FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» ☆ Superior ☆ [Roleplay Thread]
Today at 12:01 pm by Kane

» [APP THREAD] Superior RPG
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by Cana

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:24 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 1:32 am by Cana

» {PROMO THREAD} The Divine
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:17 am by Salphirix

» Bloodwillow {APP THREAD}
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:03 pm by Comrade Squid

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:23 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» Final Fantasy - GoL [Private RP]
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:13 pm by Salphirix

» Fairy Tail: Malevolence
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:36 am by Salphirix

April 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Re: Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Post by Ace on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:57 am

~Makoto
Looks like it's the hard way. Ninjutsu was usually somewhat of a problem for me, but thankfully it seemed like the Sarutobi girl's ninjutsu wasn't much better than mine, and fire was right up my alley. Besides, this technique's flaw was that while it covered a large range, it wasn't as effective as a concentrated burst, so it wouldn't be too hard to cancel out the portion of it headed for me with an equally powerful fire-type jutsu.

With only six hand signs needed, I quickly shot back with, "Don't come crying to me later! Fire Release: Flame Bullet," effectively cutting a hole in her technique. Jumping backwards afterwards, my Sharingan picks up the two paper bombs that Azami throws. With only a few seconds before they burst, I quickly leap behind another tree and hide there, hoping it would act as cover. I cover my ears as the explosion comes, eyes still open.

"Keep em busy!" I shout to my team after I unplugged my ears. I didn't think I'd going to be able to land a visual genjutsu with all these trees, so instead I decided to go with audial genjutsu. "If you could provide some extra cover at the same time that would be great," I mutter to no one in particular as I take out my ocarina, hoping Hidema and Koharu would be able to handle them for a bit.

However, as soon as I take out my ocarina and raise it to my lips I use a basic, and perhaps not quite perfect, Clone Jutsu, leaving a replica of me behind while I seek cover elsewhere. Hopefully it would distract them my enemies for a few moments, which is all that I needed.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 am

~Hidema~

The second Azami claps her hands together I knew that the conversation was over. My hands fell from where they were crossed over my chest and I watched at Makoto's own jutsu cut through her fire. My head whipped around as I heard the two distinct thinks of kunai in a tree next to me and my hands flew into a flurry of seals.

"Earth Release: Earth flow wave!" I called out as I made the last sign, the earth beneath me taking me up onto a curve of rock that kept me above the flames and explosion.

I look to where Ayaka ran off to and predicted her path before flicking my wrist and sending a pillar of rocks to where I thought she would be when it reached her.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:37 am

- Koharu -

I signed with my hands rapidly, feeling my stomach lurch when a pillar of earth below me began to rise rapidly. If I wanted my next move to be efficient, I would need to be on higher ground.

"And though we miss the little girl,
You've made us awful proud
Funny how our lives change,
'Cause you're our hero now."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:33 am

~Ayaka~
Keeping my eyes on the other team, I see one of them following me with their gaze as they make hand signs and knew something was up. As I walk, I feel the ground rumble beneath my feet and immediately drop into a crouch.

Sure enough, almost immediately after, a pillar shoots out from under my feet and I'm launched into the air. I use the momentum to boost myself higher, lengthening my body and twisting in the air. I pull out three kunai and send them flying to the enemies as I plummet down. Quickly, I drop into a roll before standing and flattening myself behind the pillar for cover.

Taking stock of the situation, I assess that one of their members had disappeared into the forest and the other two were still out here. So the other one was doing some kind of jutsu that needed secrecy so I would need to remain on guard. I create my hand sign from behind the pillar and send my shadow out through the shadows of the forest, starting its trail toward the opposition.

~Kozuke~
I sense another team's presence and dip to the side, peering through the bushes as I spot three members from our village standing on the ground below. I suppress my chakra and pull out a kunai, ready to launch it as soon as my team noticed what I had seen.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:43 am

~Hidema~

From my position on my pillar I could see Ayaka diving behind a rock to hide from my attack. Taking stock of the situation I decided that I would need an attack to try and hit all of our opponents, or at the very least keep them on their toes. Koharu seemed to need a moment to prepare whatever she was doing so I could at least serve as a distraction for now. Since Makoto never told me what he was planning I couldn't take his moves into account and made a decision.

