FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 40 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Kane on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:48 pm

-Charlotte-

I ran a brush through my hair, my golden locks slinking over my hand as I pulled the brush through. Looking in the mirror for a moment, I turned to to leave the cabin for the meeting.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:03 pm

Carrying a binder, Constance made her way to the ampitheatre. The last news she had received was unsettling, and this could either make it worse or better.
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:15 pm

~Damien
Having made it to the amphitheater early, I look around as the other counselors come in. There didn't seem to be as much chatting as usual; the news from last night was probably still in people's minds.

~Regina
I actually make it on time to the meeting for once, but not necessarily because I wanted to be there - although the drama that was sure to ensue would be nice. No, I got here early to see whether or not my mom would punish these heathens for allowing Tyche to visit over her. Hopefully it would be entertaining.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:58 am

~Maverick~

Walking into the amphitheatre, I noticed I was early - only one of a few here. As some of the counselors filled in, I spotted the head of the Aphrodite counselor. Remembering the... row that she had with Zeke just the other night, I decided not to try to step on her toes too much, only giving her a curt, acknowledging nod as I sat down.

"Regina."

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:19 am

~Regina
I look to my left, not having noticed him approach; I was too busy looking at the other Olympian counselors in expectation.

“Yes? Can I help you with anything?” I say, in a sweetly sarcastic tone. Maverick knew not to bother me unless it was important, hopefully. Perhaps he just wanted to know what had been discussed at the meeting, but that wasn’t my job. He could wait like everyone else.

~Dante
I wait outside the amphitheater until everyone is seated or at least inside. The one time that someone had shown up after me, they’d tripped and twisted their ankle - and it could’ve probably been much worse if it hadn’t been for someone catching them in time. I was pretty sure Regina still didn’t know what happened; after all, she had been wearing some pretty tall heels. Everyone blamed it on that, so I wouldn’t correct that thought.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:28 pm

-Charlotte-

I sat down on one of the benches in the amphitheater, sweeping my feet to the right and crossing them gently at the ankles.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:25 pm

~Victoria~
I shakily rise to my feet, realizing it was now nightfall. I glance around in a daze, unable to make sense of where I was or how long I had been here. The pure white snowfall on the ground quickly jogged my memories and I shiver once more at the thought.

"Stop it, Victoria. You're better than this," I hiss to myself as I wipe the snow from my form. Honestly, mental breakdowns were so tacky. I look up, spotting the amphitheater glowing from here and let out a small gasp. I had completely forgotten about the counselor meeting tonight.

As quickly as I could, I make my way towards the location for our meeting. I had wanted to speak with Temple before my unfortunate prior circumstances, but it would appear I was out of time. Oh well, I suppose he would get enough information from his sister whether I spoke to him or not.

I slow my pace and my nerves as I walk through, spotting the other counselors already gathered. Silently, I take my place at a bench and wait.

~Matt~
I tap my thigh anxiously, my eyes darting around to the others gathered. If the last meeting was bad, I was worried to envision what this one could be like. I clear my throat and crack my hands, anything to get some of the nerves out of my system.

~Zeke~
I lean back on a bench, sharpening a sword and avoiding eye contact with the others. I just wanted to get this over with.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:43 pm

~Avner~

I sat in the amphitheater, arms crossed behind my head as I waited for the meeting to start. My eyes wandered over the other counselors, wondering how they would take the news.

~Serenity~

I made my way to a seat, giving a tired smile to those that met my eye. I was a little nervous about what was going to happen but I wouldn't let that show. There was enough negative energy in here already.

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:26 am

~Maverick~

"No. Just glad to see you're well." Regina was herself, as usual. I supposed that was better than nothing. Hopefully she and Zeke wouldn't make things stressful this time around.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as Roland entered the meeting room, not even daring to glance in Regina's direction as he took a seat and slouched slightly, folding his arms.

He didn't seem to have the same high hopes that I bore.

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:17 am

~Regina
I roll my eyes, going back to looking around at the other head counselors. It should be any second now...

~Damien
"Very well, now that more or less everyone is here, should we get the meeting started?" I ask around, mainly looking towards Roslyn for final confirmation.

~Dante
As I took my seat near the edge of the Amphitheater, a wave of magic washed over us - it was definitely beyond the level of just Maverick casting a barrier to keep anyone who might try to be listening in.

When I looked around for the source, there didn't seem to be a point of origin nearby. Regardless, something had happened, and as I looked around at the counselors that were children of major gods, save Regina, it was instantly obvious that something had happened. They were all now dressed in white, frilly tutus. However, it didn't just stop there; all of their shoes had been changed for 6 inch red stilettos. To top it off, they all had either mime or clown makeup plastered on their faces, and their hairstyles were all done in the most unappealing way possible for each of them. It was like a freaky circus had just shown up in town and decided to put on a ballet performance in heels. At first, I wondered if part of this was the effect of my power, but no, I hadn't felt anything. So this must be something else - perhaps something to do with the meeting they'd had earlier.

~Regina
A tear came to my eye as I saw it all unfold; I desperately tried to hold back my laughter as I admired my mother's handiwork. I couldn't have done it any better.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next