FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:49 am

~Shikari~

At this I actually huffed out a laugh, seeing Inochida's small pout before he looked around the training area.

"Not sure," he said, shrugging, "He should be here soon, we were here a little early."

~Sanari~

I grinned and pointed in the right direction before starting to walk again, "Onward!"

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:49 am

~Kozuke~
"Woo. . ." I say halfheartedly as I follow after her, keeping my pace in line with hers. As anxious as I was to get started, I knew better than to voice my concerns. We would be there soon enough, regardless.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:09 pm

~Choma
“Sorry I’m late, guys. My mom kept trying to force me to eat more rice again,” I say with a slightly frustrated tone as I jog up to my team. “Honestly, it tastes so good but that much rice isn’t good for anyone. I had to promise her to have dessert tonight before she would even let me leave. Not that I’ll conplain, but still,” I finish, chuckling a little.

“Anyways, did I miss anything?”

~Yabuto
“Speak of the devil. Well, looks like you’re all here. I should probably go find my team, so unless you guys need anything from me then I’ll be off.”

~Kira
This time I had it for sure.

“Doton: Renga no Jutsu!” I shouted aloud as I completed the last hand seal. From in front of me, the ground shot up - but it wasn’t what I’d expected. Instead of a wall, I’d created a really all but very thin pillar of earth.

“Now what is this supposed to defend?” I groan, falling onto my back as I let out a sigh. This was harder than I’d expected. I guess my chakra shaping still needed some work.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:08 pm

- Azami -

"'Kay," I said. "If we have some spare time beforehand, then I'll be happy to go through some taijutsu techniques with you!"

- Shigure -

"Cheating is not allowed on the written exam," Hideo said sharply. "That will get you and the rest of your team disqualified. But otherwise, good. Shigure, history question. In the early days, what's the religion the Sage of Six Paths taught?"

"Ninshu." Before Hideo could go on, I added, "I hate to say this, but I agree with Hakari. These questions are too easy." Especially for a trained Kirigakure Jinchuriki and . . . well, me.

Silence spun out among us. Hideo seemed to be in careful thought -- too careful, for someone who was simply quizzing his Genin. Then I heard him lick his finger and turn the next few pages of his notepad. "All right, Hakari. I'll give you a hypothetical situation. Say you're out scouting for the team. You're alone when, suddenly, three Iwagakure ninja ambush you. You don't know who they are, nor the extent of their abilities, but they look like Jonin. How do you retaliate? Barring the usage of the six-tailed demon's power and using the chance to run away, there is no wrong answer."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:21 pm

~Inochida~

"Well I didn't even eat all my food and I was still early- OW" I yelled as Shikari punched my arm.

"Only because I made you leave," she huffed and crossed her arms.

"Yeah, yeah, but it's ok," I finally relented, giving Choma a grin, "We haven't really gotten into anything yet, just talking with Teach."

"He's not even our jonin, why do you call him that?" Shikari muttered before turning to her brother, "Good luck with your genin, today. Don't do anything too crazy."

~Sanari~

"Kiiiiiiiiira!" I called out as we reached the training areas, Kaede barking around my feet, "Kiiiiira, where are youuuu?"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:01 pm

~Hakari
“It’s not cheating if you’re not caught,” I mutter under my breath. There was no point arguing with him. He wouldn’t listen, and I wasn’t going to change my mind. No point in trying to cram a bunch of useless information into my head before the exams.

