FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 69 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Hime on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:27 am

- Briony -

"Prepare yourself, darling," Ivelore warned while raising his free hand. "...To watch the ones you love die."

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:58 am

- Alric -

I grit my teeth. I need to target him better. For that, I finally stand up, seeing Ivelore clearly. I imagine I hold his heart in my hands, and squeeze as hard as I can. If Dad found a way to counter this, Ivelore probably did, too. But the killing spell is still one of my only chances.

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:05 pm

~Kiel~
I desperately throw out a hand, pulling shadows from the ground and areas surrounding Ivelore. I manipulate them to my will, wrapping them multiple times around Ivelore's arm that was casting the spell and his mouth. I try to yank his arm downwards in an effort to counteract whatever magic he was attempting to perform while tightening the restraint around his mouth. I knew his magic was powerful and this wouldn't work forever, if at all, but I just needed a distraction while we tried to figure out what to do. If it bought us a moment of time, that would be a blessing.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:29 pm

~Pippin~

I know that I can't rush him again, he'd just trap me. That left the only other thing I had. Squeezing my eyes shut I sent another powerful wave of anger and fear forward towards the wizard, hoping that I could make him freeze like I had done before accidentally.

This is the Legend of
DELTA RUNE
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:34 pm

- Briony -

My breath caught in my throat at how powerful Kiel's magic seemed; of course, I was always impressed before, but seeing it combat such a strong figure was entrancing. That moment didn't last long, however; he recovered from Kiel's shadowy traps and brought his hand into a tight fist. Bolts of bright purple lightning began to rain down upon the twins and Alric, and for a moment, my heart seemed to stop.

"NO!"

The scream echoed in the back of my mind until the voice no longer belonged to me. Excruciating pain began to sear my arm, and I noticed sleek black scales beginning to make their appearance over my skin. You're ready to do this. Do it to protect them. Ivelore promptly whipped around to face me as I crumpled to the ground, form gradually beginning to morph.

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:44 pm

- Alric -

We have to buy Briony time. Since the killing spell isn’t working, I release my efforts, running over to Briony and Ivelore and putting myself right between them, standing as a human shield for Briony.

“Good to see you’re back,” I say to Briony before turning back to the wizard. For a heartbeat, I notice he looks similar to how I envisioned him in my dream. ”Has it ever occured to you that we are the same?”

I grit my teeth. We’re not.

She still needs to transform. In the meantime, I thrust a wave of dark magic-induced pain at Ivelore, ramping it up as much as I can. It’s all or nothing.

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]

Currently Writing: Fallen Star
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:46 pm

~Pippin~

I don't open my eyes in time to get away. I hear the crackling of energy and only manage to see what's happening as the lightning crashes down onto my body.

I'm sent to my knees, the shocks making my muscles contract into themselves. A strained yell passes my lips and I force my head up. The lightning fades but my body is still left shivering and twitching on the ground, purple crackling over my skin.

Briony's on the ground again and, oh Fate, I have to get to her. Dammit, I have to help my little sister but I can't move. She's laying there but something's different. She's morphing, changing into...oh gods. Was this what mom and Direnu had been so afraid of?

"B-Briony," I manage to gasp out, only able to watch as Alric gets closer to her, "Alric, you gotta help her she's-"

I cut off, another shock rocking through me.

This is the Legend of
DELTA RUNE
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:59 pm

~Kiel~
Upon hearing the crackling of energy, I reflexively launch my hands into the air, pulling shadows from the ground and condensing them above me. With a flex of my fingers, I solidify them into a half dome shield that takes the brunt of the force from the attack. However, it was more powerful than I anticipated and could react to, so I'm still brought to a knee, gasping at the sudden surge of pain that coursed through my body.

I let out a grunt and slowly rise to my feet, shaking the effects of the lightning from me. I could tell I was moving more sluggish than before, but I couldn't let it stop me. Surveying the field, I could tell Briony needed help. I couldn't let Ivelore get to her when she was in such a vulnerable state. So I jog over in front of her writhering body, figuring based on what I heard that she was trying to call forth the power within her. With Ivelore's attention directed at her, I figured he would be starting an attack soon so I drop into a stance and prepare to react. I wouldn't lose her again. This time, I'd be here to make a difference and keep her safe.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:20 pm

- Briony -

The pain was agonizing as my fingers elongated into claws the color of glittering opal. My body's size multiplied and within seconds, all traces of my ivory skin was gone. All that was left of the Albirion princess was a sleek, black monster whose mouth glittered with hundreds of honed silver teeth. The beast towered over the four humans below in the now destroyed courtyard, but the venomous pair of emerald eyes were only attached to one.

Ivelore gazed right back, the familiarity of the situation all too fresh in his mind. He braced himself and his magic as his expression darkened, "I'm ready to finish you once and for all."

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:54 pm

~Pippin~

"Oh no you don't," I muttered, voice still strained. Alric and Kiel were both on their feet beside her, but they had been able to escape most if not all of this magic. I had taken the full blow but I still felt awful as I continued to twitch on the ground. Taking a breath through my nose I forced myself to my feet, muffling a grunt with my teeth clenched. I was shaking like a leaf as I stood up but I set a murderous gaze onto the wizard, focusing all of this anger and fear onto him and sending it towards his body in waves.

This is the Legend of
DELTA RUNE
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75  Next