FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 2:10 am by Adrian

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by Comrade Squid

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Yesterday at 3:48 pm by Sal

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Sal

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» [PROMO THREAD] Asphodel
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» Ithaca in the Rapture
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 am by ~Dylan Battle~

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 am by Adrian

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: ☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:02 am

~Anzeti~

The sand was solidifying into a sort of whip as she spoke but remained on the ground by my feet as she tossed the scarab over my head. I watched it arch high above me before bringing my gaze back down to her, squinting slightly as she attempted to blind me. After so many years in the blazing sun of the desert and the fact that her beams were only giving me more energy, I could vaguely see her outline as she leapt over the wall.

I sighed and turned, using the end of my staff to toss the golden beetle up into my other hand as a few police rounded the corner.

"Freeze!" The first one to spot me shouted, a gun raised in my direction. I only raised an eyebrow, watching as the others followed suit before rolling my eyes and tossing the beetle in their direction.

"See that this artifact is returned to the museum," I called out to them, only watching long enough to see the first officer scrambling to catch the golden symbol before turning and walking away from them, "Or if you would the Pharaoh's tomb that you people stole it from."

Not expecting a response I continued to walk, heading in the direction that girl possible went off in. Now that she didn't have the jewel I wasn't concerned in stopping her but I wouldn't allow her to cause any more trouble today. 

~Liz~

I groaned, closing the lid to my laptop before burying my face in my arms next to it. At this rate I would just be stuck running an underground Geek Squad for the rest of my life. I sat back up and scooped my laptop off of the table, throwing the empty box of fries in the trash before heading off down the sidewalk.

When witches are riding, and black cats are seen
The moon laughs and whispers, "Tis near Halloween."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:29 pm

~Aaron~

I think for a moment, biting my lip as I continue to mess with the wires.

"There's one more thing I can try. It'd be risky, but I don't think it'd be any less risky than our other options," I whisper, trying to decide if it was even possible or not.

All I need is the core. That's it. And it's right there.

"I could siphon the power from this room.... possibly this whole building.... into myself. It wouldn't be for long, but you'd have enough time to cover the sensors while the building resets itself."

Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:31 pm

{ Payton }

With my partner in crime now gone to do her business, I headed off in my own direction. I really didn't want to hop down and travel through the blindingly colorful crowd of people. Really, there were times where I wish I could turn off my powers. If not for a few minutes.

It was bad enough I couldn't have physical interactions with anyone else. I should have asked my father how he made it work with my mom. At least between us we were unaffected by one another's powers. So, kissing my cheek and holding my hand was no big deal. But, my mother was still effected by his powers. Now that I looked back on it. . I've never seen them be very physically loving to each other. They were with me, though, maybe that's why they had married and settled down in the first place. They just. . worked.

But did I really need that? Not really. I made it this far without anyone like that, and when I had that "someone" they turned around and called me a freak. That bitch ruined part of my life all because she hadn't listened to my warnings and then wanted to play the victim.

Maybe now she was the freak.

I chuckled, pleased with that thought actually.

With my head in the clouds with endless thoughts, I continued to jump from the rooftops like I had multiple times before. It was easier than going through glow-central down below.

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Isn't it lovely, all alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:52 pm

~Leona
Once I was over the wall, I started running for a bit and didn't look back. It sucked that I'd had to get rid of the golden scarab, but the rest of the diamond-encrusted gold necklace wasn't too bad. It suited me well, actually. Maybe I'd keep it...

Once I was far enough in the alleyways of the area behind the museum, I sat down to take a quick break and catch my breath. The light didn't make it down here very well, so healing would be impossible for now. At least the wounds hadn't reopened.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:41 pm

~Derek~
"Oh, I could definitely cover the sensors," I grin, already formulating a plan as I drop my small backpack to the ground and begin to unzip it. So far, I hadn't come up with a more convenient way to transport sand with me, but at least this worked.

"I think this'll be our best shot. Just let me know where to aim and I could take care of the sensors."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:47 pm

~Aaron~

"I can't be sure," I say, dropping to my knees as I reach out with my mind toward the electricity around us. Then, pointing, I say, "At least three on each wall.... there, there, and there. That said, if you have enough juice, you might as well cover as much of the walls as you can. And you'll need to hold it until we get the hell out of here."

Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:54 pm

~Anzeti~

I walked briskly down the streets and alleyway of the city, keeping an eye out for the girl. Once she was over the wall I lost sight of her, and considering there were no more unnatural flashes of light I had little to go on. No matter. If I couldn't find her I would not worry about it, but if I did manage I would take action.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:37 pm

~Derek~
I glance down nervously, obviously not prepared enough for the scope of this based on what I had brought with me. However, I would be able to use my ability to increase the amount of sand and grow it, though it would be pretty tight.

"A- Alright. I got it. I'm good when you are," I nod towards him. Before he begins, I wave my hand and start floating sand from my backpack into the air around me. I focus on the grains, expanding them, multiplying them, and use my ability to start generating more and more sand to achieve what he asked of me. Sand spirals around me, slowly and non-threateningly, but growing by the second.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:53 am

~Leona
After catching my breath for a few minutes, I finally stood up.

“That was too close,” I groaned, picking myself up. My arm was throbbing, and my cheek still felt painful to touch, but at least I’d made it out in one piece. Part of me was asking why I kept doing these stupid things, but I just ignored it. I had these powers for a reason, right? There was no point in not using them.

Still, I had to be careful. I’d almost totally run out of stamina back there, and then that Pharaoh-looking dude had shown up. If I’d had to fight him, it probably would’ve turned out poorly, especially with the police around the corner. Thankfully things hadn’t turned out that way.

I begin walking home, casually healing my wounds in the sunlight. It wouldn’t do to be walking around in the streets with bruises.

~Julian
When I woke up, I was passed out on some rooftop in Mount Superior. Thankfully there was shade covering me, otherwise I definitely would have a bad sunburn. Flying all the way from Vegas had taken longer than I’d expected, so when I’d finally landed I immediately crashed. The afternoon sun was blazing down and I was extremely patched, but I wasn’t in any hurry. I had enough money to last me quite a while, thankfully, and so far there wasn’t any law enforcement after me.

Last edited by Ace on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:24 am

~Anzeti~

I caught a brighter flash of light in the air a ways in front of me. At first I thought it was a trick of the light and ignored it, only focusing on the area when it happened again. With a sigh I changed direction and kept my pace, trying to find the girl.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next