FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

Go down

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Kane on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:39 pm

-Wendy-

"Wait," I said, stopping in my tracks completely as I absorbed what Alric said. "You mean? My lip began to quiver slightly as it often did with bad news.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:46 pm

- Alric -

"He killed Briony." For this next part, I look away from Vivian. "And Phillip. I tried to go after him, threw a knife at him, but he got away. I'm sorry."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neal Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Currently Playing: Westworld
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:55 pm

- Vivian -

"He killed Briony... And Phillip."

I could feel all color drain from my face. Nothing in this world could have prepared me for that news. I clutched the handle of my sword to keep my hands from shaking, but the uneasy feeling made its way into my legs instead. I collapsed onto my knees, feeling the tears fill up my eyes.

He... He's gone? Phillip is dead? T-That's impossible - he's too strong to be bested like that. He would never let the princess die.

My tears fell faster upon a realization.

I could have helped him. It was my fault. I should have known that someone would be waiting out there for the Forevigors. He didn't have to fight alone, yet he did.

I... I didn't help him.

"D...Don't blame yourself, Mister Alric." My voice was hushed, anguished, and trembling. "My cousin d-died fulfilling his duty as a Rosebane. He would have wanted it that way."

✹ D E V I ✹
i don't want you
to see me
the way i see myself.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:10 pm

- Alric -

There's a moment when I question whether or not to do this, if it might be weird coming from someone who barely knows her. All doubt is vanquished by the certainty that she needs someone to be there for her, so I make my way over, get down to her level, and hug Vivian.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neal Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:23 pm

- Vivian -

I gasped audibly at his hug. After years of learning strict etiquette, receiving such a gesture from someone you barely knew was frowned upon. But instead of reacting with such close-mindedness, I melted into Alric's embrace, tears falling soundlessly.

After all, Phillip was gone. Who could I rely on, now?

✹ D E V I ✹
i don't want you
to see me
the way i see myself.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:32 pm

- Karra -

Alric pulls her even closer, and I start to wonder if he's doing it not only for Vivian's comfort, but for his own. I stand a healthy distance from them, unsure of what to do.

Even I have enough sense to not be insensitive. But I just can't get rid of the feeling that Briony and Phillip aren't dead.

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:29 pm

- Taro-Taro -

"Y-You mean it?" I asked, voice beginning to tremble. "Little lady is... Is..." I didn't dare say the last word. Death was not a common occurrence in a Kianhi's life, because our kind lives so long. However, for humans, the concept was much bigger and darker. Though I didn't know the princess for a long time, I still allowed silent tears to drip from my eyes as all of her acts of kindness bled back into my memories.

I wasn't fortunate enough to know her well, but I knew that wherever she was, she was safe.

✹ D E V I ✹
i don't want you
to see me
the way i see myself.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm

- Alric -

Eventually, I let go of Vivian, tipping backwards and giving her some space to mourn. Taro-Taro's comment about 'little lady' only causes me to lower my head, making me feel small.

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:02 pm

~Kiel~
"I know, it's rough. It was bound to happen though. Traveling together constantly, seeing each other every day, it was only a matter of time before patience wore thin. Add that to all the emotional turmoil the past few weeks have caused and it's a recipe for disaster. I'm surprised we even lasted this long," I admit with a shrug, though I did feel bad for him. Being so in tune with emotions due to his magic, it must be rough for so much negativity to be floating around him.

~Kiel BTS~
I allow a small smile to replace the frown that had been etched into my face, placing my hand over hers. I wasn't sure what good it would do to say, knowing that I wasn't being honest; however, I would humor her nonetheless.

"Okay. I will make sure to make the right decision if that scenario were to come into reality," I say gently. I knew it was a vague statement and one that she would see through, but I couldn't promise her. I had made many promises on this journey and I swore to keep them all. So I could not in good faith promise her something and not follow through with it. My word meant too much to do that. She meant too much to me to do that.

"I will swear this to you, however. I swear that I will make my father see the error in his ways, see that there is no reason why we cannot be together. I will show him my feelings for you and how deep they run. I will allow our light to cast out the darkness within him and revitalize his spirit. Then he will see. Then he will know."

~Raemin~
Leaning against a tree nearby, I bow my head out of respect for those who had passed. I was not close to the princess, nor Phillip, though I had pleasant exchanges with both. Phillip was polite and dealt with my lack of speaking when we roomed together and Princess Briony was always so cheerful and bright. It would be quite the somber group without her presence. I also grieved silently for the pain the twins would feel when they were told. Losing someone was never easy, that much I knew first hand.

~Finn~
I stop counting the shitload of gold I had swiped with Kiana and dip my head. "This. . . can't be real, right?" I whisper, more to myself than anyone else.

~Irene~
Stroking the flames to life with my elemental abilities, I suddenly halt upon overhearing the news. My veins turn cold and the fire snuffs itself from my hand as it flies to cover my mouth. Phillip was dead? Briony? Dead?

Tears well up in my eyes, not only at the news of their passing, but at the thought of Pippin having to find out about it. He had finally seemed more cheerful, more like his usual self- save for the fight earlier tonight- that I suddenly felt crushed by how this news would make him feel.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:11 pm

~Pippin~

I nodded slowly along with his words, letting my hand drop as I took one last deep breath and turn to him with a smile, "Alright let's get back, we should probably go find her before anything happens."

~Kiana~

I let the gold pieces fall back to the ground as my hand went up to my mouth. There was no way they were dead. They couldn't be.

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down