FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
July 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 19 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 69  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:29 pm

~Kiana~

"That's fair," I said with a softer smile, knowing that he and his brother were going through some pretty tough shit. We didn't need to be keeping those two away from each other right now.

My eyes flicked to the ground and I took a breath before looking back up again, "Thanks, by the way. I know I'm not the...easiest to get along with, and I know a lot of you aren't thrilled that I'm here, so it means a lot that you're helping me."

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:52 pm

"I know a little." Iliyana replied, readjusting how she stood so that she could see both Karra and Noelle in her vision, "I know an eel in the shape of a figure eight is the crest of the Tril family."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:13 pm

~Noelle~
"Yes, that's. . . what I saw," I said, blinking as Iliyana gives the information regarding what it meant. Now that I had it, I wasn't exactly sure what to do with it.

It could have easily been a coincidence, or little more than a figment of my imagination. But, at the same time, it felt so real.

"Do you have any information regarding the Tril family?" Unsure of what to do, I figured that getting a little bit more background might stabilize my footing.

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:27 pm

"It's one of the only noble Heijiki lines still standing after our exile." Iliyana reported, wondering vaguely if the Olkiri she was speaking to knew the full implications of "still standing," "And like my own, its numbers are dwindling." she glanced at Karra with an unamused look, remembering that she had brought this family up in conversation with the other Heijiki before, "Lord Tril? The man who wants to marry me so badly? He and his two nephews are all that's left."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:34 am

~Noelle~
"Interesting," I said, hands curling around my elbows as I contemplated what to do with this information. Though it seemed as though the symbol was legitimate, whether it held any actual relevance was still unclear.

The words exile and still standing hung in the back of my mind, another reminder of the actions of the late King Forevigor and the weight that they held. Though the members of my race had also endured hardship, it was nothing in comparison to what the Heijiki had experienced. For that reason, I felt a pang in my heart as I glanced back at Iliyana and Karra.

"You don't seem too fond of this Lord Tril," I said, brow raised at her change in intonation.

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:32 pm

Iliyana blinked in silence for half a second, trying to decide exactly how to respond. Did she want to go on a rant on just exactly how awful Tril was? Absolutely. Did she want to go into all the examples of his transgressions against her own privacy? Absolutely not. So she settled on another miniature horror story.

"I'll state it simply - Tril is the type of man who has his sister murdered for her half of the inheritance." She paused, letting the statement sink in before adding: "I would know, because he did."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:14 pm

- Alric -

"Hey," I say, putting a hand on Kiana's shoulder, "we are happy to have you here. Thanks for being willing to put up with us."

- Karra -

I whistle. "Damn. Sounds worse than me." For once, I don't say that lightheartedly.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Reflection: A Twisted Tale by Elizabeth Lim
Currently Playing: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:10 pm

~Noelle~
"Oh, goodness," I said, the words falling from my mouth as bits of the mental puzzle I that had clumsily formed fell together. If what Iliyana had said was true(and I was certain it was), then it sounded like murder was hardly unfamiliar to this Lord Tril. Still, the small detail I had noticed was hardly enough to support such a far-fetched idea. I needed something more solid.

My immediate thought was to summon my deceased mother, but it was one that left me profoundly unsure. Necromancy itself was a delicate art, and doing something of that weight felt like it could disrupt the carefully constructed balance of the world around me.

"Karra, Alric can summon the dead, right?" I said, the words quiet as they exited my mouth. I felt as though I was pulling on strings that I had long left untouched, and while I was happy to finally tie their loose ends, I was also scared of what was waiting for me at their ends.

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:52 pm

- Karra -

I nod. "Alric tried to communicate with our mother at one point, so he studied up on speaking with the dead. Why do you ask?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Reflection: A Twisted Tale by Elizabeth Lim
Currently Playing: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:04 pm

~Kiana~

I snorted, shaking my head even though I was smiling again, "Thanks, someone's gotta keep you boys out of trouble, right?"

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down