FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Today at 3:27 pm by WritingBookworm

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Today at 9:13 am by Salphirix

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Today at 12:12 am by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 7:41 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Tue May 22, 2018 11:15 pm by boyhoy

» [APP THREAD] Superior RPG
Tue May 22, 2018 10:47 pm by NightOwl

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Tue May 22, 2018 3:39 am by WritingBookworm

» {APP THREAD} The Divine
Sat May 19, 2018 10:22 pm by Salphirix

» ☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]
Fri May 18, 2018 5:51 pm by Shaybaysasuke

May 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:48 pm

- Alric -

"That's what I thought, too," I say to Ian. "I heard her scream, and when I got there, there was a man standing over a cliff with Briony's locket and part of Phillip's cloak. I didn't believe him, but then he said he made them fall, and he sounded so sure, and I looked down that cliff myself, and . . . " My voice is starting to get hoarse as I go on, so I stop talking, I rub my eyes with my thumb and index finger.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
Currently Playing: Doki Doki Literature Club
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:55 pm

~Pippin~

"Yeah, you're right," I agreed, running a hand through my hair as I let out a slow breath, "God I wish everyone could just be happy again, this is killing me."

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:03 pm

~Noelle~
BTS
My eyes held onto his, finding solace and looking for answers in the deep blue depths that I had grown so fond of. My hand moved from his face to his hair, smoothing through it before settling back on his shoulder.

My request to him had been one that I could not keep myself. It made me wonder when I had given so much of myself to Kiel, and had found that the thought of losing him was akin to losing myself. It was a frightening realization, but comforting to know that his feelings mirrored my own.

“Lie to me, then,” I said softly.

ATS
~Noelle~
I caught a few tendrils of the conversation ensuing between Direnu and Alric, and my brow raised as I walked over in their direction.

". . . Who fell off a cliff?"

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:27 pm

- Direnu -

There came a churning sensation in the pit of my stomach. I felt the urge to stand up and go see for myself where Alric was talking about, but when my memories of this location returned, the nausea settled back in. I knew how steep that cliff was – I had even warned her to stay away from it during our training. As tough as the princess is, that doesn't make her immortal.

Still... Even if she did fall... What are the chances that she didn't die? I knew I was being hopeful at that point. I knew that she had to be dead, otherwise that locket would be in her possession. She would never let that thing out of her sight... Not unless she was dead.

"Oh, my gods."

Damnit, Briony. Why did you go and say those things to your brothers before you went? Why did you go? You idiot. You fucking idiot. What are they going to do now?

I sunk my head, repeating quietly, "Oh, my gods."

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:31 pm

-Wendy-

I finish another flower crown, the blossoms delicately placed, before I searched around for Noelle. She was friends with Irene but I had never really spoken with. It was nothing my craftsmanship couldn't fix. Looking around for her, I spotted her near Alric before skipping over.

"I have a flower crown for you!"

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:39 pm

- Alric -

I look up at Noelle. I wish I could say I was heartwarmed at the sight of Wendy passing her a flower crown, but nothing can help me get over this. "Briony and Phillip." How many times am I going to have to say it to others? How many times will I need to relive the horror?

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:10 pm

- Briony -

With every blink, there came excruciating pain. It was as though a set of honed claws were ripping into my flesh, dizzying me with rapid blood loss. I sat up, moving as though I were underwater, but throwing myself at the unconscious Rosebane nonetheless – he had broken my fall. He was the reason I was alive. "Phillip," I heard myself say, but my voice was distant and blurry. "Phillip!"

I wrapped my arms around his middle, squeezing my eyes shut. I knew my conjuration powers wouldn't heed me when I was this weak. But I had to try. "Come on," I gasped, staring in dismay when the insignia on my hand didn't begin to glow. "Please!"

I can't do anything right. I can't save him. My arms went slack and my vision began to blur. I was barely able to register a pair of feet growing closer and closer to the pair of us before the world blackened once again.

- Direnu -

I stood, staring into the sky momentarily when the rain began to slow. Then, I stepped off, knowing exactly who I had to find. It wasn't too long before I saw her, huddled up against a tree with only her cape to shroud her from the weather.

No words had to come from me. "She's gone, isn't she?" Genevieve asked, refusing to look at me.

"I'm sorry." I drew in a long, shaky breath. "I'm so sorry."

She was quiet for but a moment. "His evil affected her too strongly," she said, her tone gentle. "It was starting to affect all three of them. They never told me what was going on, but I knew. I've seen his dark manipulation at work before. She was young and impressionable, so she gave in easier than most..." A soft glint told me that tears were falling from her eyes. "Watching my children endure this wretchedness is a punishment worse than death."

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:32 pm

- Alric -

"Ugh, there you are." Karra comes from behind, circling around me until she's at my side. "Guess she told you off too, huh? God, she needs to stop thinking everyone's against her." When I don't respond, she says, just as flippantly, "Geez, why are you so depressed? Who died?"

It feels like a screw's being turned in my stomach.

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:30 pm

- Vivian -

After watching the perimeter of the camp for some time now, it seemed as though there were no visible threats on the horizon. I sighed contentedly as the rain began to slow, stepping my way back to the site where we set up. I glanced around, frowning at the absence of my cousin and the princess. Shouldn't they have been back by now?

I didn't wish to pry; after all, I knew how deeply the wizard was affecting not just Miss Briony, but all of Irongale. This tension was artificial.

"I would like to inform everybody that there have been no threats. It seems as though we picked a quiet and inactive place to make camp." I inclined my head. "I will return to keeping guard."

With that, I turned back around, but not before I eyed Mister Alric's sorrowful expression.

"She was the light."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:35 pm

- Alric -

I shake my head. "Hate to say it Vivian, but you're wrong. I saw a man just a few minutes ago. Looked like a general or something."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next