FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Today at 12:06 am by boyhoy

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:42 pm by boyhoy

» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:13 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:59 pm by boyhoy

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:20 pm by Adrian

» Soulblade FAN THREAD!
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:47 pm by Paradox

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:19 pm by Comrade Squid

» ☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:29 pm by Shaybaysasuke

July 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:45 am

~Pippin~

I go to fruitlessly stab at the wall again but I feel a shift, falling slightly so my palms hit the shadow instead of my blade. That wasn't me, I should've cracked it with a knife not moved it. That meant...

"No, no, no! You're supposed to be helping Briony, not me!"

My breathing was coming out in pants as I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to think. It wasn't Kiel, I would've known that already. That left Alric, Kiana, or Iliyana but that wasn't important right now. Maybe they thought they couldn't do it alone. Maybe, for whatever reason, they thought they needed my help.

Taking a deep breath I kept throwing myself against the wall of my prison, trying to help whoever it was to break me out of it.

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:07 am

- Alric -

"No, no, no! You're supposed to be helping Briony, not me!"

Yeah, well, Briony would also kill me if anything happened to you, so I'm just stuck between a rock and a hard place, I think to myself. I tug at the shadows, but it's useless -- it's like trying to break rubber. How can I even do this? I've never been good at manipulating shadows in their purest form. I only mastered transforming them into different objects, into different material --

That's it! I may know a way to free Pippin. I concentrate on a corner of the prison, low to the ground. I turn a solid square foot of shadow into glass -- glass ready for Pippin to shatter. In the meantime, I set to work transfiguring another square foot into glass -- there's only so much I can do at a time, so I have to do this piece by piece.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Reflection: A Twisted Tale by Elizabeth Lim
Currently Playing: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:15 am

~Pippin~

"What do you mean a rock and a hard place? She's always been more important than me!" I yelled back in my head, only pausing when I realized I was having an actual conversation, "Wait Alric? What the f- You know what, nevermind."

Instead of keeping that argument up I kept throwing myself against the darkness. It felt hopeless, like this magic wouldn't budge, but then something cracked. My knife actually went through it a bit and I could hear the splintering like glass. Man I really hoped Ivelore couldn't hear that but I kept chipping away at it, relying on Alric's necromancy to help me break through eventually.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:23 am

- Alric -

Come on, work faster! I tell myself. I have to help Briony, too. Two more sections of glass, and then an additional three. The shadows no longer touch the ground, and I work my way up like a snake — but I’m still not even close to halfway through.

I shouldn’t work on obliterating the entire thing, I realize suddenly. I just need enough to give Pippin a space to crawl through. I concentrate my efforts that way instead, working on an opening.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:48 am

~Kiel~
It hit me like a punch to the gut; one minute everything was fine and the next I was doubled over with an intense pain in my head. It was the strongest reading I'd ever gotten from Pippin in my life and the message was loud and clear.

Pippin needs help. Now.

I turn and race off down the hall, knowing exactly where I needed to be. Only then do I realize I was being a complete idiot and could use my powers to my advantage. I see a wall looming in front of me and race full speed toward it, allowing a shadow to form and pull me in. Within seconds, I pop out in the courtyard. My eyes immediately drink in the scene: Pippin trapped in a shadow, Alric working to dissolve it, Briony on the ground as Ivelore stood nearby.

Wait. Briony on the ground? My eyes widen as I see her figure. It really was her after all. Emotion threatens to overwhelm me but I shove it down. I had a job to do now; tearful family reunions could wait.

Alric was working on freeing Pippin but it was taking far too long. So one problem at a time, right? I shadow travel once more, sinking into the shadows around me without a word. I pop up directly underneath Pippin, but only allow my arm and part of my face to appear. I reach up a hand to Pippin, straining my fingers to reach him. If I could grab him, I could pull him in with me and then we could worry about Briony and the wizard.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 pm

~Pippin~

The shadows aren't falling apart as quickly as I need them to but I keep going, my shoulder and arms hurting from smashing into it over and over again. 

I'm so focused on trying to break free that I don't notice Kiel is under me. I almost let out a very embarrassing scream as I feel something brush my leg and finally look down, almost screaming again when I just see an arm and part of Kiel's face.

"Fate, are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" I called out, sticking my foot further down so he can grab it, "Come on we gotta hurry, Briony's in trouble."

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:02 pm

- Briony -

Ivelore's magic faltered for a bit when he noticed a disturbance in his magic that withheld Pippin. He turned back into his Heijiki form, letting me collapse to the ground, sputtering and coughing into the grass.

✹ D E V I ✹
i don't want you
to see me
the way i see myself.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:48 pm

- Alric -

I form something of an arch, and turning it to glass piece by piece, and then complete it. All Pippin has to do is shatter it and crawl through.

But it’s already earned Ivelore’s attention. I have to do something, pull his attention away fast to stop him from trapping Pippin again. I have to straight-up attack Ivelore, and with everything I’ve got.

There’s only one weapon I have that might do anything against him. So I use it. I don’t think, because there’s no time to agonize over the morality of the situation. Ivelore is here, right now, he’s dangerous and he needs to be stopped through whatever means necessary.

I point my hand at Ivelore and attempt the killing spell on him.

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:55 pm

~Kiel~
"Sure, next time I'll just leave you in the shadowy grip of our enemies since you wanna bitch so much," I say with a roll of my eyes as I reach up and latch onto his ankle. I take a deep breath as I turn my body into shadows, slowly working up my arm and covering him as well. With a flash, I yank us into the ground and send us shooting through the shadows around the courtyard, popping up a few yards from where we started.

I let out a heavy breath as I rise to my feet, cracking my neck and rolling out my shoulders. Shadow travel was never easy and I still had difficulty taking people with me on occasion. Luckily, I had only used a bit of my magic before this so I was still ready to take on that fucker. He wouldn't get away this time.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:49 pm

~Pippin~

I nearly snort at his answer but the situation really didn't call for it. I just focused on not throwing up as he pulled us both through the shadows, still not completely used to it after all these years.

I stumble slightly as he pulls us out, both from the disorientation of his shadow travel and the alcohol still, regrettably, in my system. Still I leant down for the sword I had been gifted, the flames bursting to life in my grasp as I starred daggers at the wizard in front of us.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down