, and on top of that hates when people try to sway her opinion. No, she's not exactly religious like some may be, especially not viewing Irene and the rest of them as deities, but she does have some strong opinions in relation to them and how life should work. She also sports a sort of hate for Werewolves and Meif’wa, and tends to act rudely towards them. At most she treats them like they're below her and usually will get cocky around them.

While she may discriminate she's still an extremely loyal member of the Jury of Nine. When she's tied down to someone she's tied down, expecting her life to be given up at any moment for the King and his family. However, because of that she tends to forget her life has importance, and often ends up throwing herself into situations that may cause her to lose her life.

More so, Amelia is obsessed with The Sentinel--the only Divine God she looks up to. She takes her title as a Jury of Nine member with pride and always is in her uniform unless she has a reason not to wear it.

Aside from all that, Amelia is also dedicated, courageous, and takes her duties quite seriously. Her work has meaning, she always tries to have a plan set up, and it's more common to find her putting others in front of her (that she wants to) rather than herself. You'll rarely find her acting out of her usual character.
Likes: The Jury of Nine, the Royal Family, putting her life on the line for those above her, her weapon, serving the country of Ru'aun, Bright Port and O'Khasis. She also enjoys coffee and savory/salty foods.
Dislikes: Werewolves and Meif’wa, people who don’t take their job seriously, people who talk down to her, winter. Doesn't like the ocean either.

Biography: Amelia grew up as a young Bright Port girl living off the tales told by her father about the Jury of Nine. This is what probably led her to wanting to become one and work towards it during her training. She was also without a mother, due to the fact her mother left her father and her for a werewolf and never returned. This. . did not help her dislike, her anger blinding her in the future for her to end up disliking all Fureans in general. So, with that knowledge, Amelia grew without a female figure and very quickly made herself into what she was on her own. Her father himself was a Guard, and was often caught up in his duties, leaving him out of the picture a lot and leaving her in the care of other adults or even the Lord who was close with her father.

It was pretty clear early on where her path was going.

When she was of age she took the opportunity and went to train as a Guard and, hopefully, become a member of the Jury of Nine. She made no friends while training as a Guard, and decided she would never get into a relationship due to knowing it would take her off the course she needed to be on. She was quite skilled off the bat, and could easily match her trainee counterparts even if she had a lack of practice prior. Once she was able to get that needed practice, she was even overwhelming more higher Guards in the program. And thus, it was her hard work and dedication that got her noticed and brought into the Jury of Nine by the Overseer after one had been exiled for conspiring against the King. To her, being able to take the title of a Jury of Nine member was the highest privilege she could ever receive, and thus took the job with dedication and loyalty.

After entering the Jury of Nine, she worked hard to prove herself. Even though she is one of the newest, and one of the younger ones, she’s dedicated herself to working as hard as possible to prove her worth and spot. And she would do it, no matter the cost.

Weapon of Choice: Golden Halber, dons the power of light
Strengths:
-Independent on her own, meaning she can handle her own in a fight and during her own time.
-Serious, although it may come with the downfall that she's hardly ever
-Strength, despite what people might believe, she's actually more proficient in her strength skills than say agility.
-Courageous, isn't afraid to jump in the line of action and combat.
Weaknesses:
-Cares too little about her life, which has led her to almost lose it several times.
-Agility, she's not the fastest, which is a good reason why she chose Halberd due to its long range and ability to swing it with force.
-Discrimination, a downfall of hers is that she looks down on Werewolves and Meif’wa.
-Leading, she's not the best leader. Orders aren't exactly her strong suit.

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu May 03, 2018 12:11 am

Oriana Rhine:
Name: Oriana Rhine
Nickname/Title: Oriana the Rose of Heliotrope; Lady of the Briar; Princess Oriana
Sexuality: Bisexual

Traits: When in her elevated state, her skin lightens from its normal slightly tanned color, green vine markings appear on her body, small flowers and vines thread themselves through her hair, and the scent of flowers emits from her body.

FC(?):
Oriana:
Appearance: Oriana’s facial features are beautiful in a feminine, soft way, but they are offset by the intense, bright green of her almond-shaped eyes. She has inky black hair that reaches just above her waist. Her skin is tanned to a golden color from her years on the coast, though it lightened considerably after she moved to O’Khasis. She is around 5’8 with an athletic body, obtained after her many years of physical activity.

