FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS

STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» « Asphodel »
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 82 EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Sal

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 82 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 1:17 am by WritingBookworm

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 82 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Asphodel: The Application Thread
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 82 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» charybdis' whirlpool
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 82 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm by Sal

» Serpent King ⊱ RP THREAD ⊰
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 82 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:28 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Serpent King ⊱ APP THREAD ⊰
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 82 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:04 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 82 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:59 pm by Comrade Squid

» On Creating a Roleplay
Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 82 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 pm by Athena Lionheart

September 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 82 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

Go down

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD] - Page 82 Empty Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri May 10, 2019 12:59 am

~Pippin~

I know he’s just trying to help but I just feel a little worse for worrying him that much. I don’t dwell on it though, just giving him a smile in return and punching his shoulder.

I look down to Briony and Mom and my heart skips, “Are you sure, mom? No offense, you’re not looking too good.”

Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Fri May 10, 2019 1:16 am

~Noelle~
I shuddered as I watch Finn turn into a snake and scurry through the grasses, my hand curling into my side as ghosts of the pain from whatever I had experienced rolled over me.

What is happening to me? The thought shadows every other subject in my mind, fear threading its way through every facet of my being. I had experienced flashbacks and was no stranger to being at the will of my fears, but that was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. With no trigger or cue, my reality had been shredded. I shuddered.

I tried my best not to dwell on it. The issues of the present were real, with a few of the members of our party in anguish and our team seeming as though it was dissolving. My eyes ran over Kiel, Pippin, Briony, and Genevieve with sadness.

My concern deepens when Genevieve also seems unwell. It appeared that everything was crumbling into an irreparable mess. Once again, I found myself wondering about the worthwhileness of the quest as a whole.

"'Cause if this is the group meant to save the world, then we're all fucked anyway." Finn's words echo in my mind, and I found my heart dropping as they reverberated.

I quietly made my way over to Kiel, having an inkling that he was likely blaming himself for what was occurring. I did my best to steady my trembling hand as I placed it on his back; he needed as much support as I could give him right now.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri May 10, 2019 1:27 am

- Briony -

Feverish sniffles escaped me as I watched Pippin put the bandaid on the scrape through my tears.

'You need to be more careful!' he scolded one of the servant's kids; a young boy who I would chase around if Father allowed it. Besides my brothers, he was the only other child I knew.

Kiel kneeled down next to me, using his sleeve to dab at my tears. 'It's 'kay, sis. It's just a scratch.' His smile was wide and genuine as it reached his eyes.

'See? You're only crying 'cause you're a sissy! You're a little girl!' the servant's child teased, folding his arms as they fussed over me.

Pippin rolled his eyes, but stayed quiet as he finished patching up my knee. Kiel folded his arms to mirror the kid as a retaliation.

'She's not crying 'cause she's a girl, idiot. Everyone needs to be taken care of sometimes. Some people just show it better.'

I found my head falling against my mother's feeble shoulder, letting the sunlight bleed into the fading darkness of the previous night. Ivelore would eventually find us again, and something in me was screaming to get up and run. But I stayed, basking in the melancholy.

"I'm alright, beloved," she answered Pippin softly. "Just resting is all."

Last edited by Hime on Fri May 10, 2019 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri May 10, 2019 1:28 am

- Alric -

Pippin’s right — Genevieve really isn’t looking good. But I don’t have the power to heal her, so I focus on who I do have the power to help. “Just stay still for a moment,” I tell Pippin, hovering my hand over the marks and watching it slowly mend itself. If not for abjuration, that definitely could have scarred.

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri May 10, 2019 1:39 am

~Kiel~
I feel a touch on my back and glance over my shoulder, muscles relaxing and a sigh of relief escaping my lips, when I see Noelle behind me. With Pippin being taken care of by Alric, I release my hold on him and turn to face her fully.

