FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» « Asphodel »
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Sal

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 1:17 am by WritingBookworm

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Asphodel: The Application Thread
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» charybdis' whirlpool
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm by Sal

» Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 83 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:28 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Serpent King ⊱ APP THREAD ⊰
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 83 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm by Comrade Squid

» On Creating a Roleplay
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 83 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm by Athena Lionheart

September 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 83 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

Go down

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 83 Empty Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun May 12, 2019 2:13 pm

- Alric -

As I stand with Briony, I feel someone watching me. I immediately turn around, expecting to feel some dark presence lurking in the shadows or some shit. But no. It’s just Ana, staring at me. Staring at me with Briony.

The wind tousles her dark red coils. Her fox ears look like they’ve wilted. There are no defenses she puts up, so her eyes seem vulnerable. And even as others hug and hold each other, Ana stands all alone.

I honestly feel bad for her. But any sympathy I had goes when those eyes of Ana’s hardens, and she makes her way over to Briony and I.

“Don’t forget,” she says to me gruffly. “We still need to find the Staff of Amari. You promised, remember?”

It’s as I said earlier. We never get a break. I nod curtly. “I remember.”

Ana’s eyes linger on me. Then they flit to Briony, probably remembering the one and only time they met before this — the time Ana held me hostage. That’ll be interesting to explain to Briony, how Ana and I went from holding knives at each others’ throats to almost kissing in a tavern basement.

Briony and I have a lot to catch up on. Not all of it’s going to be pleasant.

“Your highness,” is the only acknowledgement Ana gives to Briony. Then Ana turns and walks away.

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon May 13, 2019 12:49 am

~Kiel~
It has felt like ages since I heard her voice, the soft tone singing in my ears. Her voice seemed to soothe all my worries, relaxing my body as I let out another sigh of content at her words. "I'm glad you're alright as well," I whisper, afraid of piercing the moment with my own words.

I hold her for a moment longer, not wanting to let go but accepting the unfortunate truth that reality would not stop for us to prolong this moment, despite how badly I wished it would. I release my embrace, holding her out at arms length and drinking in every detail of her form. My hand raises to her cheek, gently caressing the soft skin as the frozen teardrop cracks and shatters beneath my thumb, drifting to the ground in a shower of glistening fragments.

"I was so worried about you. I didn't see you during the battle and then the teleportation happened and. . . I'm just so glad you're alright, my love," I repeat, my expression softening to one of pure relief at the sight of my beloved unharmed and in front of me once again.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Mon May 13, 2019 11:26 pm

~Noelle~
Every time I was with Kiel like this, it filled me with a juxtaposition of emotions; I was always relieved to be with him, but I was also painfully aware of the brevity of our time together. No matter how much we could try to avoid it, the current circumstances meant that we would be torn apart once again. It was only a matter of time.

"The same to you," I said, finding that his words mirrored my feelings exactly. As he spoke, I felt the weight of a heavy sadness on my heart; it was hard to believe that we were inhabiting a reality in which the lives of our loved ones could be so easily snuffed out. Constantly living in fear was taking its tax on me, on all of us. It was exhausting. Despite my better judgement, I sometimes found myself desiring to slip into the dreamless place that my fatigue beckoned me towards.

“There’s just… so much going on at once now. I am so scared of losing you in this, Kiel,” I whispered.

The thought triggered a reminder of what I had seen only a few moments earlier. I glanced at my wrists once again, and briefly, I saw the red blood flowing from them once again; it dripped down into the grass at my feet, staining the ground bright red.

Immediately, my hand moved to clutch Kiel’s, and my tightening grip on his hand served as my tether back to reality. In a blink, it disappeared.

Even though it had now exited my vision, the image was still burned into my mind. This would end soon, wouldn’t it?

I wasn’t so sure anymore.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:53 pm

- Briony -

I watched after the girl, pressing my lips into a straight line. Whatever that attitude was... I didn't like it. My attention turned to Alric.