Personality: Oriana is quite reserved and does her best to herself separated from the matters of the heart, preferring instead to divide herself and her decision making from strong emotions. She’s a fairly relaxed person and stays cool even in high-pressure situations; this allows her to be an excellent tactician and fighter. Morally, she is fairly neutral. Oriana deals with issues pragmatically and removes her emotions from the decision-making process, though she does sport a fierce loyalty to Heliotrope and her family. She can often seem cold and aloof at times, but she believes that this is the most effective way to deal with an issue.
Likes: Sunshine, the ocean, flowers, the feeling of the sun on her skin, fighting.
Dislikes: Her uniform. Oriana has a strong hate for the uniform worn by the members of the Jury of Nine, as she prefers to wear lighter, silkier fabrics that provide better movement. Overall, she hates being constricted. She also dislikes cold weather, rainy days, and dealing with volatile emotions. Many of the cultural differences between Heliotrope and the rest of Ru'Aun bother her as well, but she has mostly grown used to these differences after four years of living in O'Khasis.

Biography: Oriana was born as the second child and first daughter of the Rhine family. Despite her place in the monarchy, her childhood was one that was carefree and filled with happiness. She spent the majority of her early years in her family’s country home, where she enjoyed the beaches and beautiful gardens that surrounded their home. She obtained a close friendship with one of her family’s younger guards, Hyacinth, and learned the arts of battle from him. They developed a close friendship, one that may have developed into a romance if it had lasted only a bit longer, but life pulled them both in different directions soon enough.
Once Oriana turned thirteen, she returned to the capital of Heliotrope, Magellan, and began her training for diplomacy. It was then that her father discovered Oriana’s unexpected prowess in battle; her father then allowed her to train with the small Heliotropian armed forces, where she excelled. By the time she had turned seventeen, she became the commander of their small army through both her tactical and combat abilities. At this point, Oriana’s abilities had become well-known in their small nation. As she neared the age of eighteen, she also neared the age of marriage in her country. Oriana found the idea of a political marriage unpalatable and, being the second child, she was able to get her father to agree to send her to O’Khasis to serve on the Jury of Nine. This served as a way to create a positive relationship between Heliotrope and the rest of the world, thus allowing her to serve both diplomatically and pursue something she loves. Oriana has now served on the Jury of Nine for four years.

Weapon of Choice: A golden jian imbued with the power of nature.
Strengths: Her strong will, tactical and combat prowess, nimble agility, and commitment to duty.
Weaknesses: Oriana’s brute strength is unmatched by her agility and speed, and her dislike of others can make her a bit aloof and haughty.

Other:
Info on Heliotrope:
Heliotrope - a small, independent island off the coast of O’Khasis. Heliotrope is known for its beauty, with its abundance of beautiful flowers adorning the town and bright, turquoise waters lining the coast.  The island is filled with a few populous towns, but the majority of its residents live in the lush countryside in spacious homes. The country is primarily inhabited by wealthier humans, but its culture is distinctive despite its close proximity to O’Khasis. The people of Heliotrope are quite liberal in ideology, with a lassiez-faire view on sexuality in comparison to the land to the west. The way of life on Heliotrope is relaxed in general, with little conflict arising beneath the island’s golden sunshine.

The island is ruled by a small monarchy, the Rhine family, of which Oriana is the daughter and princess of. The family is generally well-liked by the people and there is little opposition to their rule. Heliotrope is known for its fabrics and wine, from which the majority of their economy and overseas trading is based upon.

Last edited by Cana on Thu May 10, 2018 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Fri May 04, 2018 11:09 pm

Aveira:
Name: Aveira
Nickname/Title: Lady of the Black Market, Veira, Ave
Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Cambion - Meif’wa variation
Traits: Being part Meif’wa, she has clear cat-like features such as ears and an extremely long, fluffy tail. She can puur like a normal cat if she chooses too, and also loves places that are warm and in the sun. Always lands on her feet. However, she, also being part Demon, has found her skin to darken and her eyes to lighten. Two long horns protrude from her head and her nails turn black and sharpen. She gets much more aggressive.  

FC(?): Basic Outfit / Tattoos
Appearance: Ave stands almost at 5’5”, with a long slender and curvy body and a bosom she’s proud of. Along her body are tattoos that she has gained overtime. They can be found on her back, both arms, either side of hips, and thighs down her legs.

Personality: Charming, manipulative, she used to be such a quiet girl who only caused a bit of trouble for her mother from time to time due to her curiosity and general forwardness when she did talk. When she was sold, however, the old her was gone. Her life had ended and a new one sprung forth.

She’s much more two sided now, outwardly showing to be a generally nice and pleasant girl who loves to help out people or do good especially when she's in public. However, this is simply a facade and she’s really a bitter bitch to put it simply. She’s become quite heartless, as she has a lot of hate towards multiple people especially those who are racist and people such as her mother. One of her main drives is to be the top of everything, not wanting to feel on the bottom as she once was after being thrown into the Sex Trade.
Likes: Alcohol, drugs, messing with potions, lace, the color black and dark purple, and the night/stars/etc.
Dislikes: Most men, her mother, the fact she’s a Cambion so demons in general, the Jury of Nine, the Divine Gods, and hates people trying to judge her.

