FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» ☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]
Today at 12:01 pm by Kane

» [APP THREAD] Superior RPG
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by Cana

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:24 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 1:32 am by Cana

» {PROMO THREAD} The Divine
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:17 am by Salphirix

» Bloodwillow {APP THREAD}
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:03 pm by Comrade Squid

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:23 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» Final Fantasy - GoL [Private RP]
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:13 pm by Salphirix

» Fairy Tail: Malevolence
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:36 am by Salphirix

April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Cana on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:57 pm

~Noelle~
"I think it might be a good idea to get some more cement confirmation regarding the validity and relevance of what I saw." I paused, hands dropping from my arms to rake through my hair as my eyes briefly slid shut. I exhaled.

"Thank you for all of your help, Iliyana," I said, countenance shifting out of its momentary state of weariness to a smile.

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:53 am

"Oh." Iliyana blinked. Noelle's tone took her off guard a little. "I'm glad to have assisted!" She replied, hoping her voice didn't give anything away.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:09 pm

- Karra -

"You got me there," I hear Alric say to Kiana as he walks inside. He takes a moment to register the fact that we have a guest, and then finds himself a chair and staggers into it, laying on his side.

I raise an eyebrow. "You look like you just got wasted."

"Sort of feels like it," he mutters, his eyes half-lidded.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
Currently Watching: The Legend of Korra
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:22 am

~Kiel~
I instinctively let out a snort at her remark, shaking my head when her words reach my ears. "Nobody's ever been able to keep me out of trouble," I snicker as I walk in behind Alric.

Based on the new visitor in the room and the overall shift in mood from when I was here last, I clearly missed a lot. I briefly scan the room, spotting Noelle with Karra and Iliyana and send a small smile her way. With our current predicament, there was always this air of uncertainty as to if I would be seeing her for the last time. So even though there was no danger and I wasn't gone for too long, it was a relief to see her her doing well. I wanted nothing more than to race over and embrace her, though refrained as to not butt into her conversation; she needed to socialize after all.

I continue my scan, raising an eyebrow at Pippin in a silent question before Karra's words pierce my thoughts. I smirk and walk past, clapping Alric on the shoulder.

"We had a great time! We did some spooky shit, Alric ran into a tree, it was awesome!" I tease before snickering once more and walking away from the siblings.

~Raemin~
I slide myself down against a wall, keeping Iliyana within ear shot but for the first time in as long as I have been working with her, allowing my thoughts to drift elsewhere. I slowly reach behind me, unstrapping the ax from my back and bringing it in front of me. I trace the handle with two fingers, admiring the intricacies and details carved within. I rarely used this weapon, though always kept it around, and holding it now made it easy to recall why I did not use it. Even just handling the blade, the steel edges glinting off the light shining through, brought back a torrent of memories I was not willing to relive.

I let out a small cough and bend my head down, eyes shut as I rest my hand on the steel handle. A weapon I was so proud of, that I had forged by my own hands; it was a pity it brought such torment to my heart when in my grasp.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:42 am

~Noelle~
I caught Kiel's smile as he entered, returning it as a wave of relief washed over me at seeing him again. It was nice to see him smiling and acting regularly, even if it was fleetingly.

I had considered asking Kiel about contacting my mother, but with all that had happened, I couldn't ask that of him, too. At the moment, he had his own profound burdens to bear. The thought of adding my own in addition to that weight was unimaginable.

"Alric, could I borrow you for a moment, if it's not too much trouble?" I said, tapping on the gash the ran down my forearm.  

I blinked as I realized how utterly exhausted he looked; as Karra had stated, he looked. . . very hungover. My eyes flickered to the forest, and I briefly wondered what had transpired between them in the past few hours.

"If you need a moment to rest then it can surely wait, though. It's not an urgent matter."

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:58 am

~Pippin~

"You made him run into a tree? That's cold, man," I teased Kiel with a small grin. I pushed out of my chair and walked over to him, looking around the room as I answered his unasked question.

"Not really sure what's going on with them, but they seem to be figuring some stuff out," I said as I looked over to Noelle, Karra, and Ilyana. My eyes passed over Godwin and mom and I nodded towards them, "King Godwin showed up with an army that went off somewhere, scared the shit out of us before we realised it was him. He's gonna let us stay with him so we were waiting on you guys to get back."

~Kiana~

I shoved Kiel's shoulder playfully before he and Alric walked away. I looked around the room and noticed the new guy but grinned when I spotted Finn.

"Babe, look what I can do!" I said as I ran up to him, forming a ball of shadows in my hand before tossing it at him, "Think fast!"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:32 pm

- Karra -

"Ran into a tree, huh?" My mouth slowly curves into a grin. "Would you believe me if I said that's actually not his most embarrassing moment with a tree?"

That gets him to sharpen up. "Oh no. Karra, no -- "

"You guys ever wonder why he doesn't get drunk anymore?"

"Shut up!"

"Don't worry, I won't tell them. I'm not going to give away my best blackmail just like that."

"You're awful."

"Tell me something I don't know."

Alric scowls before registering what Noelle said. He drops said scowl, lifting himself up to a sitting position and turning to her. "Nah, it's all right," he says. "What do you need?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:27 am

~Noelle~
"Um," I paused, taking a breath and trying my best to not laugh at the interaction between the siblings.  I was mostly successful in that attempt, but I couldn't help but smile at the mental imagery that Karra had summoned.

"Could you heal these, please?" I said, pointing to the small collection of cuts I had amassed in the past few hours. I let the ice on them dissipate back into the air, the flesh no longer bleeding but still marred enough to bother me. "I hate to ask you when you're so fatigued, but the one on the palm is fairly troublesome and I'd rather them not scar too badly."

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:03 am

~Kiel~
I nod at Pippin's explanation, thankful to be caught up on what had happened while I was gone. I dip my head toward the King in a polite greeting, though I would save any conversation for later. He was currently busy talking with my mother anyway and I didn't want to interrupt that.

As I rise, I glance back towards Noelle as I hear her conversation with Alric. My eyebrows raise in alarm as I see the wounds covering her, though I stay silent. I couldn't believe I had missed that earlier; I suppose I was more distracted than I thought. My relief for her being safe grew even more with this new information and hopefully we would be able to talk later. Though now was not the time.

"I'm going to go upstairs for a bit," I say, my tone slightly dulled. I offer Pippin a small half smile and head for the wooden staircase near the back of the room. Mother said this house wasn't much, but it had enough space for all of us so it was more than enough for the short time we stayed here. I climb the stairs, stealing a glance back at everyone gathered below before I disappear to the second floor.

~Finn~
I grin widely as I hear Kiana call out to me, though that grin immediately turns into an expression of horror as she sends a ball of shadow my way. I shriek madly, instinctively transforming into my snake form as the orb sails right through where my torso would have been if I was still a human. I hiss with relief as I will my transformation to expire.

"Holy shit that was awesome! Terrifying and life threatening, but totally cool! Way to go, babe!" I beam with pride.

"I guess the training went well then? Don't remember you doin' anything like that before."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:13 pm

- Alric -

"Oh, yeah, it's no trouble at all." I hold Noelle's palm in my own, giving a sideways glare at Karra as I begin healing it. I'm going to kill her if she says a word. But hey, at least Briony will never hear the story.

Briony. My skin weighs heavier on my bones all the sudden, wet with grief before I get the thought out of my head. "Am I allowed to ask how this happened?" I ask Noelle, gesturing to the cuts.

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next