FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 3:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» A Tired Hiatus
Yesterday at 6:21 am by Adrian

» [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:27 pm by WritingBookworm

» ✮ app thread ✮ Danmachi
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am by LuciusCypher

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» « Asphodel »
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 pm by Hime

» [RP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 am by Lady Senbonzakura

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:12 pm

~Phillip~

I stumbled to the edge of the forest, sword in hand as I held my weight against a tree. I winced as I realized how long it must have taken my to find the others since battles already seemed to be taking place. My eyes widened at the sight of Princess Briony falling through the air, and although she did not hit the ground, I was already running towards her attacker. Ignoring my pain I gripped my sword tightly and charged the wizard. I failed the princess once already, I would not do it again.

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:18 pm

- Alric -

Under better circumstances, I would have chuckled at Pippin's yelling, but considering it just gives away our location to potential infiltrators, I cringe. "Let's check the throne room. Kings are usually there, right?"

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:26 pm

~Kiel~
The suggestion is so obvious that I feel as if I'm an idiot for not considering it myself. I would have face palmed but I did not want him to get the satisfaction of my frustration at my own ignorance.

"Sure, I suppose that's a good enough idea," I say with a shrug before turning us in that direction and slightly picking up the pace. If King Godwin was harmed, things would be extremely bad for all of us.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:36 pm

- Briony -

"Phillip!" I gasped at his interception, noticing that he was still in a great deal of pain from our previous fall. I quickly got to my feet, sprinting towards the confrontation to put myself between him and the wizard; however, it seems as though someone had already beat me to it.

A petite blonde girl was taking powerful swings at the Heijiki man, skillfully handling the large sword that was tight in her grasp. My mouth nearly fell open when I recognized her.

"Vivian!"

~ King Godwin ~

"The girls and Joana are safely out of the castle, I trust?" I asked my advisor directly, no hint of fear in my expression.

He gave a shallow bow, attempting to maintain his regal persona despite being panicked. "Y-Yes, my liege."

"Good. Now get me my sword. I have business to handle."

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 pm

- Alric -

By the time we make it to the throne room, the haze in my head has cleared up enough where I can walk without Kiel's support. Two guards stand in front of the door, and they cross their lances across the door, barring us from entrance.

"I'm sorry, but please, you need to let us in," I say. "We're worried that King Godwin might--"

"Their highnesses and the Okiri may be allowed entry, but you," he narrows his eyes, "are not."

King Godwin might be accepting of others, but I guess it was too much to hope for that everyone else in his kingdom would feel the same way. I'd try to be patient, set an example for other Heijiki, but you know what? I'm not in the mood for racist bullcrap tonight. "Oh, go screw yourself," I snap, channeling my inner Karra, and form a ring of shadows around each of the lances. I use that to pull them out of the way, allowing myself and the others an entrance, and barrel forward into the throne room. "Your Majesty!"

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:41 pm

~ King Godwin ~

I whipped around, ready to take defense. I relaxed as soon as I recognized the princes and the other fellow from Irongale, forcing a calm and cordial bow. "Boys," I greeted. "I was just about to take my leave to command the army during this raid. I urge that you get to safety immediately."

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:43 pm

- Alric -

"Actually, we urge you to get to safety," I say. "Or at least have a decent amount of protection around you. You may very well be a target tonight."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:43 pm

~Kiel~
"I could have taken care of that," I mutter as I enter the room as well, spotting Godwin with a sword in hand. I raise an eyebrow, not having been expecting that sight and pleasantly surprised by the turn of events.

"It's good to see you are well, Your Majesty. I hope your family is taken care of in this time as well and I apologize for the difficulty our presence has put you in."

I offer a small smile at his sentiment along with a shake of my head. "Will all due respsect, King Godwin, nowhere has been safe for us for quite some time now. We have people fighting out there just as you do."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:44 pm

~Pippin~

“Is he hiding in there? Man I thought he was cooler than that,” I mutter as we head towards the throne room.

I’m about to start yelling at the guards to just let us all in but Alric beats me to it. I chuckle and follow him into the room and call out after Kiel, “Yeah we can’t just leave you, we’ve gotta help you.”

~Phillip~

I smile as my cousin joins me in the fight and I push myself to keep up with her in order to keep the wizard occupied. I look to Briony and call out, “Princess! Are you hurt?”

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:49 pm

~ King Godwin ~

I straightened, giving Prince Kiel's statement a sympathetic nod. Irongale has been on the run for weeks; it's no surprise that this sudden attack has taken its toll on them. "Understood. Perhaps it would be a good time to find your mother, then; she was awfully worried about the two of you when I sent her into hiding. Meridan Paledream is out there somewhere. I fear that he's after your family."

I then sheathed my blade. "I will get myself into hiding as soon as I know how my people are faring. I trust there are countless casualties already, but I intend to stop the slaughter of any more innocent lives."

With the conclusion of my statement, I decided that I didn't have any more time to lose. I sprinted out the throne room's doors, intent on attacking anybody who dared threaten the lives of my people.

- Briony -

"I'm fine," I responded in a panicked manner. "But you both need to get out of here. Please!"

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next