FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Final Fantasy - GoL [Private RP]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Final Fantasy - GoL [Private RP]

Post by Salphirix on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:04 pm

{ Sal }

I gingerly rise from my cozy spot on top of him, sitting on my knees beside him while I stretch my arms outwards. I'll miss being in bed, but life still went on and my body would soon be needing food as well.

Forcing myself to finally leave the beds vicinity, I headed straight for the wardrobe that held most of just my own things. There, I changed from my nightly clothes to one of my day outfits that--surprisingly--wasn't too skimpy for my usual style. It was probably because I wasn't in the mood for unwanted attention, as today was just going to be a day for Caelum and I and I'd rather do everything in my power to keep it that way. This especially applied if we were going to Limsa. I had worked in Limsa too long to know the ways of their pirates and even the Yellow Jackets. Annoying, mostly.

"I'm gonna brush my hair and I should be done," I say, having not turned around to see if he was finished or not. I took the small brush in one hand and started combing out my hair to rid of any snarls.

Last edited by Salphirix on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to write more okay im sorry)

app thread { the divine } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasusmeteo on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 am

{ Cael }

I let out a yawn and rub my eyes as she exits the bed, following soon after her, I walk towards the coat hanger to pick up my usual outfit. a nice white coat, It's very free, so I can move around easily, and some baggy white pants.

I walk over to the desk and put together a sac of gil, to pay for the food and other various items while we're out. I look in the mirror and see if I need to fix my hair, I think it's fine as is.

"Ready when you are darling, I'll be by the door. Don't take to long or we're gonna miss all the good tables!"

I string together my boots and wait by the door for my lovely.
Pegasusmeteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:07 am

{ Sal }

And. . . Done! I looked presentable and stunning—as usual. Ah, how I loved being beautiful.

“Sorry to keep you waiting,” I beam up at him as I meet him at the door, reminded about how short I was compared to him. Well, 6 inches wasn’t too bad but it was noticeable enough.

“Shall we?”

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasusmeteo on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:21 pm

{ Cael }

I smiled and look at her in the outfit she picked out, not as skimpy as usual, but still as beautiful as ever.

"Worth the wait," I say and rub her ear. "We shall." I open the door for her. "After you my darling."
Pegasusmeteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:39 pm

{ Sal }

I puur again as he rubs my ears, noting how much he's been doing it but definitely not against it. Affection was my thing, especially the kind that was soothing to my soul.

Once he opens the door I head out first, tail swishing behind and brushing against his leg as I strutted out the hallway. It was nice having an apartment in Limsa to begin with, because we would have to travel by means of an airships to reach it if I hadn't been living near the city.

Caelum would have a much easier time however, simply because he had the spiritual strength to use Aetherytes that existed to use for teleportation from Aetheryte to Aetheryte. . . But, I could not. Meaning, well, we had to use our feet or the previously mentioned way to get around.

Like I said, though, it wasn't that far. And I had no complaints getting in my daily exercise.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasusmeteo on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:43 pm

{ Cael }

I smile as her tail gently brushes against my leg, as we exit the apartment I notice how the weather is nice in the mist today. The smell of the sea flowing throughout the mist made it a quite nice place to inhabit.

"I like walking with you." I say as we walk towards the city "We should walk around the shroud later for old times sake, we haven't done that in many moons now it feels."

We approach the gate to the city

Last edited by Pegasusmeteo on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrote cage instead of gate because im dumb)
Pegasusmeteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:14 am

{ Sal }

Arriving at our destination, I can already smell the salty breeze of the sea wafting in the air. Its pleasant, and brings back plenty of memories--even tho some weren't all that nice and cheery.

"Alright, the place is over that way to the east," I say, pointing in that direction and trying not to point at the various adventurers lingering about in case they thought I was trying to start something.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasusmeteo on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:40 pm

{ Cael }

"Alright, lead the way," I say as I follow her.

I look around the city streets as we walk around the city. It was busy as usual. Plenty of drunks, despite it being so early in the day. A fisher here and there. Some yellow jackets, and even a couple workers looking to make some gil.

"Limsa is always this busy, no matter what time of day it is. It's kind of neat, but also can sometimes draw the wrong crowd."

It's nice that sals leading the way, because I don't know the way around here too well. I usually just use the aetheryte and hope for the best. All though as we walk I do see a few familiar landmarks. Like the fisherman guild. The smell of fresh fish isn't that appealing to me, but the Bismarck does a good job of frying those up.

"We almost there?"
Pegasusmeteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:56 pm

{ Sal }

“Yup!” I say after a little bit, outstretching an arm to show our arrival at Bismarck, “it looks a bit crowded. Hopefully we don’t have to wait around too long to get a good seat,” I say with a small sigh.

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasusmeteo on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:37 pm

{ Cael }

"Oh thank the twelve, I'm starving." I look around the restaurant overlooking the sea. The Bismarck is the place to go if you want food in limsa If you don't mind the costs. It's great food with a great view of the ocean.

"You're right, I hope we can get a table. There isn't much of a line." I say to her and wait patiently.
Pegasusmeteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next