FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by boyhoy on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:07 am

~Irene~
One moment I'm reclining on the bed, arms holding myself as I stare into the distance. I had made it through the night though the number of times I reached out to run my fingers through Pippin's hair or rest my head on his chest were too many to count. As a result, I couldn't help but feel empty and cold, a blanket of loneliness pressing my body down and immobilizing me to the core. A shiver runs down my spine and I rub my arms together to try and ward it off.

Out of nowhere, a series of explosions and screaming reaches my ears, causing me to jump to my feet. I race to the window, peering out into the courtyard down below, the scene before me causing my eyes to widen with alarm. I instantly drink in the scene, my hand covering my mouth in horror as I gaze out. I could see a massive dragon sprouting through the courtyard and smaller figures cluttering the ground. A white haired mage calling magic from the air, striking the others. My eyes land on him, laying on the ground, and my body trembles as water sprouts from my eyes.

Pippin. . .

Almost reflexively, my body is acting on its own. I fling open the window and leap in one fluid motion, my body sailing through the air towards the ground. I attempt to make a current of air beneath my body, but I'm moving too rapidly. My inability to control the element continued to get in my way as I give up on that option and frantically try to come up with an alternative. I'd be seconds from colliding with the ground and had no time for hesitation. I collect all my energy into my feet and as soon as I collide with the ground, I allow it to bend to my will, caving in on itself and creating a small crater that absorbed my impact.

I stand, wobbly but alive, as I climb out of my newly created divot in the ground. On shaky legs, I rush towards Pippin, immediately kneeling besides him.

"Pippin, are you alright?" I ask, my tone full of worry and concern as the tears threaten to overflow.

~Raemin~
Upon hearing all the commotion, I dash through the halls towards Iliyana's room. I had no idea if she would be inside, but I needed to find her as soon as possible. There was too much going on for me to not be by her side at this point.

I pound on the door, my knocks resonating down the hall. "Lady Iliyana! Lady Iliyana are you inside?" I shout before banging twice more on the hard oak.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm

Iliyana lifted her head when she heard banging. She stood up quickly, and shook her head, trying to look like she hadn't dozed off again. 

She threw open the door, looking Raemin up and down because of his panicked face. "What's wrong, dear?"
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:53 am

~Pippin~

My concentration broke as I heard a voice beside me, head turning quickly at the sound. 
The sudden sight of Irene after everything that happened yesterday brought tears to my eyes before I could clamp down on my magic.

"Wait, d-don't touch me," I bit out, flinching away as another shock ran through me, purple energy still crackling over my skin. She didn't deserve to get hurt anymore.

My eyes flicked back up to Briony and the others and widened at the sight of the dragon. My sister was actually turning into a dragon. 

I squeezed my eyes shut and my fingers gripped onto my arms, "Irene, I don't d-deserve to ask anything of you but please...please they need help. The wizard is going after Briony...she's the dragon. I'll be f-fine but I can't get to them yet, I messed up. I don't want anyone else getting hurt but that bastard isn't going to let up until we beat him."

This is the Legend of
DELTA RUNE
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:31 pm

~Irene~
I reach my hand out, fingers curling as I pull back at the jolt of purple electricity that crackles toward my skin. Tears fall down my cheeks and I choke back a sob at his condition and the pain evident in his face. I lean forward, grimacing through the pain of the energy as it coursed across my skin and gently kiss his forehead. I brush a few strands of hair from his face and rest a hand on his cheek.

"I'll be waiting for you," I say softly as I rise to my feet. I allow my eyes to linger on his for a moment more before I race off to join the others, skidding to a stop next to Kiel and Alric. I wipe my hands out and prepare to offer my assistance at the slightest hint of movement from the wizard.

~Raemin~
I let out a sigh of relief as I see Iliyana standing before me. I run a hand through my hair before lowering it to my side and anxiously grabbing at the pommel of my sword. "There was a commotion outside. Loud banging and what appeared to be the sounds of explosions. I feared the worst and was afraid you were in the middle of whatever was occurring."

Last edited by boyhoy on Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:45 pm

"This is the first I've heard of it!" Iliyana confessed, then paused. "Wait, you're not hurt, are you?"
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:41 pm

~Pippin~

Her hand finds my cheek and I instinctively lean into it, fighting back tears as the electricity finds her skin. She pulls back and I deserve it, I know I do. I don't expect her lips on my forehead.

My eyes widen at the contact and I stare at her as she brushes hair from my eyes, "I love you, I love you so much."

I don't say it aloud but I hope to the gods she can hear me anyway. She dashes away and I double over, fists clenching and head resting on the dirt. I grit my teeth on a sob, feeling useless all over again. I thought I finally had it under control but I can't dodge an attack, I can't help the ones I love, and I can't do anything.

I start to stand, pushing past everything that's standing in my way. Tears trace my cheeks as my shaky legs bring me to my feet. I glare daggers at the wizard in front of Irene, Kiel, Alric, and Briony. He's the one that's done this to my family. He's the one that's done this to the people I love. He's the one that's done this to me.

"Ivelore, you bastard!" I scream out, sending wave upon wave of concentrated hate and fear onto the evil man in front of us.

This is the Legend of
DELTA RUNE
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:25 am

~Raemin~
I shake my head hurriedly, signaling everything was fine. "I'm alright, thank you. I just do not know what we should do now. Your safety is my first priority though I am ashamed to admit I am unable to determine how to secure it."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:34 pm

- Briony -

"If you were smart, you would find a way to get him away from your friends and family. Of course, I knew you couldn't come up with that idea on your own..."

"Now is not the time to be sassy with me."

I took off into the air, clumsily at first, not used to the weight that the wings upon my back now had to carry. From below, Ivelore quickly maneuvered his hands to cast a spell that made his feet begin to glow. He steadily began to rise as if he had wings of his own, cocking back his staff to prepare a spell to knock me right back out of the sky.

"A battle in the air?" he mused, the light of his staff flickering against his malicious expression. "Hasn't your mother taught you to not make the same mistakes she did?"

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Iliyana smiled, and almost laughed, "Well, you can always ask me for help!" she commented.
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:14 pm

~Kiel~
"Fuck," I mutter, watching him take to the skies. "Now what?"

~Raemin~
A smile tugs at my lips and I dip my head before raising it once more. "Well then, milady, what would you suggest?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75  Next