Biography: Once upon a time, Aveira’s mother was a witch. The lady was obsessed with demons, and even Draugr to some extent. She wanted to harness their powers, learn them, master them. She wanted to be the strongest and most feared witch there ever was. Her reasons? Aviera would never learn. One could only assume she was tired of being mistreated by Ru’aun, as her family had been unjustly treated for being Meif’wa when she was a little girl. However, this dream of revenge would soon come to a halt as she finally met a demon. Only, it was not what she wanted. Her mother endured some horrible things from the demon, things never to be mentioned to anyone else as fear, pain, and regret washed over her. She was embarrassed, ashamed. And later from this had Aveira.

It wasn’t until after Aveira was born that her mother realized how much she hated her. As the child cried, her mother heard her own cries and pleas, and, in the end her mother realized she would not be able to happily keep this child. Still, she tried for a few years, unknowing of what to do with her. She couldn’t put her up for adoption, her being a Cambion, and she didn’t want to kill the girl by her own hands.

It took a few couple years, and when Aveira turned 14 she was sold by her mother into the Black Market to be a prostitute. The young, confused girl quickly learned her way around the Black Market, Sex Trade, and all sorts of underground secrecies. She had to if she was to make it out in one piece. While most of her first years in the Black Market and Sex Trade involved her being at the bottom of the barrel, she quickly rose to a position where she could be in more command for her own survival. Even though she could have left that life, seeing as she worked her way out and helped expand the Black Market Trade so she was highly trusted, she decided she knew nothing else but this and continued to become one of the main people associated with it.  

Where else would she go? Who would even accept her?

Weapon of Choice: A dagger and throwing knives.
Strengths: Manipulative, knows her way around words and how to act. She’s confident, strong willed, and doesn’t take shit from no one. Her dagger skills are quiet handy, and her accuracy is pretty decent. She also seems to have a thick skin.
Weaknesses: She can get blinded by rage really easily, always wanting to win and never feeling like she’s below people. Ave has more enemies than friends and has to keep a low profile so people aren’t away of what business she’s in. She has a lot of internal turmoil that causes her to think really negatively.

Other:
x She’s known for some time that she’s a Cambion, just due to her mother telling her, but she’s never actually gone into that demonic form of hers. To everyone, she’s just a simple Meif’wa. She wants to keep it that way.

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 pm

Faith Leota:
Name: Faith Leota
Nickname/Title: The Blood of Justice
Sexuality: Complicated. Faith knows she likes women; what she isn't certain about is how much she's genuinely attracted to men. She's had a bad history with sexual abuse, which makes her unsure if her feelings for men are real or if they're a byproduct of the abuse.

Race: Half-elf, half-human
Traits: For the most part, Faith looks like a normal human, but her elf heritage gives her slightly pointed ears. You have to really look in order to catch it.

FC(?): IDK who the face claim is, she just looked pretty.

Appearance: Faith is a beautiful, statuesque woman, at 6'1". She has broad shoulders and toned muscles. Her hair is usually long and straight, with two braids in the front, which frame a face with soft features and hazel eyes. In her awakened state, her skin actually darkens to a charcoal black, and upside down triangular markings appear underneath her eyes. Her eyes become red, as does her aura and hair, and from her emits the metallic smell of blood.

Personality: Faith is basically The Mom Friend, armed with common sense and discipline. She takes care to make sure every member of the Jury is doing well. She's also as stereotypical of a Gryffindor as you can get; she's loyal, brave, stalwart, and chivalrous. She has a very strong sense of justice, and will always help the helpless.
Likes: The Sentinel, the House of Light, helping others. She likes weather on the colder side, as well as the wind. She also harbors a strong fondness for cute animals.
Dislikes: Injustice, particularly the injustice of sexual abuse. She doesn't have a great history with the House of Torment, and almost all Yggdrasil elves manage to irritate her somehow.

Biography: Faith's name makes a lot of sense when you consider that her mother was a pious woman. Her mother was a prostitute struggling to service, and one night with a Yggdrasil elf resulted in Faith's birth. Faith's mother struggled to provide for her, and it wasn't long at all before she succumbed to a sickness and died.

After that, her elf father found her and took her in, raising her alongside a half-brother, Ulric. Despite her father's good intentions, that was arguably the worst thing that happened to her. She was ostracized in the Yggdrasil forest, and Ulric would molest her whenever their father was away. Faith was pretty young when it began -- about five or six -- so she didn't understand just how bad it was, at the time. That changed as she got older. Once she did realize just how bad it was, she reported it to her father. But Ulric denied it, so her claim ultimately went unbelieved. With no one to turn to and too afraid to take justice into her own hands, Faith fled Yggdrasil forest. She didn't miss it; she never belonged there anyways.

