FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 66 of 72 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Hime on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:47 am

- Direnu -

"Do you take everything as a challenge?" I asked before finishing off my own cup. "...You know, I kind of like that. Usually mortal girls are spineless."

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:48 am

~Pippin~

I keep moving down the hallway, holding onto the wall so I wouldn't fall flat on my face. The alcohol was feeling really good, taking my mind off of everything and letting me finally relax. Whatever this was that was pulling me outside felt off and I wanted to take care of it so I could go back to not thinking. Not thinking was going pretty well for me right now.

Opening a side door I stepped out into the night air, the first breath helping to clear a bit of the haze. I was still swaying on my feet slightly as I tried to look around, not able to see too much in the dark.

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:49 am

- Karra -

I nearly laugh at that. “Spineless? You clearly haven’t met enough ‘mortal girls,’ then.”

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Sabriel by Garth Nix
Currently Watching: The Dragon Prince
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:52 am

The luring had worked. Ivelore stepped out from the shadows, holding his palms out towards the prince. In an instant, a faint purple forcefield formed around him. As the wizard began to rise into the air, so did he, as if attached to a string.

"Prince Pippin," said the wizard smoothly. "You've arrived just in time to see your companions fall."

- Direnu -

"No. I tend to avoid them at all costs." I downed another full cup of wine before pausing.

"...Something's wrong."

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:57 am

~Pippin~

"What the fu-" I started as the purple energy surrounded me, eyes flicking forward to see the wizard right in front of me. I should feel scared, I should start yelling for help. Gods I shouldn't be feeling anything at all if my magic was actually working.

Instead all I felt was anger. Pure rage that tinted my vision at the sight of this bastard. The man who hurt my mother, my siblings, and everyone I ever cared about. I didn't care how powerful he was. I wanted him dead.

"Ivelore," I grit out through clenched teeth, reaching for the sword on my back and letting it ignite in my hand, "You freak I am going to end you."

Everything was still spinning from the drinks and the unexpected appearance so I didn't even realize what I was doing. All of that anger, all of that hate that was spiraling out of control in my mind was leaving my body in magical waves. The energy spread out from my feet and all throughout the bubble, washing over the wizard in front of me.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:14 am

- Karra -

“A god of lust? Avoiding women? What, we not Albirian enough for you?” I ask, only half-joking. I fill another glass of wine, halfway through it before I catch his expression.

“What is it?”

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Sabriel by Garth Nix
Currently Watching: The Dragon Prince
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:54 pm

- Briony -

Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. Anger surged within me at the realization of what was happening -- Ix must have betrayed King Godwin. But that wasn't the peak of my worries; no, something was wrong with Pippin. I could feel it from here.

I cracked my knuckles, eyes darkening when I sensed an even more troublesome presence nearby. It must be Ivelore. "He's going to try and kill Pippin," I whispered, mostly to myself.

This realization alone was enough to get me to transform into a black gale, shooting forward towards the violent raid. I allowed Phillip to transform as well, but I was less concerned about where he would find himself to protect Irongale from this surprise attack.

Right now, I was focused on finding one person in particular.

------------------------------------------------------

Crippling anxiety gripped the wizard as the young prince's powers began to manifest. His hands shook, and the field around Pippin began to fade. What is this? Are his powers somehow... Strengthening?

Pippin fell back onto the grass of the courtyard. Ivelore used forceful magic to slam him against the wall of the courtyard, watching with satisfaction as the ability to hurt the boy returned to him.

"You will always be nothing, Pippin Forevigor."

- Direnu -

In an instant, I was upstairs, sprinting through the hallway towards the nearest window. I threw aside the curtains, peering into the distant streets of the Hibernian capital. My stomach instantaneously dropped when I saw a horde of knights on horseback, pillaging everything in their path. The insignia on their uniforms belonged to...

Albiron.

"Meridan," I muttered under my breath, whipping around and making a beeline for the queen's bedroom. "Genevieve? Genevieve!"

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:03 pm

~Pippin~

I cried out in pain as my body slammed against the wall, head spinning as my skull made contact with the brick. The sword in my hand extinguished itself and clattered to the ground.

I blinked hard, fear mixing itself into the waves of anger rolling off of me. I fixed the wizard with a murderous glare. His words weren't anything new, I had been hearing that all my life. Having it come from him just made me angrier, "Yeah, so? Look at yourself, asshole. You're all alone. You've got no one to love and no one who loves you. I may be nothing, but you have nothing. And this nothing isn't going to let you hurt anyone else ever again."

With that I unsheathed my knife and, probably stupidly, rushed at the wizard.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:23 pm

"I have nothing?" The wizard grabbed onto Pippin's wrist in the nick of time, skillfully hijacking his blade in the process. Once the prince was vulnerable, Ivelore kicked him to the ground, placing his foot squarely on his chest in order to keep him down.

"Look at me, you ignorant bastard. I have all the power in the world. Soon, nobody will be able to stop me; not you, not your pathetic brother, not those maggots you call companions. The Keeps will soon be mine."

He raised the sword over the prince's heart, watching it with murderous eyes as it sparked to life with bright yellow bolts of electricity.

"Consider this an act of mercy."

He was seconds away from driving the blade into the chest of the prince before he was tackled to the ground. He recovered himself and whipped around to face his attacker. His body language was strong - that is, until he saw who stood between him and Pippin.

It was a girl, whose jet-black hair was tied into a long braid that trailed down her back. She looked battered, but not weak, her emerald eyes were ablaze with an odd blend of love and hatred.

"...Princess Briony," Ivelore recognized, sounding vaguely human.

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:33 pm

~Pippin~

I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. Everything was blurry as he spoke but I didn't give a damn about what he was saying, "You can pretend all you want...you know all that means nothing."

He raises his sword and it crackles with electricity but I didn't break eye contact. He wasn't going to get that satisfaction.

Breath suddenly filled my lungs as the wizard is knocked off me and I look up in confusion, "B-Briony?"

I don't have time to think about what was happening. I just stood, fumbling around until I felt my knife again, bringing it up to aim at the wizard, "Where'd all that magic go, you sick bastard?"

~Phillip~

My body contorts in pain as I transform into a bird, a pained squawk escaping my beak. I take to the sky as quickly as I can, trying to keep up with Briony. I don't make it as far as she does, the transformation back happening while I was still a ways away. I suck in a breath, ignoring the pain and drawing my sword so I could take off in her direction.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down