FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» ☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]
Today at 12:01 pm by Kane

» [APP THREAD] Superior RPG
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by Cana

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:24 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 1:32 am by Cana

» {PROMO THREAD} The Divine
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:17 am by Salphirix

» Bloodwillow {APP THREAD}
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:03 pm by Comrade Squid

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:23 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» Final Fantasy - GoL [Private RP]
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:13 pm by Salphirix

» Fairy Tail: Malevolence
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:36 am by Salphirix

April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Hime on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:29 pm

- Felix -

Princess Briony and Phillip? Dead? That sounds... Impossible. I sat numbly by the fire, eyeing the princes as they made their way back into the camp. The tension seemed to grow at their arrival.

"And though we miss the little girl,
You've made us awful proud
Funny how our lives change,
'Cause you're our hero now."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:35 pm

~Kiel~
"Yeah, good call. Who knows where she's run off too by now," I sigh, shaking my head as I head back toward the camp.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:38 pm

~Pippin~

I chuckled but once we got back I could feel tension so thick in the air I didn't even need to call on my magic.

Something was wrong, I could feel it in my chest.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, wondering if Karra had said something or if Briony had pushed Phillip or Alric away.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:43 pm

- Vivian -

I gasped when their highnesses reappeared, letting go of Alric and wiping my tears. I couldn’t let them see me upset; that way, they would know. They didn’t deserve to find out that way.

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:59 pm

-Wendy-

I sat close to the fire, attempting to warm myself by its flames but to little avail.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:59 pm

- Alric -

I lower my head even more. God, oh god, the Forevigors. I already saw how crushed Vivian was with Phillip's death, I can't afford to look at the twins.

But Karra spares me from that pain. "Alric said Briony and Phillip are dead." Her voice isn't soft-spoken by normal standards, but for her, it is.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
Currently Watching: The Legend of Korra
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:09 pm

~Pippin~

The shock hits me so fast all I can actually manage to do is huff out a laugh after looking between her and Alric, "You're fucking with me, right?"

She had to be, after that conversation we just had it had to be a joke. There was no way my sister was dead, she was just back to being an ass towards me, right?

But...why did Vivian look so crushed. Why was Alric refusing to look at me. Why was Irene looking like she was about to cry.

The more I looked around, the more I focused on that tension that had threatened to suffocate me earlier, the more this felt real. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest as fear seized me, "You've gotta be...she can't be dead we just saw her."

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:13 pm

- Vivian -

"Mr. Alric said that there was a man...," I spoke, startled by my broken voice. "One of the war generals that has been ordered to kill all three of you. He did it... He did it to them."

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:58 pm

~Pippin~

"I...she..." I was at a loss for words. I didn't want to believe them, I couldn't believe them. There was no way, there was no goddamn way she was dead.

This clutching feeling in my heart was telling me otherwise. Something was wrong. Were they actually telling me the truth?

I fell down the my knees, still staring straight ahead at them. My arms and legs felt like they were going numb, my breath was coming quicker as my heart beat faster, everything felt so cold despite being right next to the fire. I couldn't move other than shaking my head, "You're lying to me...You're lying!"

As much as I tried to deny it there were tears streaming down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them. I didn't want to believe them, I couldn't believe them, but I knew in my heart they weren't lying.

No. No no no those weren't my last words to her. I didn't just fight with her before she was killed. I wasn't yelling at her before she...before she...

I wrapped my arms around my middle, trying to keep myself together. My hands were shaking and the world was blurring together as I folded in on myself, screaming into the ground as everything came crashing down.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:20 pm

- Briony -

"Fate has an odd way of working."

A low woman's voice slipped into my conscious. After a few additional seconds, I realized that a few other people were present. A cold rag was pressed to my forehead, causing me to flinch ever so slightly. They didn't seem to notice, though, because the conversation carried on.

"She's cruel to have brought them to us this way," said a man. "But yes, we have them in our care nonetheless."

