FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 2:10 am by Adrian

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by Comrade Squid

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Yesterday at 3:48 pm by Sal

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Sal

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» [PROMO THREAD] Asphodel
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» Ithaca in the Rapture
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 am by ~Dylan Battle~

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 am by Adrian

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Re: Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Kane on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:39 pm

-Charlotte- 

"It was lovely. I spent most of it in the garden, trying to plant some hydrangeas. I'm trying to at least not make our cabin look so intimidating," I said before looking over my shoulder to see if any of my siblings were around before continuing. They could be a little much sometimes. They seldom knew how to act properly. 

"I'm sure if my siblings had their way, it would be all black and barren ground rather than anything. I've been trying to show them that that isn't always the answer to everything but to little avail. And yourself?"

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:46 pm

~Roslyn~
I blinked at the sudden outpouring of information, but nodded along nonetheless.

"I think it's hard for us demigods to go against the stereotype that's set for us sometimes. It's good that you're doing your best, though. The Hades kids can be pretty intimidating," I said, laughing.

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:55 pm

-Charlotte-

"Yes, well we are ourselves first and foremost," I said, shifting my ankles slightly as I continued to wait for some sign of the impending announcement from Chiron. I noticed the campers around us getting slightly agitated at the lack of information at hand. Changing the topic somewhat I spoke up again. 

"You should come over for tea sometime. We are neighbors after all," I said with a small laugh.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:01 pm

- Alex -

"Besides, Chiron is being generous when he lets us use Artemis's cabin," I say, nodding my gratitude to Hanna for speaking up. I lead the Hunters past a stream of other demigods, squinting when an Apollo demigod mishandles his photokinesis and shines light into my eyes. "Not only should we be informed, but it is the least we can do for Chiron. I am sure the meeting will not take too much time."

- Clarissa -

I float along the edges of the ocean of demigods, searching for the emptiest bench I can find. If anyone invited me to sit with them, then maybe I would. But unless that happens, I should probably keep my distance.

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Damsel by Elena K. Arnold
Currently Watching: The Dragon Prince
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:01 pm

~Jayce
After beginning to stand up to look for my girlfriend, assuming she'd definitely found a seat somewhere else by now, I hear my name shouted and quickly look over in the direction it was coming from. There I see her, breathing a little bit hard from likely running over here last minute. I guess I shouldn't really have expected anything else. Unable to control it, my lips shift into a half-smile, glad to see she was finally here.

"Over here, Alyssa!" I shout from across the amphitheater, my voice likely echoing and perhaps annoying the campers down below who were trying to organize everyone into singing some more camp songs. I could care less though - if Alyssa was going to shout across the area like that, then how could I do anything less?

~Diane
"Do you really expect anything informative from these idiots?" I say loudly, in obvious hearing range of said idiots. "The songs they're singing down there almost make me wish I was born without ears," I add. "Lady Artemis would contact us first, no matter what. I have better things to do than wait here for an announcement that will likely be completely irrelevant to us."

When Alex speaks, I tilt my head to the left and right, half-agreeing.

"I hope it's short. We're still waiting out here though, with no sign of when this is actually going to start. I suppose we must be patient, for Chiron's sake."

~Xavier
"Yo, Giselle. Sit over here!" I say, waving her over. "Whatcha been up to today?"

~Judal
The sounds around me drown out as I look down at my hands, almost remembering something. But as soon as the moment has come, it passed. It had already slipped away, gone from my mind. And for some reason, I felt emptier inside. I hadn't felt this alone since, well, since I had been betrayed by the one I thought was my brother. What was this hurt; I didn't even know what was causing it, and yet it was making me feel so empty...

~Regina
I sneeze randomly while I wait, impatiently, for the ones that had left to return with water bottles. Hopefully I wasn't catching a cold - even though the temperature hadn't dropped much, I wasn't wearing that much either so I guess I was a little cold.