So how did she end up becoming a member of the Jury of Nine? Well, things improved from there. She was taken in once again at age eleven, this time by a blacksmith in Skystead Village. He was a proper father figure to her, and he taught her everything he knew, from forging to swordplay. The more time passed, the more her interest in the latter increased.

Things slowly happened from there; the more Faith trained and devoted herself to the House of Light and following the ideals of the Sentinel, the more she heard rumors of Ulric rising within the ranks of the House of Torment. The moment she heard those rumors, she knew she had to get justice for what he did to her, and so she got stronger, stronger, and stronger still. She rose through the ranks, became a Guard, and then a member of the Jury of Nine. And then, one year ago, she heard of a sighting of Ulric and two other House of Torment members. They'd abducted a child to sacrifice, and by herself, Faith rushed to confront them. She found their temporary meetingplace, broke down the doors, and then . . .

They were dead. All of them.

The child had indeed been sacrificed in a gruesome manner. But Ulric and his fellow members of House of Torment were also long-dead. There were no proper leads as to how they died.

To this day, Faith still doesn't know what they tried to do by sacrificing that child -- or what they had, perhaps, succeeded in doing. Worse still, she realized, by Ulric dying before she could ever confront him, she could never claim full restitution for what he did. She'd prepared herself for years to give him the justice he deserved, and she'd failed. All had been for naught.

Or maybe not. She would never be able to demand justice, but perhaps there were others who could. Faith could assist others, and give their stories a better ending. That is now one of her missions -- as is finding out what exactly happened on the day of her half-brother's death.

Weapon of Choice: A glaive
Strengths: Adept fighter, in peak physical condition. She has a strong passion for what she's doing, and for someone with a past such as hers, she's pretty well-adjusted. She's logical, and great at being a group mediator.
Weaknesses: While well-adjusted, she still has issues as a result of the sexual abuse, particularly regarding intimacy and sexual relations. Despite her friendly exterior, she has a hard time actually becoming close to anyone. Several Yggdrasil elves hate her for leaving the forest, and she hates them in turn. She's also surprisingly judgmental.

Other:

Last edited by WritingBookworm on Sat May 05, 2018 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Reflection: A Twisted Tale by Elizabeth Lim
Currently Playing: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sat May 05, 2018 12:08 am

Everyone is accepted!! RP starting hopefully tomorrow. Or as soon as the rest of the Divine Gods and things get in. ^^

Lana Lunan:
Name: Lana Lunan
Nickname/Title: Lalu (an old family nickname of hers, she doesn’t tell many people about it)
Sexuality: Lesbian

Race: Elf
Traits: Being an elf she has pointed ears. Her hair is naturally purple and she has tattoo-like markings on her forehead and below her right eye.

FC(?): Aira from LEGO Elves --> LINK
Appearance: Long lavender hair that is usually kept up in a long ponytail and side braid. Her eyes match her hair and her skin is fair. Like all elves, her ears are pointed. She stands about 5’7” with a petite body figure.

Personality: She’s kind of air headed, usually daydreaming and not paying attention to anything that doesn’t spike her attention. She tends to forget things easily, and oftentimes will lose track of what she’s supposed to be doing. Her heart is in the right place, but usually she has trouble not being offensive especially to people who aren’t elves. This is because she wasn’t exposed to many of the races of Ru’aun, and finds them fascinating.

Sometimes her ignorance can be offensive, but she does her best in learning so she doesn’t hurt people. When she does make someone upset she tends to beat herself up about it. Especially if she’s
Likes: Nature and butterflies, werewolves and meif’wa, magic, warm baths, green tea, and forests. Also finds goblins adorable and funny.
Dislikes: Hurting others, fighting either arguing or physically, and herself actually. She’s learning to like herself slowly.

Biography: Lana was always slower than the other elves. She zoned out, doing her own thing, and falling behind in her studies. She often disappointed her parents and mostly ended up teaching herself her own things. She got along fine with people, but always seemed so aloof or out of it. This never really changed. And soon, she felt herself feeling like she wanted to leave.

Before she even hit the age of maturity she left and ventured into Ru’aun. Her travels took her far, and she’s more so looking for a purpose in life and finding where she can and what she can do to make a living. Often times she makes potions and sells them to various buyers in multiple towns she traveled to.

Weapon of Choice: No specific weapon or affinity, she focuses on her barrier magics to defend.
Strengths: Caring, has traveled and is getting more open to the world, good defensively and protecting others, get along well with just about anyone.
Weaknesses: Aloof, gets lost in thought, loses track of time and what she’s doing, and really just. . a lot of that stuff. She also doesn’t like to fight and will stay out of them if possible.

