FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:24 pm

~Serenity~

I was trying to listen to Damien as he went to start the meeting but got distracted by a wave of what felt like magic. I tilted my head to the side but immediately saw what happened, covering my mouth with my hand and trying not to laugh.

From a few seats beside me Avner seemed to figure it out too, looking down at his legs that were covered in the tutu. His face had a caking of clown makeup on it and his hair was sticking straight up in all directions. He kicked a foot up and examined the shoe before crossing his legs and laughing. He tilted his head up to the sky, "Thanks Aphrodite! These shoes are gonna make my legs look even hotter!"

He was trying to laugh it off but I could see the twitch of his eye, he wasn't very happy about this. I looked around at the other counselors, keeping my hand over my mouth and waiting for them to notice.

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:49 pm

-Charlotte-

I stumbled slightly in the heels as I stood up in shock, my eyes jumping around the room, the tutus seeming to be the only thing I could see clearly. That was until my eyes moved to the faces of the other counselors, their makeup and hair a terrible and horrifying combination. I could only think what I looked like at that moment if they all looked like that. How could Aphrodite blame us for taking a blessing in an actual time of need was beyond me.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:26 pm

~Victoria~
I feel the ripple of magic through the air and look around in confusion, wondering what had changed. I immediately spot the transformations of the others and roll my eyes in response. It was hard to believe Aphrodite was millennia old considering she was such a child sometimes.

"Can we get this started already? I've grown tired of waiting."

~Zeke~
I'm hit with a wave of magic and momentarily shudder at its feeling. That was hella weird. . .

Only then do I feel a breeze that wasn't there before and look down, eyes widening at my new change in apparel. I scoff and shake my head, immediately ripping the tutu in half and throwing it to the ground. I didn't even care that I was temporarily nude as I rip the shoes from my feet and transform my body into a suit of armor. I sigh in satisfaction as I lean back with my hands behind my head.

~Matt~
I decide it's for the best not to show too much expression at this event. We had to make a choice and it was quite clear we made a correct one; a blessing would be immensely valuable at a time like this and Aphrodite's ego was trivial in comparison.

I pluck the shoes from my feet and toss them to the side, ignoring the rest of my ensemble for the time being. There were more important matters to get to at the moment. I glance around, wondering when we would begin.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:29 pm

~Regina
When Zeke rips the ensemble off, it merely reappears on top of him a moment later, as it was for all Aphrodite campers when they were being claimed. There was no way to get rid of it. Knowing my mother, even an illusion wouldn't be able to keep it hidden.

~Damien
I grab the tutu and yank it downwards as quickly as I can, closing my legs around it to at least maintain some semblance of normalcy. As others were already seeing for themselves, trying to take the outfit off in any way was to no avail. Even slipping the heels off made them simply reappear a second later. The makeup would replaster itself to your face before you could blink. And my hair... I didn't even want to see what it looked like right now.

"Let's just try to get started," I say as I try to sit back down without falling over.

"Matt, can you go over some of the main points?" I ask the Athena counselor. He was usually pretty good at summarizing what needed to be said.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:56 pm

~Matt~
I watch as Zeke mimics Damien's idea and holds down the top of his tutu. I chuckle at the scene, though quickly regain my composure and nod towards Damien.

I levitate myself into the air, not trusting myself to walk anywhere at a time like this. "So first Chiron reviewed the fact that gods could come to camp to visit. He then informed us that both Tyche and Aphrodite had submitted requests to visit and we were to choose which could visit first. Tyche had submitted her request first and would be bestowing a blessing upon camp so we decided she get admitted first. I suppose this is a product of Aphoridte's disapproval," I remark, gesturing to the tutus.

"Anyway, after that, Chiron told us the first request for monster hunting had come in. Laistrygonian giants were going to be launching an attack on a location on South Carolina and Chiron declared we were to choose three campers to go on this mission. Nobody spoke so Chiron said he would send Electra, Constance, and Zeke since he believed they were the best. Zeke made it apparent he was not interested in going, Electra did not object, and this would be the first time Constance is hearing the news," I continue, glancing toward the counselor.

"Some others volunteered to go in Zeke's place such as Alyssa, Roland, and Electra spoke of Temple going as well. We decided to hold off the issue until this meeting so that everyone can weigh in on what's going on and Constance could express concerns if she had any," I conclude before levitating back to my seat and lowering myself from the air.

~Victoria~
I raise an eyebrow at what he had said, though remain silent for the time being. I was glad my name wasn't thrown into that mix. I peer around at the other counselors, wondering who would speak up first.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:19 pm

Constance was jotting down notes as Matt spoke, the word "blessing" next to Tyche's name, then writing Aphrodite. Then butchering the spelling of "Laistrygonian" next to the abbreviation for South Carolina. Finally, she drew an arrow down and wrote "Electra, Constance, Zeke"...

Wait, "Constance"?

Her head bolted up to meet Matt's gaze, having heard almost nothing after she realized that she was chosen by Chiron. She was shocked, and it could be seen in her eyes - not that she didn't think she wouldn't ever be asked to go, but with her lacking abilities...

"Oh," she spoke after a few heavy moments of silence, "I see. I'm...honored, I suppose, for being..trusted. Umm, one question, for the moment - would I be assigned a day or night mission?"
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:28 pm

~Matt~
"Chiron said it would be a night mission which is why, I believe, he had you in mind for the position," I add, turning my attention to the Nyx counselor.

"We wanted you to be able to express any discomfort about going since this is quite a perilous endeavor. If you're willing to go, however, that would seem to be a valuable asset."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:44 pm

Constance nodding slowly, looking down at her notebook, as if it would tell her what to say next. Not sure what else to do, she drew a line under her own name.

"I understand." The Nyx-born paused, formulating a plan in her mind. She shook her head slightly, trying to bring her brain back to the current moment, feeling her hair move heavily with her.

"Yes. I-I will do what I can. Thank you for having such trust in me."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:01 pm

~Jacob~

I grit my teeth at the sudden appearance of new apparel, my arms unmoving from their crossed position across my chest. A great addition to a great day, I think to myself sarcastically as I watch Constance and Matt talking.

Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:49 pm

~Regina
“Alright, cool. So Nyx and Demeter’s counselors are down. Now we just need to figure out why you’re being such a,” I say, muttering, “little bitch,” under my breath. “Such a concerned individual about your role in this. Would like like to speak up for yourself, Zeke?” I grin.

~Damien
I sigh, knowing this was a thinly veiled attempt to provoke Zeke. Calling her out when she wasn’t really saying anything wrong wasn’t going to do anything at this point. Zeke did need to explain himself at any rate; since we would all be going through this eventually, it was important he made his reasons for not going known.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next