"I'm pretty cold. Who wants to grab me a blanket?" I ask, looking around. Only one of them stands up,  to my dismay. I liked being able to pick and choose when it came to what I was offered. Oh well - I could always just reject it and suggest that he get me another. Smirking to myself, I wonder what that bitch, Rachel is up to. Probably in the bathroom with some guy by now.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:04 pm

When Temple was very small and naive (though, to be fair, he probably is still small and naive, but that's not the point), he had discovered that his natural tendency for silence could be a blessing. While others were talking a thousand miles an hour, he could be paying attention to more important things. Like music, or homework, or what was happening around him.

This talent applies to Camp Half-Blood as well.

For instance, he knew everyone was supposed to go to the Amphitheatre and wait for an announcement. Which was normal - the Amphitheatre was one of the only areas in camp large enough to hold all campers and provided a stage for speakers to use. At first, he thought maybe someone had some ideas as to the why they were being summoned. But as he walked beside campers that he hardly smiled at, and listened to what they were saying, he heard conversations that couldn't have anything to do with the announcement. So, that meant everyone else was probably as much in the dark as he was.

Somehow, in the chaos, he had lost his sister, and frowned slightly. It wasn't like they absolutely had to be near each other at all times, but he really despised sitting surrounded by strangers. Before sitting down, he scanned the seats, hoping to find Electra.
Lady Senbonzakura
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:04 pm

- Giselle -

I jumped a little at my half-brother's voice, but I looked over at him with a small smile nonetheless. I stood, weaving between a few people before sitting beside him.

"I haven't really been busy," I answered, staring around at all of the campers coming in. "Just some training, of course. I wanna get better at geokinesis... Anyways. What about you?"

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:11 pm

~ Kathleen ~
I sat by myself, of course, and waited for the announcement to hurry up and begin. It was late, and honestly? I was tired. This is so stupid. Hurry up. I was always tired, though. The words had no weight. And so, on that note, I crossed my legs and picked at the skin around my fingernails. The great thing about being notorious is that there's no such thing as attempts at friendship. People kept their distance, duh, who wouldn't. The thought humored me and my lips curved into a small smile.

I looked to the stars.

~ Savannah ~
I kept myself a reasonable distance away from everybody else, and opted instead to watch and listen in on any nearby conversations rather than join in on them. There was nothing exciting. I guess i'm not missing out on that much, then... but... I exhaled a sigh and sat up straighter. No need to get self-deprecating now. It won't change anything.

The Amphitheater seemed to fill up fast. The announcement would surely be soon. The stars are really pretty tonight. That's got to be some sort of good omen...

Last edited by Fix-It on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

in darkness blooms the spider lily.
thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

https://lesbianfroggy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:11 pm

~Roslyn~
"I would love that! It gets kinda lonely in the Zeus cabin, with only Jayce and I." I didn't add that Jayce was often preoccupied with his girlfriend, too, and that I had walked in on them playing tonsil hockey more than once. I shivered at the thought.

"But yeah, that would be great. You are right next door."

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:19 pm

-Zetao-

I made my way into the amphitheater, unbothered by the fact that I seemed to be one of the last people to make into the stone stands. Making my way down the rows of campers, I scanned the crowds of campers to try to find my siblings seated amongst them. They usually weren't too hard to miss thanks to the feeling of their magical energy or even just their overall appearance. No one else usually carried wands and staffs around as a general habit.

-Luc-

Tomte began to squirm under my hand as he grew just as restless as the human campers around him. Setting him down on the ground, he began to stretch his legs and dart his head around looking at things. Suddenly, his eyes seemed to lock onto something before he jolted off into the pack of campers to my right, his small legs carrying him leaping and jumping up the stairs. I couldn't help but smile at his leaping form before I got up to follow after him to make sure he didn't get into too much trouble. As he made his way to Regina George, I knew that he had.

-Charlotte-

"I look forward to it immensely. You might prefer to have it outside near the garden. The inside is just as grim as the exterior I promise you." I said before adding something else. "I should think Jayce isn't there too often after all."

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next