FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Kane on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:02 am

-Luc-

Moving into the crowd around Regina, I bent down to pick up Tomte, my ears picking up on her comment as I stood straight again. My hand clutched Tomte closely to my chest, his weight barely bothering me as I looked down at Regina. 

"Yes, well, I apologize terribly for the terror that such a small creature has aroused in you." 

-Charlotte-

"Oh, I can imagine. Well, actually I can't really," I said as I furrowed my brow slightly as I tried to think.  "I don't know how likely this scenario would be in my cabin given my siblings. I don't think they've ever brought a companion over." I shook my head slightly. 

"What route do you normally run? I usually try to go around the lake in the mornings. There's something lovely about it."

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:06 am

- Giselle -

"That's a good point," I answered, watching with genuine concern as he patted his pocket, hoping his wallet was still there. "Well, geokinesis is kinda hard, anyway. Do you think Jacob can help out?"

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:15 am

@WritingBookworm wrote:- Electra -

"Nothing to be sorry for," I sign back. "How's your day been?"
Temple gave a single, simple shrug.

"It was okay." he signed, "I got to start a new book." He paused, then he smiled again, "You're getting really good at signing, by the way."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:16 am

~Roslyn~
"Anywhere, really. The lake is nice, but the beach is nice, too. And I like getting up early and watching camp wake up. It's interesting, seeing everyone that's out and about," I said, briefly lost in my thoughts before shifting back to her and grinning.

"We should run together sometime! It's always more fun with a partner."

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:18 am

- Electra -

"Thank you," I say, speaking audibly and dropping my hands this time. Wouldn't want other campers going around thinking he was deaf. "What book?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:28 am

Temple sat a little straighter in his seat, excited to share.

"It's a fantasy book, about two princes and a princess trying to save their father from an evil wizard." He paused, frowning at himself, "That probably sounds pretty lame when I boil it down, but it's got a lot more characters. One of them reminds me of you, a little. Just.." he searched his words, "you are so much nicer than her."
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:31 am

-Charlotte-

"You're right about that. Plus, it acts as an extra motivator when I want to give up and just stop right there. The amount of runs I've interrupted with an impromptu collapse is probably a little too high " I said, half joking but also truthfully. 

-Zetao-

I see Judal in the crowd and make my way over to him, pushing past what seemed like an entire cabin worth of campers. Turning to each one, I said sorry in turn to each before I finally reached Judal at the end of the row. "Judal," I greeted with a smile as I sat next to him. "I'm glad that I remembered this. I was in the library and it just...escaped me!" My voice was slightly flustered as I spoke.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:33 am

@Ace wrote:~Jayce
After beginning to stand up to look for my girlfriend, assuming she'd definitely found a seat somewhere else by now, I hear my name shouted and quickly look over in the direction it was coming from. There I see her, breathing a little bit hard from likely running over here last minute. I guess I shouldn't really have expected anything else. Unable to control it, my lips shift into a half-smile, glad to see she was finally here.

"Over here, Alyssa!" I shout from across the amphitheater, my voice likely echoing and perhaps annoying the campers down below who were trying to organize everyone into singing some more camp songs. I could care less though - if Alyssa was going to shout across the area like that, then how could I do anything less?

{ Alyssa }

I beam as I hear him, taking note of where it came from. As long as I had a general sense of direction of where he was I could easily come across him. It wasn't like I couldn't spot my own boyfriend or anything. . .

I tiptoed through the people, apologizing every time I stepped on someone's toes. I sometimes looked back at the stage at my half-siblings doing some sort of performance with me. That was depressing. I liked to sing in front of everyone. I bet Jayce would like to hear me sing too.

Once I get over to him I plop down beside him, flashing a smile in his direction as I open my arms and say, "Tada! I made it just in time."

app thread { the divine } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:50 am

~Roslyn~
I nodded, understanding the sentiment quite intimately.

"Yeah, especially when the weather is awful. It's so hard to get out of bed in the cold sometimes... It feels nice when I'm out, but my bed is just so warm and cozy in comparison."

~Lilith~
I sat near the back, viewing the stage with very little interest. It was nighttime, which was my time, which meant that my time was being wasted.

I almost frowned, but my expression remained neutral as I gazed onwards. My own thoughts and daydreams swirled around my head, uninterrupted as I twisted a chunk of hair around my finger.

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:03 am

-Charlotte-

"At least the weather here is never hot and humid like it is back home. I should be happy about that not making it harder than it already is," I said as I shook my head just even thinking about what it felt like to run back home.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next