FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:03 pm

- Shigure -

"Mmm. That's neat." I say that rather apathetically, but there's isn't much I'm not apathetic to these days. "Good to know you won't hold me back."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:42 pm

~Kozuke~
"Yes, please do not use experimental Jutsu while participating in the Chunin exams. . . That is not the time nor place to be trying things we aren't familiar with."

I clear my throat as I glance at the wall. Impressive, if she could learn how to control it more effectively.

"As for my training, it's gone well and I am confident in my abilities. I would like to do some more practice as a team, however. I feel that is always beneficial, now more than ever."

~Ayaka~
"That'd be awesome! I'd really like that," I smile at her as we walk.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:27 pm

~Hakari
"Hold you back? Excuse me? I think that's my line, blind boy," I scoff. Who did this kid think he was? Even if he was part of the somewhat famous Uchiha clan in Konoha, he didn't even have his eyes. He was less of a threat and more of a minor nuisance if anything.

~Kira
"It's not experimental! It's a basic jutsu, so I thought I could manage it. Looks like I still have a lot of work left to do on the basics, though," I mutter.

"Yeah, some team training sounds like a good idea. What about you, Sanari? How's your training with Kaede gone?"

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:42 pm

~Kozuke~
I go to reply, but hold back in case she became offended by what I was going to say. Normally, I wouldn't care; however, with the exams looming in our future, team unity was of the utmost important.

"Well, care to show us something else that you can successfully perform instead?" I ask.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:00 am

- Shigure -

In another time and place, her indignation might have been funny. Sure, she was a Jinchuriki, and yes, she was trained by elite Kirigakure ninja. But that didn't mean she was the only Genin worth their salt. No matter. Actions speak louder than words. I'll use the Chunin Exams to prove myself.

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY, 12:00 PM

START OF THE CHUNIN EXAMINATIONS

- Azami -

"Ohhhh god."

I stared at the building in front of me. Stretching out in front of me was a line, leading up to the main entrance, where Chunin volunteers accepted the forms we'd had to fill out beforehand. After getting that settled, the Genin headed inside as a team. From what I heard, our squad leaders could accompany us inside, but only to a certain point. Once we passed through another set of doors, we were on our own.

On our own. I nervously chewed on a fingernail. "Oh god," I said again.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:14 am

~Kozuke~
I stand with the rest of my team, my arms crossed and foot tapping ever so lightly against the ground as I wait. Each breath was shaky, though I hid my nerves as best I could. The scene from earlier this morning replayed itself in my mind despite my best efforts to shove it away.

Father, standing as an unmovable force in front of the door as he blocks my path. His arms crossed and his gaze piercing as he looks down on me. I approach, stopping when I realize he was not going to move. We make eye contact briefly as he finally speaks.

"Don't disappoint me," is all he says before stepping past me without a second glance.

Although the moment was brief and his words short, his eyes said so much more. The intense glare as he looks at me with a mixture of disgust and contempt, as if my mere presence is filth he was forced to clean up. The blues of his irises cold and menacing, as if it was the embodiment of ice itself. The meaning behind his words so clearly reflected in his eyes: if I did not succeed, I would meet the fate of my siblings before me.

I take a moment to compose myself, quelling the feeling of nausea welling up inside me, before walking out the door.

I become conscious of my foot tapping and instantly stop, not wanting to betray any feelings to competitors around me. Though I was incredibly nervous today. Not so much for my fate if I failed, but nervous for the reputation I could build or destroy for myself. Though my name and abilities may be linked with my father, my accomplishments would not be. I would not do this to please him; I would succeed to bring honor and respect for myself.

~Ayaka~
"Azamiiii!" I whine quietly, grabbing her arm and pulling on her sleeve. "There's at lot of people here! I'm really scared. . ."

~Mitsugi~
I stand in line patiently, taking the time to look over the others within the line. There were many I did not recognize, from areas I did not know of but was eager to learn about. I open my mouth to strike up a conversation with the man behind me in line, but their death glare instantly causes me to shut my mouth and spin back around in line.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:28 am

~Hakari
I crack my fingers and try to look busy while fixing my hair or something, meanwhile taking in the other participants for this Chunin exam without giving away the fact that I was glancing at the various genin gathered from various other nations. Some of them looked older - quite a bit older, in fact, but at least most of them were around my age or older. The ones that stood out the most were the young little pipsqueaks from Konoha who were taking this exam. Well, that made it easier. They would probably go easy on people from the same village, so I didn't have to worry much about them.

Really what I was looking for was someone who seemed like they were likely to do well on the written portion of the exam. Obviously it was a good idea to not rely too heavily on one person's answers, but I already had ideas in mind. I just needed to make sure the rest of my team didn't fail.

~Kira
"I'm so nervous... I tried studying last night but I accidentally fell asleep, and now I'm not sure I can do this. What happens if I totally blank? I'm definitely gonna fail, aren't I?" I mumble to myself, already freaking out even though we were still just waiting. I began to chew on my nails unconsciously, hoping my teammates would give me some advice, or hopefully the answers for the written part.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:37 am

~Kozuke~
"It'll be okay, Kira. We've done a lot of training so I'm sure you're more prepared than you give yourself credit for. Our teamwork has improved greatly these past months as well so I am confident we can succeed."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:00 am

~Sanari~

"Yeah, Kira! You and Kozuke are so strong, we can do this! I just hope Kaede and I can keep up," I added with a grin, catching my excited little pup as she jumped up into my arms.

Despite my cheerful attitude I was freaking out. My teammates had such amazing powers and I was afraid I would mess it up for them. Training had been going well, but I wasn't as strong as I should be, and Kaede was still just a puppy. Man, I shouldn't work myself up so much it wasn't going to help us.

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:32 am

~Kira
“Thanks guys. I just don’t know - everyone around here looks really tough. I just don’t wanna hold the team back. But let’s all try our best and that way we won’t have any regrets, right?”

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next