FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: ☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]

Post by Ace on Fri May 18, 2018 3:42 pm

~Leona
Well, it looked like I'd managed to finally get away from the wannabe Pharaoh dude.

Still, just to be on the safe side, maybe it would be best to just watch in case I was being followed...

I took the necklace off - which in my opinion, looked better without the stupid scarab, even if I could've sold it for some cash - and put it in my bag. Better not to be seen walking around with it on my neck, especially after the heist. The news would probably be covering it fairly soon, but I wasn't too worried about having been spotted by any cameras. It would still be in my best interest to get back home before then, but perhaps I could stop for a crepe in the meantime. There was a really good crepe place between here and my place, so it only made sense - and I deserved it after all, for a job well done.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri May 18, 2018 6:51 pm

~Anzeti~

"Oh for Bast's sake," I muttered to myself as I found my way onto another crowded street. That girl was no where in sight and I hadn't seen anymore flashes of light that would give her away. Turning on my heel I finally decided to quit this useless chase. She was not worth the effort but if I did see her again she would not escape me so easily.

~Nico~

I started as the bell rang in the front of the shop. I jumped up from the couch, rubbing at my face under my glasses as I made my way to the counter. I pushed back the curtain that separated the waiting area to find a large group of giggling teenage girls. Fucking perfect. I had to force a small smile as they all waved at me, "What can I do for you?"

"Well I just turned 18," Of course you did, I thought, leaning against the counter as they all started giggling again, "And I really wanted to get a tattoo for my birthday. I've heard your store's name a lot and was wondering if you could do it for me?"

I glanced over at the clock, trying to think if I could fit her in. My next appointment wasn't for another 45 minutes or so, but it would depend on what she wanted done, "I might be able to fit you in now if it's something small, what did you have in mind?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. Here it is," she said, rummaging in her purse before brining out a printed picture from the internet. It was pretty simple, a Taylor Swift lyric that was written in some fancy cursive. It probably wouldn't take too long but her friends might make things complicated.

"Are you all wanting to come back there with her?" I asked them, looking up at them from the top of the paper. After a chorus of yeah's and hell yes' I had to keep from sighing, "Ok, but if you don't mind keeping a little quiet while I'm doing it. Words can be pretty easy to mess up so I'll have to concentrate."

They all promised they wouldn't annoy me but I knew that would be out the door the second I had the gun on. Hopefully I could get this done right anyway and get them out before my next scheduled appointment.

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:08 pm

~Bryce~
I let out a low breath as I peer through the military grade thermal scopes Carrie and I had. . . acquired earlier in the day. Given the short notice and the time frame for this mission, we had to make decisions on the fly, leaving us with less options than I would of liked. Feeling rushed was never a sensation I wanted on a job, especially one of this caliber.

It was only a couple days ago when Carrie and I were contacted, by the UNSTF of all people. Surprised and extremely skeptical, we made contact and discovered the agency wanted us to take care of a contract that had popped up. Supposedly, they had heard of our abilities through the underground network and the group felt that we would be the perfect duo for this job. Carrie and I were extremely hesitant, understanding immediately that this was a job they just didn't want on their records so they wanted us to do their dirty work for them. Probably heard about us through the CIA, if we were being honest. At least that's what Carrie suspected.

Regardless, we knew better than to pick a fight with the UNSTF of all people, so we accepted. The job didn't seem too difficult after all; eliminate a corrupted politician who had recently manifested his powers. The target, Victor Manriquez, is suspected to have motives against that of the UNSTF and the agency did not want to take any chances with this superpowered politician.

So here we were, sprawled out on a rooftop a couple buildings down and across the street from the hotel he was staying. I had gone in earlier, alone and disguised, and managed to get some information from the receptionist. Flirtation can go a long way after all. I found out our target was on the top floor, on the east side of the building. Though that was all she revealed, leaving many more unknowns than I would have liked. Given how useless the UNSTF had been with providing us with more details, we were on our own for intel. All we knew is that he would be leaving in two days to go on a campaign trail, so we needed to strike sooner rather than later.

I let a groan and remove the scopes from my eyes, holding them out to Carrie. "Looks like two guards outside the door? I can't fucking zoom these things in any. Piece of shit. . ." I grumble. She would hopefully be able to tell me more.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:50 am

~Cyrus~

So, there we were, wandering through the streets, trying to find one of my father's old contacts. Apparently, back in his Yale days, my dad and Dr. Kovala were a "dynamic duo," as well as best friends. If anyone knew about why he might suddenly have disappeared, he would.