"Lord Myric's grandson is in especially bad shape. I'm surprised he survived at all."

Phillip? He's alive? I blinked open my eyes, briefly having to recover from the light sensitivity. When my eyes focused, I saw that three people were watching over me – two women, one man. They were all younger-looking, easily in their early 30s, and clad in similar blue  clothing.

One of the women, who had short brown hair and deep eyes, felt my cheek with the back of her hand. "Your highness," she said pleasantly. "I'm glad to see you're awake." I cringed at how cold her hand felt against my skin, but I didn't move.

"You suffered quite the fall." This time, the fair-haired and bearded man spoke. "It also seems as though something nagged you in the side pretty badly."

I swallowed, feeling how dry my throat was. I guess that was just one of the side effects of unconsciousness. "It was a sword," I managed to say. "A man attacked me with his sword by that cliff."

The three exchanged solemn looks.

"Ix was by the Glistening Woodlands, was he? I suppose that makes sense. One of the main paths to the castle stretches near that area." The other woman, a redhead who had her long hair tied back into a neat braid, studied me for a bit longer. "This threat of war is too dangerous..."

"What?" I gasped, trying to sit up, but groaning at the excruciating pain. The dark-haired woman gently pushed me back down, shushing me with her soothing voice.

"This issue has been stirring even before King James Forevigor was dethroned. Many believed that it was time for that bloodline's reign to end, but others didn't.

"It's no secret that the ruler of Albion is the most powerful of all the Five Keeps. It's also no secret that the Forevigors have been in rule for centuries. It only turned sour when Lorn took the throne, turning over all of the legislation that his father put into place. Countless people have wanted them out of power for so long."

She pressed the rag on my forehead again, sighing at my bewildered expression.

"That's why it's such a big deal, now that you and your brothers are on the loose. With any of you three alive, Meridan has no technical claim to the throne. He wants you three dead so a new bloodline can rise to power."

I figured as much. It was the perfect storm, especially with my mother being resurrected by an unidentified necromancer. Meridan was able to put the blame on Kiel, and thus damn Pippin and I by association. In reality, it was all just an excuse to usurp power. I pressed my eyes shut, wondering how Albion was faring now. My home... My people... All under the mercy of my heartless uncle.

My eyes trained on the ceiling of the hut that Phillip and I were stowed away in. "He wants to taint the Paledream name," I said softly, thinking painfully of mother for a brief moment before tucking her image away.

"We're lucky that we found the two of you," the man said. "This is Heartreach Valley, which runs just a mile or so away from the actual capital village of Heartreach. Though it's associated with the castle's location, nobody dares to come near due to rumors of high alert monsters and dark magic. Nobody but us would have found you in time."

My voice was dry and frankly unattractive, but that didn't stop me from speaking more. "Who... Who exactly are you?" I decided to inquire, once again taking note of their brilliant blue uniforms.

"The Sapphire Renegade," the redheaded woman replied as she tended to Phillip. "We're a rebel army that stands behind the Forevigor family."

Oh. Guess I should thank my luck, then, I thought, not even wanting to consider what would have happened if these people despised my family. "But you're in Hibernia, right? King Godwin is a friend of my Papa's. Wouldn't he be supporting your cause?"

The dark-haired woman adopted a sour look. "He would be," she seethed through a gritted teeth, "if he weren't so tightly wound around general Ix's di..."

"He also does it to protect his daughters," the man said quickly, shooting a look at his companion. "Making prominent political decisions would undoubtedly put them in danger."

For a long moment, the room slipped into silence. The three rebels sat, occasionally casting each other glances. It was then that I picked my head up ever so slightly to see Phillip, who was heavily bandaged up. A pang of worry and guilt shot through me, but was quickly remedied by the fact that he was alive. He was alive. That's all that matters.

"How is he?" My tone was timid.

The redheaded woman that was tending to him shrugged her shoulders. "Pretty broken."

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next