FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:11 pm

- Electra -

"I . . . " I sigh. "Look. I'd like to go, trust me. And I will, if it's deemed absolutely necessary. I want to ensure our survival just as much as you guys. It's just that Temple and I have never been without each other. As for who else gets to go, I agree with most other people. No one should be forced to go if they don't want to."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Currently Watching: Westworld
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun May 20, 2018 6:42 pm

~Regina
"Are you guys serious?" I scoff. "Asking a child to go? Now, I'm not volunteering myself, but I can't believe that the rest of you who claim to be so strong or brave would let this little girl go. Do you think she really knows what she's getting herself into here? If Avner wants to go, be my guest - although I'm not sure it's for the best. Chiron knew our best solution was. But it's really sad to see how scared those of you who claim to be demigod children of gods of war or battle strategy are when push comes to shove," I shrug.

~Damien
"That's enough, Regina. Look, we know this is hard. And I know that we're all still taking this in. But we do need to come to a decision. If we don't decide tonight, that means less time for the group that does end up going to reach their destination, as well as less time for planning and preparation. That said, I do agree with one thing," I say, turning to Serenity.

"We appreciate your willingness and your courage, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you went because you wanted to be helpful and something happened. I'm sure you'll be useful, but... maybe here isn't the right time."

"Now then, if no one else is willing, I'll volunteer to go. However, I just want to make sure that before that everyone's had a chance to speak. So far, we have Constance as the leader, and Avner or Electra. Roland and Alyssa also volunteered earlier. Anyone is welcome to back out now, before the selection has taken place. I've also volunteered myself. Would anyone else like to say anything, or shall we decide from this group?"

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal on Sun May 20, 2018 6:50 pm

{ Alyssa }

Sitting out in the cold until the next meeting had been a poor decision on my part. Though, I had little reason not to deserve what I did. Given earlier events with. . . Jacob. . . and then Jayce. . . I. . .

I shake my head softly, trying to keep myself calm and in tune to the meeting around me. Damian was taking charge it seemed; good, I sure as hellhounds couldn't. I remember earlier Jacob had yelled at me for volunteering, telling me I wasn't allowed to go. But, what did that matter anyways? I feel like if anyone needs to go on a life threatening quest it may as well be me. I'm one of the older campers who has lived their life much longer than, say, half of the other campers. I am experienced, though, if we take stuff to the night time it'll be much more draining on my body if I dare use my powers even to just make Prophemi. Though, again, I really did deserve it. I can think of it as punishment for. . . everything.

Against what I was told earlier, I speak up once more, "I'm still holding myself to volunteering."

app thread { the divine } rp thread || app thread { evergreen } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Sal
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun May 20, 2018 8:38 pm

- Electra -

I narrow my eyes. I'd wanted to go before, despite my reluctance to leave Temple, but now I really want to go, just to prove Regina a point. "This 'little girl' has been at Camp longer than you have, Regina."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Currently Watching: Westworld
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon May 21, 2018 1:40 am

~Matt~
"Let's all try to stay civil here, please," I pipe up as I see the situation starting to spiral. "Tensions and emotions are high enough as it is. The last thing we need is to be at each other's throats on top of it all."

I glance to Constance once more after hearing the names Damien has stated based on who had volunteered. "Team compatibility is an important factor to consider, especially on missions of this scale. Do you have any preference for people you think you can work better with based on those who volunteered?"

~Zeke~
I say nothing, waiting for the rest of them to figure it out before it went down to a vote or whatever the hell was going to happen here.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon May 21, 2018 12:40 pm

~Serenity~

"That's fair," I said with a smile and shrug to Damien. I wasn't much younger than the other campers but I knew I wasn't the most experienced yet either. Besides, I had a feeling that once I left camp I would have to start looking for her and I didn't know if I was prepared for that yet, "I thought you'd say that, but it couldn't hurt to offer."

"I'll still go if you need me," Avner spoke up again, leaning forward to look at Constance, "And if you think you can work with me, I guess."

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon May 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Constance felt eyes on her again, and for the first time in a long time, she hated it. She had never lead anything like this before, only her siblings in their day to day lives. She wasn't sure who'd she work best with on the battlefield because she'd never been on the battlefield.

Folding her arms on her notebook, she cleared her throat, "I am confident I can work fantastic with anyone who wishes to work with me." She paused, realizing how unhelpfully vague she sounded, "What I mean is, I'll accept anyone who volunteers."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue May 22, 2018 11:15 pm

~Matt~
"Well, if none of the volunteers wish to drop out, I suppose the next course of action should be reaching a group consensus as to who will form the best team out of those who offered themselves for the journey," I suggest, glancing around at the other counselors to see if anyone else had any ideas.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:30 pm

~Damien
"So, just to recap, I'm going to go over who has volunteered as well as their ages and the length of their time at camp. Please take these into consideration when deciding who should go. Although it isn't the only factor to consider, since compatibility is also important, I don't think I need to go over how dangerous this will be. Being prepared for the dangers to come is important. With that said, here are the candidates."

Damien - 19 years old, 11 years at camp
Avner – 18 years old, 2 years at camp
Roland – 18 years old, 3 years at camp
Electra – 15 years old, 7 years at camp
Alyssa - 19 years old, 9 years at camp

"Please get a piece of paper and write down who you think should go, then pass them in Matt's direction. If you have any final questions, make sure to get them out now. Once we've decided, it's finalized."

(Gonna give two days for questions/people to get their votes in! Just say it in your post or if you don't feel comfortable then PM me. Thanks guys!)

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:22 am

~Matt~
I raise an arm and a stack of paper and pens rise up into the air from their spot near the front of the amphitheater. With a flick of my wrist, they disperse, slowly floating out until they land in the laps or the hands of the counselors gathered.

"You can just raise your paper when your done if you want and I can collect it," I offer before scribbling down my decision.

~Zeke~
I let out a sigh as I hurriedly scrawl two names. At least we were almost done with this shit show. . . It was about time.

~Victoria~
I tap my pen nervously a few times, unable to commit to a decision. I didn't know these people well and there were many factors I needed to consider in making my decision. After giving it some thought, I carefully pen the name of two individuals, fold it in half, and hold it up in the air for collection.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next