FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 49 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:39 pm

~Pippin~

Mom's words nearly made me fall over backwards, the shock of it not registering for a good minute, "Wha- I don't."

Ivelore put us all through this, tortured my siblings and all of our friends, and for what? Nothing? I was losing my damn mind over a goose chase.

"Then why the hell did he send us?" I asked, not growing frustrated with them but at this whole situation. I stopped to breath again, pushing down the slowly building anger as hard as I could before continuing, "When he turned dad to stone he said we had to find him the Vial. He said he'd turn him back, but if we didn't he would keep dad the way he is now and kill the entire kingdom."

I held my hand up, the silver bird still shimmering, "We all got these marks, we thought it was his calling card. If he doesn't need the Vial what did he want from us? Why did he do this to us?"

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:48 pm

- Karra -

“Just keep being fabulous, my friend.” I pause. “Actually, does anyone know where the kitchens are? I’m craving chicken.”

- Alric -

“We’ve got to head back to the castle,” I say, already striding out of the alley and past Anastasia. It takes me longer than it should to pause and turn back to her.

“By the way, I’m sorry.” Some of my excitement withdraws for the time being, just so Ana knows I mean my apology. “I shouldn’t have led you on like that.”

She shrugs. “Hey, it’s fine.”

“No, it’s not, you’ve done a lot for me and I shouldn’t have returned the favor by—“

“Alric, it’s okay,” Ana says. “You’re sorry, and I forgive you. It’s in the past. Stop beating yourself up.”

That’s advice I ought to take more often. I smile uneasily, coming in for a hug. “Thanks for everything, Ana.”

There are faint traces of woodsmoke on her clothing. Ana tenses, but eventually returns the hug.

I pull away with a grin. “Now come on. Briony and Phillip are alive. We’ve got to tell the others!”

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:53 pm

- Genevieve -

“He’s manipulative,” I answered, completely comprehending his frustration. “He sensed that the dragon within Briony was ready to find and kill him. He was going to hurt your father and the kingdom either way... Fate was the one who chose Irongale. She was the one who put those symbols on your hands. She knew that a new war was ready to commence.”

My eyes trained in the ground. “This was all a way to supress your powers. Atticus was a means of distracting Briony, and the emotional drag of everything that’s happened messes with your strength.

“Ivelore is a monster, Pippin. With me gone, his obsession with Briony and the Forevigor bloodline has grown out of control. The three of you are more powerful than you could ever imagine, and that scares him. The children of James and Genevieve Forevigor are his biggest threat.”

My voice dropped suddenly. “His easiest target is Briony,” I said, voice shaking. “Atticus was his one-way ticket to her heart, and he’s close to winning...”

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:17 pm

~Pippin~

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair again, just trying to keep up. Even with all this dragon stuff I kinda got most of what she was saying. Mom had a dragon in her, passed it onto Briony, Ivelore's a dick, Atticus is also a dick, and this whole thing had been a giant lie. The only thing having trouble getting through to me was mom saying I was powerful. I had spent my entire life being told that my powers were nothing and that I would amount to nothing because of it. Even from dad. I heard it so much I even started saying it to myself. If Ivelore wasn't messing with my mind I still didn't know if I would ever be anything great.

"So now we have a war to fight?" I asked, looking between mom and Godwin.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:59 pm

"I wouldn't have the slightest idea. I followed you the moment we arrived."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:24 am

~Kiel~
"What does this even mean? What are we supposed to do now? We can't expect everyone here to go to war; that's not what anybody signed up for. . . Are we honestly attempting to fight this man?" I inquire, my brain swirling with questions, none of which I knew the answers to and half of which I wasn't sure I wanted answers to at all.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:46 am

~Phillip~

"Alright, I'll do my best if we do transform but I don't know how well I'll fare," I admitted with a sheepish laugh. I turned to the voice and nodded, bowing my head slightly, "Yes, we thank you for all of the help you've given us but we are needed elsewhere."

~Kiana~

I continued out the door of the dining room, starting to look around the hallways of the castle. If Finn wanted to follow he could but this place was almost calling out to me, like there was something there I had to find. The hallways were pretty empty, everyone either in their rooms or having private conversations.

I turned a corner and paused when I heard a multitude of voices down the opposite corridor. I decided to follow them and realized I had made my way into a servant's quarters of some sort. They were nice, though, not like some of the places we had been to so far. It was warm and there was laughter coming from a few of the rooms.

My head turned as a woman opened the door, carrying a pitcher outside with a bright smile on her face. She faltered when she turned and spotted me, probably not expecting one of the guests to be down here. I gave her a little smile before taking a step to continue down the hallway, hoping it would ease her worry.

I turned my head just as the vase in her hand fell to the floor.

I jumped and my head whipped back around, eyes widening at the look on her paling face. It was like she had seen a ghost.

"Veila?"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:51 am

- Briony -

The woman's face looked understanding, yet grim. "If the dragoness says so, then it must be. But please be careful; there is great danger out there."

I bowed my head in gratitude. "Of course. Thank you for looking out for us."

- Genevieve -

"It isn't fair to make these people fight a war," Godwin agreed. "But Fate is a cruel mistress. Life is full of manipulation and unexpected journeys; she obviously saw everyone in Irongale as worthy."

I sighed through my nose. Images of my little boys flashed in my mind, along with brief scenes of bloody war and anguish. The fact that these two images were close to coming together petrified me to the core. I blinked away a few tears, trying to strengthen my voice.

"As much as you'll hate to hear it, this is what we're meant to do." I glanced at the back of my hand, knowing the absence of the insignia, knowing that I truly had no part in this other than to guide my children down the correct path.

Subconsciously, I touched the dark mark on my face, feeling the shortness of my second chance at life. "I'm not long for this world, especially with this curse that's been put upon me. But I know my purpose."

I gazed at my sons, tears welling in my eyes. "I came into this family with the duty of protecting the king. I will leave this world protecting my two little kings with my life."

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:43 am

- Karra -

“Aww, I’m touched,” I say, only half-teasing. I clap her on the shoulder. “Come on. Let’s find something to eat.”

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:01 am

~Finn~
I stuff the last of the roll I was eating into my mouth and jump up, not bothering to vocalize my response to Kiana due to my full mouth. Instead, I opt to hurry after her as she rounds a corner. I glance around, wondering where she could have run off to before I hear something shatter against the ground. I bolt towards the sound, spotting Kiana and some woman I didn't recognize, hearing her speak what I could only assume to be a name.

"Vefanma?" I mumble, spray crumbs shooting from my mouth as I speak. I take the opportunity to swallow and clear my throat before continuing.

"Who the hell is Veila?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next