Other:

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Caelum Mhusa

Post by Pegasusmeteo on Sat May 05, 2018 1:10 am

Caelum Mhusa:
Name: Caelum Mhusa
Nickname/Title: Nickname: Cael / Title: The Gravitational Force
Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Meif'wa
Traits: Being a Meif’wa means he has visible ears and a tail, has cat-like traits such as always landing on his feet and loving high places. He can purr, flick his hair and ears, and just is overall cat-like.

Being a Jury of Nine member, it means he has a transformation, which gives him extra markings on his face, much like that of a Lynx

FC(?): My OC from FFXIV
Spoiler:

Appearance: Caelum stands at 5,7 feet, has light brown skin, red eyes.
Body :

Personality:  Charming, outgoing, charismatic, loves to talk all about his stories, generally nice unless given reason not to be.
Likes: Alcohol, people of both genders, new experiences, lush areas
Dislikes: Sandy dry areas,

Biography: Born and raised in a small village south of the Yggdrasil Forest, Caelum was an adventurous young lad, spending time in the village and nearby forest, at around 9 he was tasked with chopping wood for the village since the old wood chopper threw his back out. Caelum spent a lot of his time chopping wood to earn his coin. When Caelum was around 12, The village was attacked, and Caelum was cornered at the wood mill, so he took his axe and used it to defend himself, He found great success defending himself with an axe, to great surprise to him, after the attackers were drawn out of the village, Caelum started training wielding an axe, chopping the lumber with more precision, and decisiveness.

When around 15 he started to pick up archery, hunting wildlife in the forest and training his aim on wooden targets he made. The next time the village was attacked by marauders, Caelum was around 19. Caelum had prepared himself and the village this time and drove them out with almost no loss or harm to the village.

Shortly after Caelum turned 21, the village had a lot of defenses and traps laid in place for any more attackers, and he journeyed off to the Capital city of O’Khasis, where he used the coin he saved up over time, to get himself a custom made Greataxe. At 22 Caelum went through the guard program. When Caelum was 23, he was appointed to be one of the Jury of Nine.

Weapon of Choice: Great Axe, Recurve Bow
Strengths: Precision, Tactics, Great Sight, Kindness Navigation skills,
Preparation, Knowledge of wildlife, Great at chopping lumber. Use of his Gravity Powers in battle, allowing him to lighten his axe to swing faster upwards faster or making it heavier while swinging down for extra impact. Powers also applicable in his archery skills.
Weaknesses: Cockiness, Arrogance, Kindness

Other:
Whiskey is his favorite drink

Last edited by Pegasusmeteo on Sat May 05, 2018 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mefuckingup)
Pegasusmeteo

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat May 05, 2018 3:16 pm

Mira (Lunette the Augur):
Name: Miranda “Mira” (Previously known as Lunette)
Nickname/Title: The Augur/The Wise One, Goddess of the Ethereal, Creator of Witches
Age: Currently 20 (Though the Augur has been around for centuries)
Sexuality: Straight

Race: Human - Witch
Traits: Most of her distinguishing traits are sealed away due to Mira being ignorant of her true nature. However, she does possess a high affinity for magic and being a witch, she has all of the associated traits that go along with that. Mira has practiced with many elements though she is most proficient in ice and light. She has a familiar in the form of a red panda named Piko and is skilled at creating potions.

FC(?):*Please ignore the metal hand in the second image*
Mira:

Piko:

Appearance: Mira is approximately 5’6” with a thin, lithe build. She often wears her hair up in a bun or lets it fall down across her shoulders. She is seen most often wearing long dresses or a long robe with flowing sleeves. Her standard choice of colors are pastels or other light tones. She has a necklace with a turquoise colored gem hung from her neck and always carries her staff in her right hand. She has a scar on the right side of her face, along her cheek, from an incident with another girl at her school, which she almost always tries to hide it with her hair.

Personality: Lunette was a picture of confidence, portraying confidence in herself, her abilities, and those around her. She was incredibly wise and knowledgeable, a strategic powerhouse and always thinking four steps ahead of those around her. She always had an interest in the otherworldly, the magical, the ethereal, thus leading her to examining it more closely and harnessing it for her own study. She valued knowledge heavily and sought it out constantly. Lunette was very much a neutral figure when it came to interactions with the Divine Gods. With her strategic mindset, she often thought that remaining as a middle party would be more beneficial to her, though she would prove her loyalty when necessary. She had no particular ill will to any of the Divine Gods, even the Bane, knowing it was in her best interest to be in their good graces. She treated each of them cordially, though she harbored more respect and admiration towards Irene due to her ability to lead so efficiently.

