FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Final Fantasy - GoL [Private RP]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Final Fantasy - GoL [Private RP]

Post by Sal on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:54 pm

FINAL FANTASY - GATEWAY OF LIGHT

{{ Private RP Thread w/ Pegasusmeteo }}

★ For now, this thread is strictly for the members @Pegasusmeteo and @Salphirix. Feel free to read, but please do not post unless I give permission.
★ I do not intend to make this a full-fledged RP. I also do not intend to allow anyone else in to RP with us unless Pegasus is comfortable with it, seeing as this is a learning thread to show him the ropes of forum RP.
★ There is no strict plot at the moment unless we eventually decide one, but it follows the world and lore of Final Fantasy XIV and everything in it belongs Square Enix besides the two main characters A'latra and Caelum.
★★ We may switch eventually between the several AU's we have. There may or may not be forms for each AU version of them.

CHARACTERS ;;

A'latra Mhusa:

Name - A'latra Mhusa (former) | Sapphire (former exotic dancer/prostitution name)
Pronunciation - ah-LAH-trah moo-sah | sa-fire
Nickname - Latra
Race/Clan - Miqo'te, Seeker of the Sun
Sex - Female, she/her
Age - Twenty-two (22)
Nameday - 22 Sun of the 3rd Astral Moon
Guardian - Menphina, the Lover
Sexuality - Prefers not to label herself, but is open to anyone.

Personality - To sum Latra up, she’s a very flirty, playful, and charismatic individual. She enjoys the company of others, and more so now the company of her lover and those close to her. She’s pretty confident not only in her body, but her character, and knows what she wants and how she is. So, when she wants something she’ll find a way to get it. She’s also an entertainer, and will in fact try to be the life of the party or be teasing and playful with people. Sometimes A'latra can try to be the center of attention, but sometimes she’ll just be more passive about that. Kind of depends on her mood. Also, maybe surprisingly to some people, she can act pretty mature especially even when she was younger.
Some things she struggles with would include correctly conveying her emotions; as to most her ways of coping and expressing them can be either taken poorly or just odd. She can also be pretty blunt, brutally honest, and a trash-talker if you get on her bad side or piss her off. Bad-mouthing is actually one of her problems that she needs to work on and is just… used to. She can also be too forward, and talk about things that might be uncomfortable for other people.
Interests - Drinking; hanging around friends and previously, men; bathing, and usually anything having to do with water or bathhouses; fortune-telling and the stars; the warm sun, or generally sunny days; and light-fitting clothes.  
Dislikes - Being one-uped by people, questioning her life choices, people actively trying to take her man, Ul’dah, rules and restricting customs, fake people or friends. Oh, and she hates fighting physically.
Insecurities - Her nose scar, after getting it she felt quite embarrassed about it and tends to pretend it doesn’t exist unless you bring it up.
Quirks - She puurs when she’s pleased (yes, I write it like that), her ears are very sensitive, when she talks she might be prone to swearing.

Hair/Eyes - Black / Blue
Skin Tone - Tan
Markings - Nose scar, general Miqo’te face markings
Height - 5 ft
Small Description - Latra is… tiny, small, her body is kept to be the perfect figure. And considering, with her old profession and being a model now, there was much need for her to upkeep her body weight specifically. She’s a lover, not a fighter, but has strong muscles from years of stamina building and dancing, general entertaining really.

Profession - Fortune-telling (side hobby), Exotic Dancer / Prostitute (former), Model (current)
Hobbies - Drinking, going out with friends, reading people’s fates or tarot reading.
Residence - Lives in the Lavender Beds with her SO at his apartment.

History - A'latra was born to A'khuldesa Nihzi and sired by their Nunh at the time, A'chiju. From her birth, she was quite different from the rest of her tribe. She didn't understand why she needed to follow their strict customs and rules, especially when it came to roles of the males and females and what role she would play when she grew up. Many blamed her mother, and would be mostly right. Her mother highly encouraged her to ignore what other's said about her and told her that she would support whatever path she took--even if she left. Latra, being encouraged by her mother and later her Keeper of the Moon friend she would secretly meet up with, eventually gave her the courage to try things out as she wanted.

This mostly had to do with the Keeper friend of hers, Fihyoh'to, who, would later be known as Caelum. She was happy with him, as he didn't judge her, made her laugh and proud to be who she was--different. Unique. Her own being. She found herself falling for him and he with her. But, as all stories go he one day stopped showing up her spot. She waited, for a little, but eventually found herself converting to going to the Tia of her clan to mess and fool around with them, almost trying to fill a void left by him.

