FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Post by boyhoy on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:07 am

~Kozuke~
I chuckle and bend down, patting her on the head and scratching her behind the ears as she darts between my legs.

"Of course. The exams are tomorrow so we need to waste as little time as possible and train as much as we can before then. We still need to stop by Kira's, I assume?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:12 am

~Sanari~

"Yep! Then it's straight to training, I still have a couple Justus that need perfecting," I said, whistling at Kaede before starting off, hands behind my back, ""You shouldn't worry though, you're already leagues ahead of me, you've got this in the bag!"

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:23 am

- Azami -

"Well, what do you need to work on? Because I'm assuming we'll practice whatever we're not up-to-speed on."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:29 am

~Kozuke~
I nod, following in step besides her as we head along the familiar path to Kira's house.

"While I am grateful for the compliment, I surely have nothing in the bag. There is some very intense competition that will be difficult to overcome. Our team is formidable, but there is still much to do and many to surpass. . ."

~Ayaka~
I think for a moment, considering what I needed to improve upon. "My taijutsu needs work, but I'm not sure how much one more day will be able to help me. . . I never really had a knack for that kind of stuff after all."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:16 pm

- Azami -

"Oh, if it's taijutsu you need to work on, I can help you!" I say. "I've always been good with that. Not so much ninjutsu."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:37 pm

~Kira
"Alright, let's try this again. Doton: Renga no Jutsu!" I shout, trying again to create a wall of earth. This time, a wall did appear, so the hand signs were right - but I had been so focused on if it was right or not that I'd forgotten to infuse a sufficient amount of chakra.

"Ugh, great. Alright, this time for real!" I said as I began making the seals for the third time.

~Hakari
Walking nonchalantly up to my teammates, I yawn loudly while taking my time, even though I knew Hideo was probably miffed that I was late. I almost let myself smile at the guilty pleasure I took in making him wait for me, but it was better not to show it on my face.

"Did you have to wait long for me? My bad, I guess I got lost or something," I said with a shrug once I finally made it over to them.

~Yabuto
"How are you doing, little sis?" I ask, patting her on the head affectionately. "And Inochida. I'm supposed to be meeting my genin soon, but if there's anything I can help you with just say so."

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:25 pm

- Shigure -

Both Hyuga-sensei and I knew that she wasn't the slightest bit guilty, but I didn't hear Hideo comment on it. "Now that you're both here, we're going to get started preparing for the exams. We'll go over some ninja terminology first, just to get it out of the way. Then we'll practice."

The slight rustling of paper told me that Hideo had a small notepad in his hand. He took a moment, like he was reading what was on it. "Shigure," he said. "Name Counterbalancing."

My response was immediate. "That's when a technique of the same nature counteracts another." Too easy.

"Good. Hakari, name the two methods of transforming chakra."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:02 pm

~Sanari~

"Oh!" I exclaimed, stopping so quickly Kaede bumped her head into my leg, "Wait, do you think she's already training? It's the day before the exams she must be at the training area already, let's head over there."

~Shikari~

I scrunched up my shoulders as he pat my head, fixing my hat once he moved on with a frown, "I'm fine."

"Yeah, we just wanted to see if we beat you here this time," Inochida teased him with a grin, "It'll happen one day, you know."

"Not if you take so long eating all the time," I argued, rolling my eyes.

"Hey!" He yelled, turning to me with his hands on my hips, "We need our energy and I will not choke on my food to make you happy."

That almost made me laugh but the only thing I showed was a small upturn of my lips before falling back into a deadpan expression, "Yeah, yeah."

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:59 am

~Kozuke~
I shrug, shoving my hands in my pockets as we come to a stop. "Makes sense, I guess. Wouldn't hurt to stop by and check regardless."

~Ayaka~
"That would be great! I'd feel a lot more at ease if I was a bit better at that kind of stuff," I reply. I was sufficient enough to defend myself against an average opponent, but there'd be no way I could rely on my skills in that for the upcoming exam. I didn't know if I would even need to, but it wouldn't hurt to try and improve.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:32 am

~Hakari
Sighing and rolling my eyes as Hideo began quizzing us, I knew this was pointless already. The first question he asked was too basic, especially for Shigure. And the one he asked me was just as bad.

"This is pointless. They're not gonna ask us this easy stuff on the exam. I'm just gonna copy off someone else anyways, whoever seems like they know what they're doing," I say with a bit of a condescending tone in my voice. "But anyways, the answer is nature transformation and... shape transformation," I add after a brief pause. They'd drilled this basic stuff into us back in Kirigakure, but it had been a while since I'd been in that environment.

~Yabuto
"You sound more like an Akimichi clan member than a Yamanaka one," I comment as the bicker back and forth. It was nice that Shikari was at least getting along with her teammate.

"Speaking of them, where's Choma?"

Last edited by Ace on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next