FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:32 pm

Upon hearing her name, Iliyana leaned and titled her head to the side, braid hanging heavily from the base of her head.

"Oh, hello, Karra, dear! Did I frighten you? I'm so very sorry."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:15 am

~Phillip~

"Now, now, watch your footing," Grandfather warned me as I ran at him, attempting to disarm him. I tried to correct my mistake but he easily parried me to the side, whacking me away with the flat of his blade and sending me stumbling in the other direction. He was very serious about this training but I could see a playful light in his eyes.

"Come on, Phillip!" I could hear Andrew calling out to me from the landing upstairs.

"Yes, you can do it, Phillip!" Vivian called from somewhere beside them and I turned to see where they had been hiding up there.

"Never turn away from your opponent, either, my boy," I heard Grandfather call out and I tried to parry his sword by swinging it behind me but he caught it and one small kick to my leg sent me down to the ground. I grunted and flipped over on the ground before his sword was positioned next to my throat. I gulped but he lowered the blade and reached his hand down to help me up.

"Let us go again, with no distractions this time," he called up with an accusatory tone at his younger grandchildren.

"Yes, grandfather," the two of them called back down to him and I chuckled softly.

We positioned ourselves on opposite sides of the room once more, swords pointed towards each other. My eyes narrowed as his foot shifted and we both ran towards each other, swords clashing and sliding together.

Letting my eyes flicker to the ground I shifted my foot ever so slightly and pushed off of it, flicking my wrist and twisting my sword around, sending Grandfather's flying off to the side before letting my blade rest on his shoulder.

"I'm proud of you Phillip," he said with a chuckle and I could hear my brother and cousin cheering from upstairs. I smiled and let my sword fall, taking a look up to them once more before I heard Grandfather speak again, "One last lesson, never let your guard down."

This time I managed to get away in time, dropping down into a roll and coming up on one knee as I pointed my sword towards his outstretched hand.

He smiled so wide the skin by his eyes crinkled and he went to retrieve his sword, "You have done so well, my boy."

"So well, in fact," he continued as he picked up his blade, studied it, and then extended the hilt to me, "That I wish to bestow this upon you."

"B-but Grandfather, this is one of your swords," I said, mouth hanging open. I still took the hilt from his hands, however, feeling its power and weight, "A-are you sure?"

"Of course I am, Phillip, you have proven yourself in these long years of training," he said, placing a hand on my shoulder, "I believe that you are capable of honoring the Rosebane name and protecting the Forevigors like your ancestors before you."

Tears swam in my eyes but I pushed them away in favor of wrapping my arms around him in a hug, the clank of the blade on his armor drowned out by his laugh as he returned the embrace.

I pulled back with a watery smile, "Thank you, grandfather, I will make you proud."

As Vivian and Andrew came rushing down the stairs to see the sword I had received I could hear his voice, "You already have, Phillip."

I gasped as I finally woke up, my voice catching in a mix between a groan as my parched throat and likely broken ribs sent sharp pain throughout my body. My breaths came out in short, quiet pants as I looked around the blurry room I found myself in, blinking hard to keep from passing out again. I didn't recognize this place from any of my travels and that alone was sending warning signs through my mind. My biggest concern, however, was if the princess was really ok or if I had heard her voice in a dream.

My body screamed at me in protest, my every bone and muscle seizing in pain, but I pushed myself up to a sitting position. Everything hurt too much to move but I wasn't going to let that stop me. I would search this entire building and everywhere around it to find her. I couldn't fail her.

Luckily, all I had to do to find her was turn my head to see her sleeping a little ways away from me. She looked ok, hurt, but ok. I breathed in relief and eased myself back down onto my back, breath catching from pain as I eased myself down. She was alive, I hadn't failed her or my family, and considering we were both patched up it meant that we were probably safe here.

With this knowledge I let my eyes slip shut once more. A dark dreamscape encased my mind but this time it was peaceful knowing the princess was ok. I could only pray my intuition was correct and we wouldn't be in danger when I was too weak to do anything about it.

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:17 am

~Noelle~
Just when it seemed that the flow of his tears had begun to ebb, he fell into another fit of sobs. It was, I felt, the same way that loss worked; just when you think you've accepted it and moved forward, you fall into a downward spiral of loss once again.

