FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 3:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» A Tired Hiatus
Yesterday at 6:21 am by Adrian

» [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:27 pm by WritingBookworm

» ✮ app thread ✮ Danmachi
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am by LuciusCypher

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» « Asphodel »
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 pm by Hime

» [RP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 am by Lady Senbonzakura

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 16 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 76  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Hime on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:38 pm

- Genevieve -

I stepped beside Pippin, nervously eyeing Karra before turning my attention back to him. "Hello, Godwin."

"Forgive me for being rude. I didn't know you had guests." He said this with a gentle smile. "I completely understand the mistrust that you may have towards me. I can only imagine how difficult this journey has been for you all."

He bowed his head, keeping a tight grip on the reins attached to his horse.

"But this is not the proper place to have such an important discussion. I don't want to risk eavesdroppers."

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:42 pm

~Pippin~

I kept the door wide enough for mom to step through but still didn't open it all the way, sighing as I tried to think of what to do. He wasn't lying, I could tell that easily, but moving this group again was risky right now. Then again he did have an army here...

"Ok, I believe you. We have to wait, though," I said, sparing a glance to the forest behind his army before meeting his eyes again, "My brother and a few others are out in the forest right now we can't leave them."

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:45 pm

- Genevieve -

Godwin opened his mouth to respond but was interrupted by heavy footsteps.

"Don't be rude!" Taro-Taro chastised, grasping the sides of the door with his large hands. "This man is a king! We must invite him inside to eat our omelets!"

With that, he ripped the door off the hinges, revealing a great portion of Irongale.

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:49 pm

~Pippin~

"Taro-Taro no-!" I started to warn him but sighed as the door flew away. I gave a sheepish smile to Godwin and gestured him through the now-doorless house, "Right, sorry. If you want to come in we're making some breakfast. I don't know how long Kiel and the others will be so we can wait in here. We might not have enough room for your army, though, if they decide to come back."

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:02 pm

- Genevieve -

"I appreciate the invite," he said with his signature sheepish chuckle, cautiously stepping in and eyeing everyone else in the room. "...And my army will not be returning for quite a while."

- Briony -

I stepped through the forest, following the path of old mossy stones on the ground. Birds chirped overhead and the sky was bright blue; if everything had not gone to shit only a few hours earlier, I would be somewhat at peace here.

A clearing was up ahead. The canopies and lazily floating pixies were almost glorious in the warm sunlight. Is this lady some sort of forest nymph? I thought to myself. Maybe she's nice...

"Hello?" I called. "Hel–"

Vines suddenly shot up from the ground, wrapping tautly around my ankles and my wrists. I gasped in surprise and struggled against them, eyes widening with horror when I realized that they were only getting stronger.

"What beast are you?" The voice of an old lady came from overhead. I desperately looked around, but could not find her. After a few long moments, she materialized before me, hunched over and robed in the same brilliant blue as the people back in the hideaway.

She studied me with her fierce brown eyes, wisps of white-grey hair blowing subtly in her face.

"You aren't Genevieve Paledream," she then said, tone dripping with suspicion. "Who are you?"

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:27 pm

~Pippin~

I stepped aside to let him through and gestured at the group, giving a small smile, "Everyone this is King Godwin of Hibernia, Your Majesty these are the members of Irongale."

~Phillip~

My vision swam for a few seconds once I opened my eyes, having fallen asleep again once the princess left. I groaned and cursed under my breath as my body grew heavy with pain. I didn't know how long it would take for all of these injuries to heal, but I only needed to be well enough to move again. We had little time to waste but I also needed to be able to protect the princess and I couldn't do that if I could barely get out of this bed.

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:57 pm

~Kiel~
"Good job!" I praise with a small smile.

"Keep going and you could make it even larger. Then it'd be possible to attack with it."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:03 pm

~Kiana~

"Ok!" I called back before taking a breath and whispering softly to myself, "You can do this, don't be a loser, just make the ball bigger."

I looked towards the shadows again and imagined the darkness coming towards my hand again, grinning when I saw it actually happening. After a few moments the ball was big enough that I had to hold it with two hands to keep it steady and I smirked, turning back to Kiel before tossing it at him, "Catch!"

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:17 pm

"Relax yourself." The healer smiled down at Phillip, pressing her glowing palms more firmly against his shoulders. "Bones take a much longer time to heal. If you move, it'll make it harder."

- Genevieve -

Godwin's eyebrows slowly elevated. "Irongale," he repeated, sounding mystified. "I believe I am owed an explanation of this in due time."

- Briony -

"Whoa, whoa," I gasped in a pathetic attempt to calm her down. "I'm her daughter! The officials from the regime sent me to you. I don't mean you any harm."

She watched me for a moment longer. Then, she lowered her hands without breaking her gaze, allowing the vines to wilt off of my limbs. The two of us stood there in tense silence, unable to move our bodies or our eyes. "You're much too ugly to be Genevieve's child," she said dismissively.

"What!"

"Oh, and much too bratty. Goodness, who raised you? A pack of goblins?"

"Listen you old bag--- OW!" A tree branch collapsed and knocked me on the head. I stumbled a bit, trying to stop the world from spinning so much.

She stood there, scowling at me, her wrinkles especially defined when she was angry. "You won't get my help with that attitude," she scolded. "If you ever call me old again, I'll turn you into chowder!"

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:24 pm

~Kiel~
I chuckle as I reach out and catch the ball, tossing it lightly in my hand to examine her work. It was pretty well done, especially for it being one of her first times. I toss it back and cross my arms.

"Not too shabby. This time, I want you to try manipulating it after you throw it. Toss is at that tree over there but before it breaks, release your hold on the shape and instead allow the shadows to move more freely. This could be useful as a restraint or a wider attack than a simple orb."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 76  Next