Mira is quite reserved and generally keeps to herself. She would much rather be engrossed in her books and studies than trying to keep a conversation with others. Having a small amount of social anxiety, she finds it difficult to speak in front of others and gets flustered quite easily when having to interact with multiple people. She hates being the center of attention and almost always brushes off any praise she may receive. She has a twinge of self doubt constantly present within her which can cause her to be delayed in reaction. While she knows she’s skilled at magic, she’s always afraid her powers will betray her when she needs them the most.
Likes: Mira loves to read and loves being around animals since she finds them much easier to talk to than people. Being very studious, she can almost always be found with a book in her hands or scribbling down notes on some random subject. Mira likes almost all times of day, weather, and loves the spring time. She prefers light colors. Mira has never seen the ocean, but is fascinated by it based on what she’s read.
Dislikes: She is a vegetarian and dislikes the harm of animals for any reason. She hates ignorance and people who act foolish for no reason, or for any reason to be honest. She dislikes violence, prefering to use her magic to aid, but understands its necessity at times. She hates talking in front of others and really only likes conversation in a small group with people she is comfortable with. She is extremely embarrassed about it, but she has a fear of the dark, which she rationally understands is foolish and baseless, but she can’t help it.

Biography: As the Augur, Lunette spent centuries of her life examining the Ethereal and examining it. It started as a challenge she sought to conquer, but slowly over time became a project she grew to passionately engage in. Once she had complete reign over the Ethereal, she hanessed it for her own potential, creating the Familiar realm for Witches and Wizards to follow in her passion. When Lunette was not engaged in this particular project, she actively sought additional knowledge she could acquire, no matter what it was on. Lunette constantly remained neutral in affairs with the Divine Gods, knowing it was best to not get involved until she could strategically intervene to get what she needed accomplished. Lunette also worked closely with Irene on many issues, acting as her guide and helping her plan when necessary. When the conflict with the Bane first arose, Irene remained impartial, not wanting to get involved for fear of repercussions and the possibility of failure for any plan they concocted against him. It was not until Irene signed on and decided to betray the Bane that Lunette finally agreed as well. Lunette then lived the rest of her time as the Augur in constant turmoil, fearing that she made a hasty decision and the wrong choice.

After her fall as a Divine God, she became Mira, a baby conceived as the only child to two dairy farmers in a small town near Pikoro. Mira lived a quaint lifestyle, but it was one full of love and happiness. She knew they were poor and did not have much, but her parents always tried to get her to see the positive in life and achieve joy from even the most simple of means. They always treated her well and showered her with what little they could afford, treating her exceptionally well. From an early age, it was apparent that Mira had an intellect far beyond what her parents expected of her, given their own lifestyle. As such, when she was 8, they took her into Pikoro and began to get her tested for proper schooling. It was discovered quickly that she had a natural born talent for magic. So much in fact, that Mira was able to perform magic without having ever seen it before. This shocked the board and, as such, she was accepted into one of the prestigious schools there to study.

She spent the majority of her time flying through lessons and excelling with a phenomenal pace. Her classmates hated her for her ease at which she could learn and the way all the teachers praised her work. She was often bullied, especially by the other girls, and ostracized from her peers as a result. Mira always tried to keep her parents’ lessons in mind, and just focus on the positive. Though it was very hard for her to find passion and enjoyment in what she previously did when she was constantly attacked and berated because of her skills. She began to grow within her a sense of doubt, starting to believe what the bullies had said about her, that slowly festered within over time. Regardless, Mira kept pushing forward, knowing she could not disappoint her parents and their expectations for her by quitting now. And Mira’s efforts proved fruitful. When she was 15, she had learned as much as she could from the school she attended. As a result, the Headmistress there decided she should learn more by going out into the field, so to speak. She informed Mira of a position working for the royal family, which Mira accepted. She joined them as both a tutor and line of defense if necessary when she was 16 and has been there ever since. She has worked closely with the members of the royal family, though finds that she now spends most of her time studying on her own and being used by the Jury of Nine to help combat any threat if they need assistance.

Weapon of Choice: She carries what appears to be a wooden staff, though it is made of a material not many can identify. It is intricately carved with runes and markings in multiple languages and at the head of the staff is a delicately carved lotus flower colored in light purples, pinks, and white. When she casts magic, the runes all flare with golden light and the lotus flower opens, revealing a hovering garnet colored jewel.
Strengths: Mira is excellent with magic and has a high intelligence. She has an element of strategy to her when she thinks and is able to think multiple steps ahead of any foe she faces. She is very light and spry, making her agile and quick on her feet. While she does not like to fight, she is better at long ranged combat.
Weaknesses: She has relatively no hand-to-hand combat experience or physical strength about her. Her social interactions and confidence are generally hindrances to her. She can be easily overpowered and often is too soft spoken to speak up for herself if she needs to, leading her to being taken advantage of on occasion.

Other:
>Her face claim is Violet Evergarden, from the anime of the same name.
>She received her staff from the school she attended upon her graduation.
>Her pendant was a gift from her parents when they heard she would be travelling and living in O'Khasis.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon May 07, 2018 3:22 am

Surry for the double post!