The thought made me realize the years that he had ahead of him and the fact that this wound would not be healing anytime in the remote future. Moreover, with his responsibilities and the burdens he carried, it wasn't as though he could grieve properly, either.

I placed a kiss on his forehead and held onto him a little bit tighter, trying my best to quell my own tears but utterly unable to do so.

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:50 pm

- Karra -

"Hey, there's a difference between being startled and being frightened," I say. "Nothing frightens me." Holding a knife to my own throat, my body betraying me for my father as I chop off my own pinkie. "Nothing."

I rest against a tree across from her. "Haven't seen ya around much lately."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:01 pm

The blonde nodded as Karra spoke, then shrugged slightly at her last comment.

"Well, there hasn't been any need of me. So I thought I would give everyone space." Iliyana responded casually, letting her arms fall in her lap. "I hope I haven't missed anything."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:34 pm

- Felix -

I sat in silence as the mourning intensified, my heart heavy for Vivian and the remainder of the Forevigor family. Ultimately, I had failed in repaying Briony back for what my family had done; but that wasn't where my sense of loss was coming from tonight. We had lost two valuable companions to unjust circumstances.

"I feel as though we're unsafe in this forest," I noted, keeping my voice light and sensitive. "Threat looms heavily here. It's palpable."

Gia shifted beside me, her hands on her knees. "I hate to speak of plans during such a sensitive time," she began, sounding as though she were agreeing with me for once. "But this moment seems like a prime time to get somewhere safe, such as a civilization nearby, and lay low. Despite the tragedy that occurred, the assumed general is now making his way to Albion, meaning his soldiers will not be active for some time. Perhaps some of us can pursue the unicorn blood while others rejuvenate."

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:58 pm

~Pippin~

I lifted my head from Irene's hand and looked between her eyes again, trying to hear what the others were saying, "S-should I get anything ready? W-we have to leave right?"

It felt like my mind was so muddled I couldn't think straight anymore. I was just so upset but I needed to do something, anything, to get me moving.

~Kiana~

I could only nod as my hand covered my mouth, finally moving to get my stuff repacked.

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:24 am

- Felix -

"Only if you're up to it, your highness," I told him earnestly. "We just think it's best to move out of this forest to keep everyone out of potential danger."

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:33 am

~Irene~
I quickly hush him, brushing back his hair as I slowly rise to my feet.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of everything. Just take it easy, okay love? I'll be right over there if you need anything," I say with a soft smile. I bend down and give him a light kiss on the forehead before moving to assist Raemin in taking down some of the camp items.

~Kiel~
I offer a half smile up to Noelle, though there is no light behind it. I was too full of darkness at the moment to provide that for her.

I allow my gaze to drift, roaming the camp until it settles on Pippin. Without Irene by his side, he seemed more alone than ever. I couldn't stand to let that happen.

I swallow my tears, wipe my nose with the back of my hand and slowly detach from Noelle's grasp. I shuffle over, my movements jerky and unnatural but purposeful nonetheless.

I reach him and without a word, wrap my arms around him, softly patting his back. I take a few moments before finally mustering the courage to speak.

"I- I know it'll be hard. I know you miss her already, I do too. I know you're hurting. It hurts so much, like nothing I've ever experienced. It won't be easy to move past and I'm sure we'll never forget her or the m- memories we had with her. But- But I won't leave you. I'm here for you, no matter what, okay? I'm not going anywhere. And I can't have you going anywhere either. I- I need you, Pippin. Alright?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:39 am

- Felix -

I stood, intending to help Irene and Raemin as they went to work. When I saw the queen out of the corner of my eye, however, I paused and watched how she, too, joined in to help.

"Your majesty," I said, tone laced with worry. "You don't have to..."

"Nonsense." Genevieve Forevigor spoke as gently as ever, wearing a genuine yet sad smile. "I'm here to help, as I promised. What can I pack?"

I pressed my lips together, studying her as though she were a ticking bomb. But I knew what she was doing; she was putting on this brave face to protect her sons. I didn't want to challenge that, so I nodded my head in compliance. "If you don't mind, we need someone to put out the fire."

She inclined her head. "Of course."

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next