A'latra had been warned by her tribe years before, that eventually a Nunh that was not A'chiju would rise and be unsatisfied with her actions. And that exactly happened. She was banished by their new Nunh when word caught of what she was doing with and encouraging the other Tia to do. Having no idea what to do and where to go, she headed for the major cities and was taken in by an Astrologian who focused on tarot cards and fortune telling. She found a place with her for a little, learning her trade, before eventually going into something a little less respectable upon reaching the age of 16--prostitution.

She did this simply because she knew she could use her body to make a living, and wasn't very good at her hobby enough to make a living out of it. A'latra, now going by Sapphire in some--and most--cases, worked as an exotic dancer and prostitute for years. She was good at what she did, and made quite the living out of it. Beautiful, a seductress, charmer. A'latra worked her way through man after man, even woman if she got such a client, happily engaging in her work for the most part. Things changed a little when Caelum began showing up again. The two of them had off and on met after she became a prostitute, simply running into each other for a few hours or days and then never talking until they met again. But now, they were seeing each other much more often. This was mainly because they agreed to try having an extremely open relationship--given her profession and his own tendencies. It worked, for a little, but A'latra increasingly grew frustrated that he wasn't hers, and was unhappy with her job after all this time. She wanted out, but told him she would stop prostitution if he married her and settled down. It didn't take long for the two of them to get into a bond, her taking his last name, and her getting a spot as a model for the Eorzean Woman's Weekly that featured beautiful ladies.

A'latra Mhusa now lives with her husband and has for two years, modeling as a main job and trying to get back into the art of tarot cards and fortune telling. Her story has only begun, and who knows what adventures she will embark on.

Mother - A’khuldesa Nihzi (alive but haven’t seen in years.)
Sire - A’chiju Nunh (now Tia)
Siblings - N/A
SO - Caelum Mhusa

Fun Facts!
* She has the soul crystal of the Astrologian, but she stored it away until she got older.
Caelum Mhusa:

Name: Fihyoh'to Mhusa (previous), Caelum Mhusa (current)
Nicknames: Cael,
Age/Nameday: 24 years old, 31st Sun of the 1st Astral Moon
Race/Clan: Miqo’te, Keeper of the Moon
Guardian: Nymeia, of the Spinner
Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks: Above.

Personality: Caelum is very cocky and easy going, he believes that life will just take you wherever the fuck so you might as well enjoy the ride. In the past he enjoyed leisure time in the shroud which included drinking and having “relations” with various women and occasionally men. Participated in group “relations” occasionally. Enjoys outing into the shroud or la nocesa, just to see what's around. Despises thanalan and ul’dah despite going there for business sometimes.

History: Has a horrible relationship with his father, the father almost got his entire family killed on one occasion or another. Has a scar on his right cheek from an “adventure” with his dad. Scar on his right cheek from a crazy ex-girlfriend. His mother taught him and his sister to face paint at an early age. Became childhood friends with a special miqo’te named “A’latra chiju” he went to hang out in her territory on and off when he could. One time she took him out for a “special outing owo” which changed the course of their life. He went through many hoops and eventually they met up again and started dating, she later quit her job to a new one and eventually got married to him. (future stuff) Had some children, and joined an adventure guild.

Family:
Fihyoh Mhusa - Mother
Xuhma'a Mhusa - Father
Fihyoh'a Mhusa - Brother
Ruka Mhusa - Sister
A’latra Mhusa (current) - Spouse
Ehzuh’a Iunae-lumen - Oldest Son
Sahleh Iunae-lumen - Oldest Daughter
Piku Iunae-lumen - Youngest Daughter
Kihmah Mhusa - Niece

Trivia:
> His dad's an asshole, brother’s okay and MIA, mom lives a nice life in the shroud, sister is a famous and well working weaver.
> Likes to leatherwork in his free time
> Can handle a bow
> Doesn’t like knife play
> Can stay in a forest for days with nothing but a knife

Knight of Darkness {A'latra}:
TBA

Last edited by Salphirix on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:25 am; edited 3 times in total

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Isn't it lovely, all alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Fantasy - GoL [Private RP]

Post by Pegasusmeteo on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:59 pm

caelum:
Name: Fihyoh'to Mhusa (previous), Caelum Iunae-lumen (current)
Nicknames: Cael,
Age/Nameday: 24 years old, 31st Sun of the 1st Astral Moon
Race/Clan: Miqo’te, Keeper of the Moon
Guardian: Nymeia, of the Spinner
Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks:

Personality: Caelum is very cocky and easy going, he believes that life will just take you wherever the fuck so you might as well enjoy the ride. In the past he enjoyed leisure time in the shroud which included drinking and having “relations” with various women and occasionally men. Participated in group “relations” occasionally. Enjoys outing into the shroud or la nocesa, just to see what's around. Despises thanalan and ul’dah despite going there for business sometimes.