Elric Ro'Maeve:
Name: Elric Ro’Maeve
Nickname/Title: Prince of O’Khasis, The Second Borne, The Middle Child

Traits: Nothing out of the ordinary or noteworthy given his human descent and lack of magic ability.

FC(?):
Appearance: Elric stands at 5’11” with a built and maintained physique. His hair is a light blonde, a few shades lighter than Gideon’s, and he has pale blue eyes. He commonly wears a tunic and pants, though he will dress up for court events and when he is around the castle in the appropriate attire.

Personality: For most of Elric’s life, he played the role of the worshipping younger brother, starry eyed and bewildered by everything his older brother did. Being the middle child and the second son, he was practically ignored by his parents and older brother. He was never as strong as Gideon, nor did he ever have the qualities of a leader. He was never as good with words as Thea and never able to be diplomatic. Though he had heart and a determination to be recognized and acknowledged. He had a youthful optimism and innocence about him that the world eventually crushed out of existence.

With a drastic shift in his life, his whole reason for existence changed. He lost all respect for Gideon as a ruler and as a brother. He practically wanted nothing to do with him, not caring if he openly defied him and even making a point to do so when he feels it could irritate Gideon. He never cared what the repercussions were or how severe they would be; he would always make it known how disgusted he was with him. His intentions shifted to Thea. Noticing how deep into despair she was sinking and how nobody else in the family either noticed or cared, he made it his mission to stay by her side, to be there for her however necessary. He might not do a great job of it, due to his difficulty with words and emotions, but he tries and that’s more than can be said for anyone else in his family. Along with his desire to help Thea, he realizes now just how harsh the world is and how he needs to live for himself, not for other people. He remains determined and goal-oriented, though his path is no longer to please others at the expense of himself. He seeks to find his own path in the world, to step out from his brother’s shadow, and to be something that he himself can be proud of.
Likes: Elric retains his childhood curiosity, loving to explore and see what’s around him. Even though he’s not the best at fighting, he loves to train and feel the thrill of combat. He enjoys reading, though he’s not one for drab history books or lessons. Despite the turmoil within his family, he feels a sense of compassion for all of them, although he really only recognizes it when dealing with Thea. He likes to lay out and watch the stars at night and spend time in nature whenever he can. He loves the cold and winter, especially when it snows.
Dislikes: Elric harbors somewhat of a resentment toward Gideon, hating how he addresses people and his own family. He hates feeling helpless or out of control, and dislikes when he isn’t able to do what he sets out to accomplish. He hates bullies or people that look down on others, which he sees heavily in Gideon’s attitude toward life. He hates when it’s too hot outside and the early morning. He’s not a fan of sweets.

Biography: Elric was born the second child to the King and Queen of O’Khasis and spent his childhood within the confines of the castle. Being the second son, he never received as much attention as his older brother, but he never paid it much mind. He had the same tutors, the same instructions, though it was always on a smaller scale, basically an afterthought to keep him complacent and out of the way. He recognized early on that this is what was happening, that his parents viewed Gideon as more important than him and more worthy of their time, though he really didn’t care. Growing up, he idolized his older brother and sought to be like him in so many ways. He followed Gideon to sword practice, tried to sneak in on diplomacy meetings, and tried so hard to emulate him in everything he did. He thought Gideon was the epitome of perfection, despite how often Gideon would look down on him, talk down to him, try to break him down, he didn’t care. He wanted so badly to be acknowledged that it drove him more than any words could tear him down. Despite all his shortcomings when compared to his siblings, he had an unrelenting drive and heart to be recognized, to not be ignored. He wanted to hear his brother compliment him, just once in his life.

Until one day when his world completely shattered, that is. Somehow, he had never seen Gideon’s rage or verbal jabs. They were always there, of course, but it was if he was blinded by his love and respect for his older brother. However, one day he overheard Gideon berating Thea, tearing her to shreds with his words. As if the words were stones, Elic’s glass house he had created for himself cracked and shattered instantly. He stayed quiet and listened, hearing just how demeaning and awful Gideon was being to her. He eavesdropped for as long as he could before he ran away in tears. It was then that he began to question just what kind of person Gideon was, what kind of people his whole family were. Over time, he watched from afar as Thea shifted, his acute observations and ability to read others picking up on the slight changes in her behavior. He could see her desperately falling further and further away, but was too afraid to help, lest he receive that abuse that she herself had. He would work up the courage, though shrink away and leave her alone. Long years of contemplation later, he finally worked out what valued to him and what he should be doing with his life. All the while, Elric spent his days doing essentially whatever he pleased. He realized his parents did not particularly care what he did with his time, so he made use of it however he wanted, whether it displeased Gideon or not. Gone were the days of him worshipping his older siblings; he now realized where he was needed within the family dynamic.