“Hmm... well, first I would try to gauge if they’re likely to use deadly force or not. If there’s no murderous intent, I’ll probably just try to make them underestimate me, perhaps even surrender. Once they let their guards down, I’ll either escape or kill them, depending on the situation,” I say coolly, since it was really no big deal to me. “If they do have murderous intent though... well, I could still try to make them underestimate me by seeming weak and trying to get them to lower their guard a little, but that’s much harder with people who are out to kill you; especially Jonin. In that case, I would probably use Hiding in Mist jutsu right away. Maybe try to split one off and kill him either by laying a trap or ambushing him, but if I need to battle then I suppose I would while trying to kill him as quickly as possible while minimizing my chakra use and any damage I take. Then do the same with the other two if possible. If they stayed together, then I would try to hide in the surroundings as much as I could and wait to get a lucky shot,” I said, going through the entire scenario as they’d taught me in the Hidden Mist. “Oh, and I guess I should probably notify any nearby allies to my location or regroup, I suppose,” I say with a yawn, almost as an afterthought. Not like they would be much help anyways - they’d probably just get in the way. “Anyways, can we start training for the practica exam now? I need to make sure I’m still in good condition, and unfortunately I don’t get nearly as much time to train as I’d like. So yeah. Plus there’s some new things I want to try,” I intoned, slightly insolently, as I looked over at Hideo.

~Yabuto
“Uh huh. I’m more worried about you three. Don’t get into any trouble; we have shinobi coming in from all the other villages, so don’t do anything that would embarrass Konoha,” I retort.

“Besides winning is nothing crazy. My team has it in the bag,” I say proudly. “Take care guys!” I add before heading off to find the team.

~Choma
“So are we going to be doing anything during the exams? I was wondering if they would ask us to help with security or something in the exams maybe. But maybe they already have enough Jonin you handle it.”

~Kira
“Watch out!” I called. I’d used Doton: Renga no Jutsu again, and this time the wall went out only from the right side.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:04 am

~Kozuke~
Sensing the movement of the earth and hearing Kira's cry, I instinctively grab Sanari's arm and scoop up Kaede before leaping backwards, dodging the wall as it slams in front of us. I land and skid back a couple feet before releasing Sanari and her dog.

"You should be more aware of your surroundings, Kira. We can't afford hurting each other during the Exams when everyone else will be trying their hardest to do just that."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:59 pm

- Shigure -

Hideo grunts, but I can tell by the shuffle of his footsteps that he's heading toward a better practice area. "Follow me."

Though I do that, I linger behind. Just a little, so I can talk to Hakari.

"You're confident."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:57 pm

~Inochida~

"You don't have to worry about us, Teach, I'll keep these two in line," I exclaimed with a thumbs up.

Shikari just sighed and held her face in her hand before completely ignoring me and turning to Choma, "Nothing's going to happen, those exams are so boring."

"Ah come on, Shikari, what if something does happen and we weren't there to stop it," I asked, throwing an arm over her shoulder, "We could be real heroes if anyone decides to make any trouble."

She pushed my arm off her shoulder and sighed again, "I guess it wouldn't hurt to check."

I grinned and looked up at Choma, "Alright! Let's do this, team!"

~Sanari~

"Woah!" I cried out as Kozuke grabbed Kaede and me, watching with wide eyes as the wall appeared in front of us.

Once he set us down I grinned, "Yeah that would suck if we took each other out, but that was awesome! You have to use that during the exams!"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:18 pm

~Kira
Standing up as I dust my hands off, I don't even notice Kozuke and Sanari until the former calls out to me.

"Oh, hey guys! My bad, didn't know anyone was around - plus, it's not like I would've done that on purpose if I knew you guys were there. I'm still trying to get the hang of the basics of Earth Style but I think there's something I'm missing..."

"I don't know if I should use it during the exams. I can't really control it yet - the wall was supposed to go up in front of me, not out to the right like that. It would've just left me wide open, and wasted my chakra. Plus I might actually hit one of you guys next time by accident. I think it still needs a bit more practice. What about you guys, how has it been going with getting ready?"

~Hakari
"It's not confidence. It's experience. I've already killed more people than I can count, so it's not a big deal," I say, trying to scare him off. "This stuff is all second nature to me." Kill... or be killed. That's how it was in Kirigakure. Only the strong survived, and if you hesitated for even a second, you were dead.

~Choma
"That's great and all but who do we even talk to so that we can help in the exams? Is there a jonin in charge?" I ask as Inochida already gets ahead of himself.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next