FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 3:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» A Tired Hiatus
Yesterday at 6:21 am by Adrian

» [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:27 pm by WritingBookworm

» ✮ app thread ✮ Danmachi
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am by LuciusCypher

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» « Asphodel »
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 pm by Hime

» [RP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 am by Lady Senbonzakura

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 73 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:30 pm

- Karra -

"All right, people, let's move it, move it, you idiots!" Just because I'm helping Albirians find safety doesn't mean I have to be nice to them. I wave my arm over and over again until the last of the servants trickle out of the castle and into a local shelter, where they'll be safe. I look to Anastasia. "That the last of 'em?"

"Should be."

"Great! Now we can actually fight!" I point to a random Albirian, name her in charge of the servants, and then leave alongside Ana, drawing my sword.

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:35 pm

~Kiel~
I glance to my side as I watch Alric shadow travel in and then almost collapse against the wall. It can't be easy for him with him learning the skill so recently and I was such it was starting to drain on him. At least that's how it was when I was first learning.

I sigh and walk over, wrapping an arm around him for support as I help him to his feet. I look towards Pippin and Irene before speaking. Pippin was already looking rough as well, so this didn't look too good for us if things started to get out of hand.

"Alric and I will lead the way. Irene, watch our backs," I say bluntly as I move with Alric towards the palace once more.

Irene simply nods and moves to Pippin, offering her arm to him as she steals glances back to note any danger that may be approaching.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:44 pm

~Pippin~

"You go, bro," I said, still slurring slightly but I lean on the arm I'm given anyway. We have to get to the others to help them before anything else bad happens.

I look over and see it's Irene's arm that I'm holding onto, "Thank you, I don't deserve you."

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:48 pm

~Irene~
I allow a small smile twinged with sadness to spring across my lips as I help him up and move to catch up with the others, not wanting to fall too far behind in case we were attacked.

You're right, you deserve much better.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:49 pm

- Alric -

Though I don't want to, I put an arm around Kiel's shoulders. "Thanks, man. Also, any tips for actually ending up to where you want to go?"

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:57 pm

~Kiel~
I consider some witty response before deciding against it. I was too damn tired for sarcasm at this point. "Honestly, just practice. Start with smaller distances and expand over time," I say simply as we continue forward. Now was probably a bad time to admit I didn't know where we wanted to go in the first place, so I say nothing and just decide to keep moving.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:00 pm

- Alric -

"Right." I nod absently, nearly letting the silence lull me into comfort before I remember: "Where's King Godwin?"

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:03 pm

~Kiel~
"You know, that's an excellent question. . ." I trail off, glancing around the halls as if he would suddenly emerge.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:05 pm

~Pippin~

“Hey King Goddy!” I call out, looking around the hallways, “Where are you? You need to get outta here!”

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:05 pm

- Briony -

For a long while, the wizard and I were battling it out using all of our strength. I wasn't used to how powerful the dragonness was, but I could see that her abilities were enough to make even Ivelore have a glint of fear in his cold lavender eyes.

We had hashed it out for what seemed like years; I could feel myself losing control of my abilities and growing weaker by the second. Cut it out! Do you want to die at this guy's hand? But my mental scolding didn't seem to work. The dragon's powers began to dispel, and I soon began to feel weaker and weaker.

"My dear," the wizard mused, evidently seeing my struggle. "I would much rather sort out our issues person to person."

Before I could react, an orb of magic flew from his staff and hit me. I could feel myself reverting back into my human form - the claws were retracting and I was shrinking at a rapid pace. Once my wings were gone, I began to plummet towards the ground; however, before I could hit, a magical barrier caught me.

How could I let him do something like that to me? I thought frantically. I must not have as much control over her as I thought...

"It would absolutely destroy me to see you die so soon," the Heijiki cooed, settling back on the ground. "You should give in now and put an end to all of this madness, hm?"

"Go to hell," I hissed.

- Genevieve -

Once Meridian emerged from his hiding spot, I began to hurriedly back away from Gia's body. My heart was in my throat at the sight of him. Gather yourself, Genevieve. He wants to see you cower in his presence.

"I was rather hoping there would be no interference between you and my arrow, sister," he cackled, approaching fearlessly despite Direnu's defensive stance. "Now I suppose I'll have to kill you with my own hands."

"Over my dead body," the demigod spat.

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next