Weapon of Choice: He is proficient with and uses both a longsword and a bow and arrow.
Strengths: Elric’s greatest strengths lie in his unbridled determination and strong mindset. He knows clearly what he wants and will not let anyone take it from him. He is passionate and unyielding in his beliefs, gladly suffering hell to keep them intact. He will never stop or hold back if he feels he is right, no matter what consequences may arise as a result. He also has a keen eye and a great ability to read others, picking up on small habits and unnoticeable trends to determine their overall behavior. Elric is physically strong and has high stamina.
Weaknesses: Elric can be viewed as a jack of all trades, though master of none. While he may be competent in multiple areas, he has no true mastery in any of them. He is easily overshadowed by many more skilled than him in fighting; while he is strong, he lacks technique that would make him improve. He has no leadership qualities and he struggles with emotional words. Elric’s bullheadedness and determination, along with his smart mouth and quick wit, often get him in trouble, especially with the royal family. Elric’s lack of care towards much of the world could be viewed as troubling as well.

Other:
~His face claim is Sting Eucliffe from Fairy Tail.
~The one true gift he ever received from his parents is his bow, which as much as he would like to get rid of it, it holds too much sentimental value for him to do so.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Tue May 08, 2018 4:16 pm

The Warlord:
Name: Aella (Previously Inanna)
Nickname/Title: The Warlord

Race: Human - Divine God
Traits: The Warlord hosts a variety of enhanced abilities due to her status as a Divine God, but due to Aella’s unawakened state, these abilities remain dormant.

FC(?):
Appearance: She stands at around 5’8 and has an athletic build. Her features are as sharp as her sword, and she has angled, piercing violet eyes. Her hair is a long, dark, and multifaceted blonde.

Personality: Aella is a fighter, with a strong call to justice and a will to defeat whatever injustices she sees in the world. Her call to duty overrides everything else; Aella will sacrifice herself to the flame of a battle if it ensures victory. These things, however, are among the only things that she truly takes seriously. Outside of battle, war, the defeat of evil, and those she cares deeply about, Aella has a nonchalant attitude about mostly everything else. This can make her come off as quite, distant, stoic, or perhaps even overly lighthearted, but any illusions of those traits are obliterated as soon as she is seen in action. For her, little else matters beyond defeating evil and protecting those she holds dear to her heart.

Likes: Combat, strategic warfare, victory, spilling the blood of those who’ve wronged her. She’s a big fan of anything that requires quick-thinking and a strategic mindset, as well as athleticism. When she was still a Divine God, Inanna also held the other Divine Gods fairly close to her heart, with the exception of the Bane.
Dislikes: Losing, a lack of stimulation, inactivity in general, feeling useless, evil.

Biography: As the Warlord, Inanna spent her time in the heat of what she loved. She fought battles, waged and won wars, and defeated evil to the best of her ability. This was the work that consumed her, and the things that she felt were the most important to her as a person; nothing else, besides valiantly fighting what she sought to protect, mattered to her as much. Despite her natural dislike towards the Bane, Inanna was always trepidatious about sealing him away. She held a strong call to justice and what was right; betrayal was a direct violation of these values. Still, she agreed due to her loyalty to Irene, and agreed to be rebirthed with the others.

Aella was born as an undesirable to a whore and a father that didn’t know she existed. She was left on the doorstep of an orphanage when she was only an infant and, resultantly, she never knew her mother’s name. Aella grew up within the confines of the orphanage while experiencing profound confusion; as the Warlord, she had always known what it was that she was meant to do. Now that that life was wholly forgotten, Aella was faced with a tremendous lack of direction. Still, she was able to effectively rise to the top of her orphanage’s foodchain due to her cunning nature and leadership abilities. Aella’s prowess in battle was evident even before she had fought her first true battle, and this caused the other children at the orphanage to have a healthy dose of fear regarding her. She used this to her advantage, and left the orphanage in search of some sense of purpose when she was only fifteen.

She worked as a mercenary of sorts for around a year in order to stay afloat, but her life changed when she was taken beneath the wing of a Guard in training while she was in Skystead Village. From there, she learned the basic arts of combat from him. Upon discovering her incredible talent, she joined the ranks of the military and worked her way upwards; Aella felt as though she had finally found her place and her purpose. For the next years, she worked her way up the ranks of the military and currently serves as a commander within the King's army.

Weapon of Choice: A longsword
Strengths: She’s really, really good at fighting. Leadership, intelligence within the context of battles and wars, and combat are all within her realm of expertise. She’s also pretty easy going when she’s not on the subject of defeating evil.
Weaknesses: Aella can be kind of a loose cannon; she has a lot of raw strength and intelligence, but due to her unawakened state, she lacks direction as to where she should use this. Moreover, she can be overly disinterested towards issues that she doesn’t think “matter.”

Other:

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next