FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Yesterday at 8:44 pm by Comrade Squid

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 7:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» [PROMO THREAD] Asphodel
Yesterday at 1:37 pm by Captain Whitehawk

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:28 pm by WritingBookworm

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:16 pm by Comrade Squid

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:48 pm by Sal

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» Ithaca in the Rapture
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 am by ~Dylan Battle~

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 am by Adrian

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:59 pm

Realizing it was time to decide, Constance set the paper on her notebook as support, and careful snuck one more glance at the volunteers.

She didn't intimately know the listed, but she knew a few things. Electra, for example, be she five years younger than herself, was still a responsible camper, serving as interpreter and best friend to her brother. Constance knew the worry and sense of responsibility that came with being an elder sibling, and having heard the other demigoddess even suggest backing out, Constance decided that Electra should stay at camp with her brother.

Alyssa, however, looked as if she wanted to prove herself. Constance wrote down her name, wanting to give her a chance to do so. Not too far from Alyssa sat Roland, who had been very quiet. Roland was relatively level-headed, so Constance put his name down, folded the paper, and offered it to Matt.
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:10 pm

~Avner~

I took the piece of paper and wrote my own name down on it. I didn't know if I was actually supposed to vote for myself but I volunteered for gods sake, I wasn't going to look like I was trying to back out. I also jotted down Electra's name. She seemed willing to go and she was one of the people that was expected to so there had to be a reason. I folded the paper in half and held it up for Matt to take.

~Serenity~

Holding the piece of paper I thought about all the things that were being said. Compatibility, individual strengths, and experience were important for this. In the end I wrote down Damien and Alyssa's names. They were the oldest listed campers as well as the most years at camp. They had been trained for this long they had to be good for this mission. Once I wrote them down I folded the paper and waited for Matt to come around for it.

When witches are riding, and black cats are seen
The moon laughs and whispers, "Tis near Halloween."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:19 pm

~Matt~
I think my options over once more before nodding my head in affirmation at my choices. I had selected Damien and Roland. Of the campers listed, I felt that would be the most logical combination. Alyssa would not do well at night and Electra clearly was having second thoughts. Of the remaining three, Damien and Roland had the most experience and potential to succeed, in my opinion. I then start to telepathically call forth the responses from the others who had finished.

~Victoria~
I had settled on Alyssa and Damien. Being newer to camp and not knowing many people, it seemed that they held the most experience which should account for something, right?

~Zeke~
The names of Avner and Alyssa on my paper drift away and land in Matt's hand. I wasn't really sure why I chose them; I just knew I didn't want to pick Electra. If she was having second thoughts then she it was only fair that she wasn't chosen. I was steadfast in my belief that only willing campers should be sent on this mission. Anyway, she had a lot of shit to deal with here at camp. Better for her to stay here.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:58 am

- Electra -

I pen Damien’s name down on the paper. As for the second, I tap my pen against my chin, the beats slowing until I stop the rhythm entirely.

I told everyone I had to watch over Temple. I was the only one who could speak for him, after all. But I look over my shoulder, through the window and out into the rolling fields outside of Camp.

I haven’t been outside Camp in seven years. And while I made it clear to everyone that I care about Temple, what I didn’t tell anyone is that I want to be out of here for once. I thirst to prove myself and ache to make myself stand out. I want to go down as a hero.

Maybe that’s selfish of me. No, it is selfish of me to want to go out there even while Temple is here. But Chiron predicted the best shot at completing the mission would be with me there, right? So maybe I’m doing others a favor.

This is my one shot to go outside Camp, and I may have very well thrown it away when I talked about Temple. If there’s any chance, any chance at all I can salvage this . . .

With rapid strokes of the pen, I write my own name as the second option, sealing my betrayal of Temple when I pass it over to Matt.

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand
Currently Watching: Miraculous Ladybug
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:41 pm

{ Alyssa }

My name was the first to be listed down. I didn't know why I wanted to go entirely. It wasn't for the cause, that was for sure, but I didn't want anyone else getting hurt when I knew I could handle myself.

Jacob is going to be pissed at you, ignoring him like that. But that part of me doesn't care, I'm frustrated with our entire relationship at this point. Years I went without him, wishing he had come back to me until I had already moved on and he suddenly came back. It was super unfair. I had to work that out on my own though, especially since it was hurting Jayce.

Jayce. . . Shit he's going to be upset with me too. I had no idea how he was going to react to me if I went on this mission. Let alone knew I offered to go and risk my life. Being a camper such as myself at my age, well, there was a better chance of dying. And if times were really different now and more dangerous. . .

Oh well, if anything, it was punishment for my stupidity. I would learn the hard way and come back--

--back to Jayce. I had to.

I scribble down Roland's name, having not paid attention to anything that had happened besides who we were voting for.

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Isn't it lovely, all alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:21 am

~Maverick~

I mulled over the list of candidates for the quest. Part of it felt... I dunno, dirty in a way. Like we were offering them as some sort of tribute, a sacrifice. I didn't know exactly how bad the outside world was, now, but the gravitas of this meeting put an uncomfortable pressure on me as I scribbled down Damien's name, as well as Alyssa's. I knew she was one of the elder campers, and was no doubt itching to get away for a while. The two of them, I believed, would be able to complement each other's strengths and weaknesses.

~Roland~

I wrote my two decisions down first, folding up the piece of paper and watching as it floated away. The choices I made were tough - well, only one was, really - but I felt like I made the correct and necessary ones. Hopefully the others did the same.

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44