"Earth Release: Flying Thrown Stones!" I said as my hands made the signs necessary, a flurry of rocks rising from the ground and flying towards our opponents.

~Sanari~

"Kaede, heel," I whispered and she stopped immediately, looking up at me expectantly as we waited in the trees. I looked over to Kozuke and kept my voice as quiet as possible, "I could use Fang passing fang, get the jump on them. Unless you have another plan?"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:15 am

~Kozuke~
"That sounds like it would work," I nod, moving to another tree so they wouldn't be able to identify me immediately when she attacked.

Looking closer, I saw that I recognized the individuals, well at least some of them. I noticed Rei, the Hyuga girl and what I thought was the boy from the Sand village. I knew very little about them save for their general abilities. So this would be interesting.

~Ayaka~
I take the hit from the stones, not wanting to break my concentration on my jutsu. I let out a low grunt as my body flattens more against the back of the pillar though my shadow continues forward. Peeking out, I see it's nearing the pillar where one of their members was on top of. If I could just connect with him, it'd be a lot easier.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:12 am

~Makoto
Taking a deep breath, I begin to play the ocarina, trying to set the tune properly to create a genjutsu. I heard a commotion as rocks around, likely thrown by my teammates, but didn't pay it much attention. Getting this genjutsu going was all that mattered. After a bit of adjustment, I found the proper tune and stood up, pointing the ocarina towards the enemy as I moved out from behind the tree so the sound would travel better and began the first few low tones of my genjutsu which made their way through the woods. It wasn't a particularly strong genjutsu; it wouldn't knock them completely unconscious or anything. However, it was one that would activate rather quickly, since I only needed to play for about 30 seconds before it actually took full effect, and once it had they would remain in the genjutsu until we hit them or until I finished playing. Which, if my team was smart, they would make sure not to cause them any pain so we could simply take their scroll and be on our way.

Now I just had to make sure they didn't attack me; hopefully my team was able to keep them occupied as I'd asked.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:16 am

~Hidema~

Once I hear Makoto's song I finally realize what he's planning. I decide to keep up this barrage of rocks for a few more seconds but I knew that I wouldn't be able to touch any of them once his song was done.

Maybe it was intuition or maybe I was just lucky and I noticed a small shift on the ground that kept moving, a shadow that I assumed was coming from Ayaka's location. I let my pillar of rocks crumble underneath me and started moving around quickly on the ground, still pulling rocks from the earth to send flying towards them. I needed to keep her attention on me as Makoto completed his jutsu so I couldn't run away from her attack, I just needed to be faster than it.

~Sanari~

"Got it!" I said with a salute before patting Kaede on the head. My ninken looked up at me as my hands flew into the signs and her tail started to wag as she saw what we were about to do, making me laugh softly.

"Beast Human Taijutsu Secret Art: Fang Passing Fang!" I said once I formed the last sign. Kaede and I fell from the branch we were perched on, starting to spin so quickly we were just two blurs of movement hurtling towards the ground. Even if we didn't hurt them with this first attack we could hopefully at least scatter them and maybe even scare them a little.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:47 pm

(I need to get this rolling tbh)

- Azami -

"Wait, Makoto," I say to myself once the fire settles. I scan my surroundings, but I can't find him anywhere. He's good at genjutsu, right? That means he's bad news.

Sure enough, the melody of an ocarina floats from between the trees. Shoot, I don't have much time! Desperately, I make a break towards the sound of the ocarina. How long until the genjutsu takes hold? I have no idea, but it won't be long.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
Currently Watching: The Legend of Korra
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:56 am

~Ayaka~
As soon as I hear the music start to play, I call off my shadow so that I could move more freely. I grab moss off the tree nearby and without shame, shove it into my ears to try and stop from hearing it. It wasn't a perfect solution, but it would hopefully suffice, at least for now.

I spot Azami sprint off and move to follow her, keeping an eye on the others as we run. I would provide back up, at least for now.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next