From his notebook, dad believes that Dr. Kovala lives somewhere in the hills west of here. But, seeing as I had no car, and not really any specifics as to where exactly he was, things had been... slow going.

And I hated to say it, but D20 had not exactly been helpful.

~Ashlyn~

"Rolling for Athletics!" I said, coming across a railing in my way. Sure, I could have simply walked around it, but I was really trying to see if luck was on my side today. I hoped it was, because I hadn't really been rolling all too good this week.

I threw a d20 into the air, where it magically landed on nothingness. I cursed under my breath as a 9 appeared face up, and my die blinked away back into my pouch. Taking a tentative step back, I rushed at the railing full speed and jumped. My foot got caught on the edge as I found myself hurtling full speed into the pavement. Thankfully I missed slamming my entire face into the ground, but I still banged my head quite badly. I groaned as I stood up, rubbing the side of my cheek.

Next to me, Cyrus gave a flabbergasted look. "Did you really have to do that?"

"Well," I muttered, brushing myself off as some passerby gave me an odd look, "I didn't have any Athletics modifiers, so... yes."

"No, I mean..." He trailed off. "Never mind, let's just keep going."

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:08 pm

~Aaron~

The sound of glass shattering finally cleared my head enough that the buzzing went away and my vision was restored. Dark though it was, I noticed the scorch marks on my right arm and grimaced. Once the adrenaline wears off, that'll be the opposite of fun.

Slowly pushing myself to stand on weak legs, I survey the room. A mass of sand was collected on each of the visible walls (and the ceiling), and several of the filaments in the overhead lights still glowed a dull red.

"Did you get it?" I ask, stepping towards Derek, my ears still ringing slightly.

Last edited by Hero of Time on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:09 pm

~Anzeti~

I had been lost in my own thoughts as I walked down the streets, pausing when I spotted two others in front of me. I would not have paid them any mind but she threw an item in the air and after the events from earlier it caught my attention. The item landed in mid-air and my eyes narrowed as it disappeared. The girl then tried to leap over a rail, her foot catching on it before she fell to the ground. I raised an eyebrow at the two. Why did I have to be brought to such a strange country.

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:23 am

~Derek~
I shake off my hand, letting stray smoke and bits of glass fly out as I hold it out to him. "Yeah, I guess so," I mutter, not really sure what the hell it was.

A sudden pain shoots through my head and I groan, bringing my free hand up to grip my temple. A wince shoots across my face and I buckle slightly before standing upright once more. Looking around, I could see the effects of my power starting to falter. The sand was beginning to crack and rivulets were running down the walls and from the ceiling above us. It was a lot more effort than I wanted to admit to and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

"Come on, we don't have time to stay around and sight see. This place is about to crumble," I insist, grabbing his elbow and moving us toward the door. With each step, I could feel more and more sand beginning to crumble away. Things were getting tight. . .

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:43 pm

~Aaron~

I nod sharply, and allow myself to be directed to the door. With one fleeing look back at all of the blueprints and technology in this room, I turn the handle and open the door only enough to see through it.

Down the hall - lit red with emergency lights - men ran, almost all of them bearing arms of some sort. Shouts could be heard - orders.

As quietly as I could, I ease the door shut again and look at Derek.

"We've got a lot of company. Looks like they're in emergency protocol right now. Any ideas?" I whisper, my gaze drawn towards his palm wherein sat an orb humming with energy.

Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 pm

~Derek~
It would have been great if we had some disguises or something to help us blend in, but unfortunately we were shit out of luck in that regard. In a moment of panic, I quickly shove the orb down my pants because, let's be honest, if we were caught with that it'd be an instant game over.

"I say we just book it. Maybe they'll think we're interns or some shit like that. I have found in my wise and plentiful years of experience that if you look like you got somewhere to be, people don't say shit to you."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Yesterday at 1:48 am

~Cyrus~

I looked up as I saw one person in particular fixated on D20. It looked like he saw the whole thing. Dammit.

My "friend" picked herself up and brushed the dirt off her face. "That hurt... oh, uh, hi!" She waved at the tan-skinned man. "Don't mind me. I can't help it. Like, literally..."

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next