FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: ☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu May 03, 2018 11:24 pm

Upon reaching the correct street, Ran Mao thanked the driver, Mr. Jacobs, and told him to met them at this corner in thirty minutes. When the car was out of view, they turned in the opposite direction to cross the street. They were headed to the Cedric Construction LLC building across the street, but what Jacobs didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him.

The night before, Ran Mao had pulled the small, black book from its hiding spot in their closet, and stared at the pages and pages of names scribbled in their mother’s handwriting. Seeing her penmanship almost brought tears again, but they were so focused on names they couldn’t bring themself to do it. Luckily for them, the search was worth it.

About five or more pages in, the name “Andrew Cedric” was listed three-quarters of the way down, and Ran Mao instantly knew he was their next mission. 

In the past week or so, news stories about residential roofs collapsing had brought pressure onto Cedric Construction to investigate the problems with their methods used to build their products. The internal investigations found nothing, so a state investigator was hired. She finished a report, which was to be released yesterday…except she died in a car cash that very morning. Ran Mao found that very convenient.

If Cedric’s name was on Xiulan’s list, then he had that woman murdered. And thus, the vigilante would need to visit him at his building.

Ran Mao walked in front of said building, glancing at the exterior, looking for the easiest ways to get in and out without using the front door. From the looks of the windows, they might have trouble with that.

Oh well. There are always other ways in.
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri May 04, 2018 3:47 pm

-Isidore-

I followed him out onto the terrace before settling down into a seat by the edge of the table. The servant set the tea and scones down on the table before moving to place a record on the gramophone. They knew our routines and patterns far too well after all of these years. Picking up a blueberry scone from the tiered tray and placing it on my plate, I broke a piece off before setting it down absentmindedly.

"We've grown so boring haven't we. We haven't even worked on our plan in weeks," I said before popping a piece of the scone into my mouth.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat May 05, 2018 12:07 am

~Derek~
I can feel the effects of whatever the hell he was doing before I heard it. My hair gradually began to stand on end and a ripple of sorts trickled across my skin. It was then that I heard the loud pop and my eyes widen in horror as, through the sand, I see Aaron drop to the ground. I go to call out, but instantly know there was no time for that; I could deal with that situation later. Instead, I needed to focus on the task at hand.

With only that moment of hesitation, I stretch out my hands and let out a low breath. The sand bends to my will and spreads itself out across the room. Like an immense swarm of gnats, the sand particles drift through the air, clinging to the walls and ceiling, stretching farther and farther into the room as I hurry the pace in order to cover it as quickly as possible.

I bite the inside of my cheek as my hands waver, beginning to doubt if I had created enough. The room was large and I had never tried to manipulate so much at once, leading me to question if I underestimated how much sand I required for this task. A second later, and my worries fade as I gaze at my work. The entire room was covered in a thin, yet solid, layer of sand. Just thick enough to not be seen through and sturdy enough to stay in place. Precisely what I needed to do.

I drop to a knee as I keep concentration, focusing on hardening the sand so that it could remain stable if we were to leave. "Hey, Aaron? You good over there?" I call over, raising my head slightly to get a better gauge of how he was doing.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Sun May 06, 2018 1:33 pm

~Aaron~

My head throbbed, and I found my vision hazy and waning. Somewhere, voices rang out, though I couldn't place them.

Wearily, I brought my hand in front of my face and slowly bent my bruised fingers. I'm not dead, at least...

That meant somewhere out there, Derek was still alive, too. For a moment, I offer a silent prayer to no one in particular that he managed to cover the sensors before they reset. My indecision was masked by my incapacity, but one thing was sure: we had to move.

"Core...." I breathe, hoping he could hear. Though it hurt to acknowledge it, I was done for a while, and he needed to get the core out of here before technicians came.

And then I found my mind wandering back to moments before when the power had hit me. So much power, I was drunk for that fleeting second... a falcon on an updraft, above everything and carefree. It was intoxicating, and some part of me wanted to feel it again, even in spite of my injuries.

Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sun May 06, 2018 2:37 pm

{ Payton }

The cafe wasn't really crowded, and without waiting for Blythe I had ordered myself a banana smoothie to side myself over while I sat alone.

No one paid anyone any mind here. Most people were on their laptops, phones, or ipads. I personally watched as an older man hit on one of the baristas. God, why were people annoying.

As soon as Blythe got here I knew my mood would enhance a bit. She wasn't annoying.

app thread { the divine } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sun May 06, 2018 11:26 pm

~Blythe~
I breezed into the cafe, bell tingling as the door opened, with a smile on my face. Now that I had taken care of that, the fogginess that had begun to encroach my head had dissipated once again. I shot a dirty glance to the man hitting on the barista, my eyes rolling as I passed him. People were so pathetic sometimes.

I slid into the seat across from Payton, pushing my sunglasses up onto my head, and winked at her.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, partner. How's that smoothie? I'm starving."

~Alistair~
"I'd say that boring is a bit of a harsh word, darling. It's merely routine, a byproduct of desiring productivity, I suppose." I took a bite of a scone before placing it back on my plate and taking a sip of tea. "As for the plan, yes. We do indeed need to amplify our efforts toward completing it. Time, as long as it feels like it will extend, is a limited resource, after all."

My schedule formed in front of me with a flash of black matter, eyes scanning its contents before returning to Isidore.

"Are you free this afternoon? We can discuss it then."

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Sun May 06, 2018 11:35 pm

{ Payton }

A smile dimly forms as I take a sip of the smoothie, purposefully smacking my lips as she takes a seat in front of me, "Pretty good. Haven't decided what I want to eat exactly, so take your pick."

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sun May 06, 2018 11:46 pm

~Blythe~
"A difficult decision, but I think I'm just gonna go for a salad. I don't want anything heavy before tonight, considering what's at stake," I said, my eyes flicking upwards to meet hers before returning to the menu. I slid it back to her, leaning back in my chair as my arms folded over my chest.

"I'm starting to get excited."

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Mon May 07, 2018 12:14 am

{ Payton }

I smirk, spinning the menu on the table as I reply back, "I'll get the same then."

Hearing that she's excited about this always gets me in a good mood as well. Knowing the both of you are ready and up for it always seems to make the job a little less difficult--especially the leading up to it.

"I'm glad, I've been pretty excited as well. Doing better this time not to overthink anything."

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon May 07, 2018 6:19 pm

-Isidore-

Taking a sip of my tea, I looked up from the rim as he spoke, his eyes bouncing from his schedule to my own face. Setting the cup down gently, my eyes darted to the ground in spite of myself. 

"I had had plans to go..." I pursed my lips slightly "...out, but they can be moved of course. Anything for you."

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next