FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 3:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» A Tired Hiatus
Yesterday at 6:21 am by Adrian

» [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:27 pm by WritingBookworm

» ✮ app thread ✮ Danmachi
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am by LuciusCypher

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» « Asphodel »
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 pm by Hime

» [RP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 am by Lady Senbonzakura

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 71 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:18 pm

~Pippin~

"Briony!" I cried out, stumbling forward a few steps. She was rising in the air but Ivelore wasn't far behind her. He was going to do something bad, he was going to hurt my little sister again, but what could I even do? I heard Kiel up ahead of me and I shook my head, "I don't know..."

I wracked my brain for any idea that might work and suddenly remembered something I've done to a soldier hurting Briony before now. It had been a long shot but in my moment of desperation I actually managed to manipulate the man's thoughts. Who knew if I could do it again, let alone to someone as powerful as Ivelore, but I didn't have a choice.

Raising my eyes towards the wizard I concentrated on a single command over and over in my head, You don't want to hurt her.

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:01 pm

The noblewoman shrugged.

"As far as I know, the only way we can truly be safe is ridding the dangers ourselves." she paused, frowning a little, "But I do realize that sounds very risky, so perhaps I shall defer to your judgement on that matter."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:30 pm

~Raemin~
Hearing a louder commotion, I ignore the question for the time being and run into the room, peering out the window into the courtyard. My breath catches in my throat as I see a giant dragon flapping in the sky outside. I tear my eyes from the window, diverting attention back to Iliyana.

Logically, we should be nowhere near that commotion. I knew it would likely be the most dangerous place which would completely go against my mission in keeping her away from danger. However, I also knew that Iliyana had struggled often to find her place in this group, to have a sense of belonging. she felt as if she was never good enough to be with the others and perhaps this is what she needed.

I close the distance between us, stopping in front of her. I give a nod of my head and a steely gaze that meets her eyes. "I believe that's a wonderful idea. I would have it no other way, milady."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:40 pm

"Very well!" Iliyana moved her braid to fall behind her so it would not get in her field of vision, then shed her jacket that only served purpose as decoration. "Have we any idea what we're up against?"
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:13 pm

~Raemin~
"From my brief glance outside, I saw a giant black dragon fighting what appeared to be a malicious wizard," I deadpan, slinging my sword over my shoulder as I speak.

"Unfortunately, that is all the information I was able to glean."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:16 pm

Iliyana's head jerked back slightly in surprise, and her blue eyes widened. She was expecting another army, or a group of assassins, but a wizard and a dragon didn't ever cross her mind.

"Oh." She paused, taking the information in, "At least this will be..interesting."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:06 pm

- Alric -

A gust of wind blasts me in the face as Briony and Ivelore both surge upward. The two forces collide, and I feel diminished, no more than a mere spectator of the battle of wills.

I cannot be a spectator, though. Neither can anyone else. She may be attempting to draw him away from us, but the key difference in this is that Ivelore’s alone. Irongale is together. The only way we’ll win this is if we use that against him.

I focus on going to her, creating a pathway of shadows — only to end up on the other side of the courtyard. “No!” I yell in frustration. I close my eyes, willing myself upward yet again. I reappear five feet from where I was. “Oh gods . . .” People can die if I don’t get this right.

Two more attempts at shadow-traveling later, and I’m finally on the castle rooftops, at the same level as Briony and Ivelore. Exhausted from the shadow traveling attempts, I cling onto one of the spires, taking a moment to catch my breath.

"You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:05 pm

- Briony -

The fact that the others were sticking around made me nervous - couldn't they see what I was trying to do?! I guess my efforts will always go unappreciated.

Hey! I spoke into their minds as though we were all tranformed into birds. Get out of here while I handle him! Meridan's probably going to try and kill Godwin while he's vulnerable!

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:12 pm

~Pippin~

"But we can't just leave you!" I scream back, finally standing a little straighter. But...maybe she was right. In this state she could take the wizard but Godwin was probably clueless about what was happening. I didn't want to to leave my baby sister but Meridian and Atticus were still out there somewhere. Squeezing my eyes shut to blink away tears I turned on my heel and started to sprint back towards the castle as well as I could, hoping I could find one of them before they did anything to Godwin.

~Phillip~

I stumbled through the thick trees of the forest, trying to find the others based on the sounds of battle but having no luck. Every noise seemed loud enough that it rang through the whole area and I couldn't see anything past the leaves. I leaned up against a tree and cursed under my breath, needing to catch my breath a moment before I continued on.

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:34 am

~Kiel~
I stare up at her, fists clenched at my side as I hear her message ringing through my ears. Everything within me told me that I should stay and help her. I had just gotten her back, I couldn't afford to leave her again. If I left, she could be gone and I'd never be able to see her again.

I hear Pippin shout and jerk my head towards him, watching the tears spill from his eyes before he blinks them away. With only another moment's hesitation, he tears off towards the castle.

I turn my attention back to Briony, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes. I don't know if you can hear me, sis, but I just want you to know. . . I'm so proud of you. Dad would be too.

I turn and quickly race off after my brother, falling into pace besides him as I quickly reach up and wipe what moisture had started to accumulate in my eyes.

~Raemin~
"That is certainly a word for it, yes," I reply, swinging my sword in front of me. "I will follow your lead, milady. Lead me where you shall."

~Irene~
Realizing this battle had been out of my league for a while now, I stood in the entryway to the castle, watching as the twins approached me. I stay silent, arms crossed, and wait for them to near in hopes of getting some information about what was going on out there.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76  Next