FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Re: Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:00 pm

~Sanari~

I kept close to Kaede, watching her every move as well as the trees in front of us. After a while she started to growl in the back of her throat again, ears flattening down on the top of her head. We were definitely getting closer to whoever this was.

~Hidema~

A broken branch here. A small crack in the bark. A rustle of leaves far up ahead.

My teammate was leaving a trail that was helpful for me but also helpful for any other team, which was not good for any of us. Perhaps I was being too observant for my own good and making a mountain out of a molehill but we needed to find Makoto and find another team so we could get out of this damn forest.

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:42 pm

~Kozuke~
Given my proximity to Sanari, I'm able to pick up on the faint growling emitting from Kaede. Having worked with the pair has taught me what that means. I make no outward shift in my appearance, continuing to follow the trail she was blazing for us.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:26 am

{ Kumori }

"Agreed." The running team may also have been going after another group, meaning there'd be more to fight and a better chance they'd group up on our team.

"I'm ready to go whenever you guys are."

app thread { the divine } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:50 pm

~Rei
"Alright, then everyone follow me and stay quiet. I think this could likely be a trap, so lets try to surprise them from a side they're not guarding from. We have to go around them, but I think it will be worth it," I say to my teammates.

~Hakari
I wait for whatever Shigure had to say, not being able to detect where whatever it was had gone. I guess these two weren't totally useless after all.

~Kira
I follow after the others, trying to continue guarding our backs while following the others but unsure if I was doing a very good job of it.

~Makoto
Barreling through the underbrush, I don't even notice when I knock right into someone. Falling backwards, I clutch my forehead as it throbs from my idiocy. However, I quickly open my eyes, trying to stand as fast as I could - there was no time to think, especially if I'd encountered an enemy team. Looking over, I see who I'd hit - from the headband I knew it was a Konoha shinobi, and I was pretty sure this girl in particular was part of the Nara clan. Ayaka, was it?

"Well well, looks like I got lucky. Found someone!" I call out to my team, hoping they were close behind.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:16 pm

- Shigure -

"Coming this way," I whisper. "I don't recognize any of their footsteps. I don't think it's any of Konoha's Genin."

- Azami -

"Woah!" I rush to Ayaka's side, taking stock of who'd bumped into her. "Wait . . . Makoto?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:22 pm

~Hidema~

"You didn't 'find someone' you ran into someone if we want to get technical," I called back, having caught up enough to see that whole situation. Oh well, maybe we could get out of this quickly after all. I believed we had the skill to take this team but with everything happening I was having a small bit of trouble keeping up with every detail like I usually would.

~Sanari~

"I think they're just up ahead," I whispered back to Kozuke, seeing he was close enough to hear me, "Keade's getting more anxious by the second."

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 am

~Makoto
"Shut it," I mutter to Hidema. We had to act serious.

"You must be the one of the jinchuriki girl, right? Not Hakari, she's the other one from Kiri... so that means you're... Azami, was it? Yeah, that's it. What a pleasant surprise. Well, should we do this the easy way or the hard way? The three of you aren't any match for us - I mean, sure, if you could actually control the beast inside you, then maybe, but let's not kid ourselves. Now let's not make this harder than it has to be. Tell you what, just show us your scroll. If its not the one we need, we'll be on our way. But if it is, then you should seriously consider handing it over. Sound good?"

~Hakari
"Prepare for battle, then," I mutter, drawing my two kamas and readying my chakra.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:44 am

~Hidema~

I swung down from the last tree in my path to stand next to Makoto and Koharu, barely containing an eye roll. Now he wanted to be sensible.

Instead I trained my eyes on the team in front of us, finally seeing who they were. Sarutobi Azumi, Nara Ayaka, and Nekoka Akiha. In the first task the three had used their innocent and timid looks to try and feign weakness, but since we were from the same village I knew better. Since they were all a year older than us I never saw much of their training but there was enough information for me to go off of. They were a strong enough team behind all the deception, each possessing a certain strength or ability that could prove difficult for us. Oh well, we weren't going to be completely helpless against them, more plans formulating as I thought this through.

As I sized the other team up I let Makoto do the talking. As much as I hated his rashness I couldn't deny that he was basically the voice of this team and his intimidation could prove helpful. I just wanted to get this trial over with before anything unfortunate happened.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:07 am

- Azami -

I stand still long enough to listen to all of Makoto's speech -- and I do mean all of it, despite how painful it is to hear. How arrogant can a guy get? While he speaks, I look behind him, where Hidema's sizing us up. They all know we're not innocent. They know we're a threat.

Then I guess that means there's no point bothering with the act. I bat my eyelashes. "You sure do talk big." I clap my hands together, already executing a series of hand signs. "But I've found people like you talk big to overcompensate for areas they lack in. In your case, that's -- Fire Release: Great Flame Technique!"

I cut myself off mid-sentence to eject a large stream of fire from my mouth, headed straight for the other team. The fire's breadth already starts to widen the closer it gets to Makoto and the others. Hopefully that should give Ayaka and Akiha enough time to decide how they want to attack.

- Shigure -

That would be wise. Slowly, I reach to my leg, extracting a kunai from one of the pouches.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:47 am

~Mitsugi~
I send out the four bugs and wait, drawing a kunai as well. Just a bit longer and we'd have some information about the people following us.

~Ayaka~
"Ow!" I whine, stumbling a few paces backwards as a force slams into me. Azami and Akiha quickly appear by my side as the dude summons his team and starts monologuing. I roll my eyes at the display, not at all impressed. As he talks, I take stock of the team, immediately recognizing them as genin from our village. They were a year younger, so we didn't train together, but I had seen them practice and knew some of their abilities. I take my pigtails and tie them into a single, taught, high ponytail; it was time to take this seriously.

Without warning, Azami launches an attack and I immediately rush into action. I dive to the side and sprint, putting a decent amount of distance between us before reaching behind my back and launching two explosive paper bombs forward where they stick into the tree near the other team with a dull thud.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next