I open my mouth to speak but struggle to find the words to convey what I wanted in the moment. What could I possibly say to get across how much I missed her even though we were in the same spot this whole time? How could I express how much I longed for her presence, her touch, to hear her speak and to hear her laugh? What could possible be said to describe how grateful and relieved I was to see her alive and well despite everything that just transpired? That her being here in front of me was giving me the strength I needed to carry on, for my sake and everyone else's.

It takes me a moment to realize there are no words, no diplomatic speech or eloquent prose I could weave to capture those feelings. So I simply pull her into a hug, wrapping my arms around her and enveloping her in my embrace. I never wanted to let her go, not after all of that. If I did, I was afraid now more than ever that I would never get her back again.

Realizing a year late I haven't given credit to Lady Sen for the amazing avi! <3
boyhoy
boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri May 10, 2019 1:45 am

~Pippin~

One day everyone might remember that I can usually see through their lies, but that was going to be a different day. Mom was in pain, and she was upset, but I didn't know how to help. She didn't want to worry anyone, which I understood, but she was still really worrying me, "Ok, don't push yourself too hard."

I reach over to tuck a strand of hair away from Briony's face and give her a small smile before letting Alric fix my face, "Thanks, man, I appreciate it."

Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri May 10, 2019 1:52 am

- Briony -

I then stood up, gravitating a ways away from the group in order to properly watch the sunrise. Despite everything that's happened, the stunning sprawl of pastels inspired a feeling of ease within me. A dawn would break eventually.

There was a sudden presence beside me. Direnu was standing a little ways away, his golden eyes also trained on the rising sun. There was a swipe of dirt across his face.

"Where were you?" I asked, my voice soft.

He didn't answer. His gaze flickered to me, then back out to the sky.

"...You buried her, didn't you?"

A breath drew in from his nostrils. "Mortals have these supersitions that the gods will turn away from anyone who hasn't had a proper burial. It's all bullshit of course, but..." Direnu lowered his chin. "I couldn't leave her there."

I mustered a small smile. "I'm sure Gia would thank you for that."

"That's a stretch." As he said those words, a vague hint of a smile reflected my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri May 10, 2019 1:58 am

- Alric -

“No problem.” While it could have scarred, the gash still isn’t as bad as other things I’ve healed, so it only takes a minute to take care of it. I inspect his face for a moment, carefully touching it to make sure I didn’t miss anything, then nod in satisfaction. “All good.”

With that, I finally sit down next to Briony. It’s been a long time since we’ve had a moment together, and we still probably won’t get that moment for a while yet. But for now, it feels good to just sit next to her.

"I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, and likewise the road to ruin."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Reading: The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Currently Watching: Titans
WritingBookworm
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri May 10, 2019 2:17 am

~Pippin~

I touch my face and can't feel anything anymore, giving a grateful smile to Alric before he goes over to Briony. I glance around at our group, weariness taking over me. I knew we had to move, that we weren't safe out in the open like this, but we couldn't leave Finn and Kiana out here. Not after that.

Last edited by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shaybaysasuke
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Fri May 10, 2019 2:22 am

~Noelle~
As Kiel turned to face me, the phases his expression went through before pulling me into him said everything without uttering a word. My heart filled with a mixture of relief and comfort at his warmth, and a sigh of contentment fell from my lips as I settled into him.

The fear of losing Kiel was one that had become more and more pronounced as our journey progressed. As deaths within our group became a reality, so did the possibility of losing him. I couldn't even bear to think of the possibility.

I held onto him a little bit tighter.

His arms fill a chasm in my heart that I had forgotten was there; there was so much I wanted to say to him, but it seemed as though we didn't need words. Being with him, right now, was all of the communication I needed.

My fears from what had transpired earlier melted away, running off of me like rain on glass. As long as I had him, right now, that was all that mattered.

"I'm so glad that you're alright," I whispered, a single, silvery tear escaping my eye as I buried my face into his chest. It froze on my cheek, cold on the warmth of my cheeks.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next