History: Has a horrible relationship with his father, the father almost got his entire family killed on one occasion or another. Has a scar on his right cheek from an “adventure” with his dad. Scar on his right cheek from a crazy ex-girlfriend. His mother taught him and his sister to face paint at an early age. Became childhood friends with a special miqo’te named “A’latra chiju” he went to hang out in her territory on and off when he could. One time she took him out for a “special outing owo” which changed the course of their life. He went through many hoops and eventually they met up again and started dating, she later quit her job to a new one and eventually got married to him. (future stuff) Had some children, and joined an adventure guild.

Family:
Fihyoh Mhusa - Mother
Xuhma'a Mhusa - Father
Fihyoh'a Mhusa - Brother
Ruka Mhusa - Sister
A’latra chiju (former) Sal Iunae-lumen (current) - Spouse
Ehzuh’a Iunae-lumen - Oldest Son
Sahleh Iunae-lumen - Oldest Daughter
Piku Iunae-lumen - Youngest Daughter
Kihmah Mhusa - Niece

Trivia:
> His dad's an asshole, brother’s okay and MIA, mom lives a nice life in the shroud, sister is a famous and well working weaver.
> Likes to leatherwork in his free time
> Can handle a bow
> Doesn’t like knife play
> Can stay in a forest for days with nothing but a knife
Pegasusmeteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:22 pm

{ Sal }

I blinked the sleep from my eyes, stretching out across our bed and I guess over him as I felt my body transition from soft sheets to a breathing body. I squinted my eyes in his direction as I found myself laying diagonally across his stomach, face by his cheek, "Hey. . ." I said sleepily and nuzzling against his cheek with my head and ear, "you up yet?"

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasusmeteo on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:29 pm

{ Cael }

I feel her soft silky hair rub against my cheek as I struggle to open my eyes, I look down and there she is, just under the sheets against my cheek. "Aye. I'm up, though you could have let me sleep in just a wink longer."
Pegasusmeteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:40 pm

{ Sal }

I smiled gently at him, "I'd rather have you up and awake with me though."

Shifting my self a little so that I was more facing him at the front of his face, I looked into his eyes tenderly, "What do you want to do today? I finished my work last night so I'm free for the next few days."

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasusmeteo on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:54 pm

{ Cael }

I chuckled and smiled as I looked down, the curtain shining just the perfect amount of light onto her head.

"I'm not quite sure, we could go out, I have got some stuff I need to do before the weeks end, there are some nice sights to see, and always something going on in limsa."
Pegasusmeteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:11 pm

{ Sal }

I yawned during his reply, but paid full attention despite being a bit tired still, "Limsa is crazy around this time, but the food there is really good and so worth it. Maybe we could go out to eat?" I inquired.

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasusmeteo on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:19 pm

{ Cael }

My eyes flickered slightly as I heard her inquire about food, as I didn't eat much last night and am quite hungry because of that.

"That sounds good, never too early for a nice meal. and maybe a quick pint while we're there, let me just get my things together and I'll put together a sac of Gil on the way there.
Pegasusmeteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 pm

{ Sal }

"Ooh?" I tilted my head, still not moving from my spot as one of my ears twitched at the thought of a nice glass of Limsa's finest alcohol. I didn't drink that much now that I was modeling, but I treated myself to the occasional ale or whiskey from time to time. Wine sounded good too. . . Anything with alcohol in it really spiked my interest.

"Before I let you go, you're gonna have to fight to get me off you~" I said teasingly, pressing my small figure against his as if I could actually keep him locked down.

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasusmeteo on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:50 pm

{ Cael }

I raise an eyebrow at her trying to keep me in place by being on me, a futile effort at that, but I might as well have some fun.

"Playing this game again, are we? Well I can wait to eat, so no point in fighting you off when I can just relax with you."

I wrap both my arms around her back and my tail around her leg to hold her so I can snuggle her.
Pegasusmeteo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next