"What was that about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:11 pm

- Alric -

I sigh. “She tracked us down so she could get the imp heart. But she agreed to let it go if I help her find a long-lost staff from her tribe, so she’s tagging along. For now.”

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:53 pm

~Kiel~
I raise an eyebrow at her sudden motions, the intensity with which she grasped my hands for a second before it softened, the slight remnants of pressure being the only reminder of the shift in emotion she just experienced. I raise a hand to her face, brushing a strand of silver behind her ear before laying my hand to rest against her cheek.

"I'm beginning to worry that I will be the one to lose you in this," I return, searching the lakes of her eyes for any semblance of what she was feeling in the moment. I could see deep sadness, fear, and uncertainty within and the thoughts sent a chill down my spine. Whatever she was going through, it was much more than I originally thought.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:39 pm

~Pippin~

My mind was still reeling from everything that just happened. Between getting teleported across the country, to having my mind being taken over by a mad wizard, and then getting slapped by a panther...I was exhausted.

This whole adventure was taking a mental toll that I hadn't been expecting, and that was messing with my head. I never had to think about my feelings or my powers like this before, but now Ivelore had a direct connection to me through them.

I cursed under my breath and shook my head, trying to stop thinking so negatively. That wasn't going to help anything. I look around for my siblings and find Kiel with Noelle while Briony talked to Alric. I didn't think mom wanted to talk right now after she brushed away my worries.

My eyes land on Irene and I take the few steps towards her without thinking. We haven't had a chance to talk since last night, but she came to help me when I was in trouble. Maybe this wasn't as broken as I thought it was.

I glance over at her, reading her expression as I squeeze her hand in mine, "Are you ok? With everything happening I haven't had a chance to check in."

~Kiana~

"Finn!" I scream out again and again. My breaths were getting frantic as I kept running through the grass, growing more desperate as I ran.

I trip on a patch of dirt on the ground and can't catch myself, landing on the hard ground with a thump. I try to catch my breath as I lay there, but my gasps slowly turn into sobs.

I lost him. Finn was the best thing to ever happen to me and I let him run away. He needed help and I wasn't there to give it to him. I curl into myself and cry, all alone and unable to help the person that I love the most.

Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:25 pm

~Irene~
Before he even speaks, I know who is standing by my side. The familiar pressure of his hand squeezing mine is all it took for me to know that it was him.

I turn and smile up at Pippin, a softness pulling at the corners of my lips as my eyes gaze into his own. "I'm alright. I fear that I've gotten used to traveling across the world in the blink of an eye and fighting for our lives every other hour," I reply, giggling lightly at the thought.

boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:38 pm

~Pippin~

I dip my head as I laugh along with her, running my thumb over her knuckles before I look back into her eyes.

"You think it would get easier the more we'd go through it," I try to tease back but something in my chest tightens. I have to swallow around the sudden lump in my throat and collect my emotions before I can continue, "I'm sorry it's been so dangerous, the last thing I ever wanted was for you or any of the others to get hurt."

Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:40 am

~Irene~
I slow to a stop, holding him back as I turn to face him. It hurt me so much to see him so. . . sad. Despite the laughs and the sarcasm and the funny jokes, every time I looked into the seas of his eyes I saw nothing but sadness and pain. He tried so hard every day to put on a strong face, to help everyone else feel safe and protected. . . but at what cost? I could see the darkness looming over him, pulling him away and burying him in despair. The pain I felt every time I saw him was heartbreaking, but I refused to leave him alone. Not again.

"For a long time, I did not believe in destiny. I wasn't sure what I believed in, truthfully. I found it naive and childish to think that one was destined for anything, that we had a path laid out for us, any of that. An Okiri like me couldn't have any destiny in a place like Foolshold. How could I put stock in anything like that? But now?"

I turn his hand to gaze at the mark of Irongale, placing my own mark on top of his. "Now I know that such a thing exists. We were all destined to walk this path, together. You couldn't have stopped this, Pippin, nobody could have. We. . . I was meant to be here. With you. And there is no place I would rather be."

boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84  Next