FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Re: Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:58 pm

~Hidema~

I turned to look at Koharu, an eyebrow raised at her comment and a hint of a smile on my lips, "Our teammate just left us to go off alone in a deadly forest and you can only say 'Welp'?"

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:55 am

~Kozuke~
"As I suspected. . ." I mutter, continuously moving my gaze as best I could throughout the incredibly dense forest. I could detect movement, but most of it was just from stray wildlife as far as I could tell. I could just barely sense the presence of other shinobi, though I couldn't pinpoint their location. All I knew is that they were fairly far away from us at the moment.

"That confirms it. There is a team nearby. I'm confident with our abilities and Kaede's aid, we could track them fairly easily. Do we want to take this opportunity to go after another team? My personal suggestion would be we attempt some form of reconnaissance and then make a decision from there."

~Yuto~
As soon as she speaks, I move to guard, keeping my eyes peeled and ready to make a move if anything suspicious were to arise. I needed to do my best to keep her protected so she could use her abilities to better our team's chances of success.

~Ayaka~
"Let's go faster! We need to hurry and try to find a team we can fight!" I suggest as I quicken my pace, taking a steady sprint through the underbrush.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salphirix on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:39 am

{ Kumori }

I'm on high alert as Rei does her thing. I haven't said much, mostly not to add to any noise we had to make, but I've been listening and thinking out possible plans and situations that could unfold between us and the other teams.

It might seem kind of weird, but to me, it was helpful to think of anything I'd have to go through. If I could mentally prepare at the very least, it was good enough for me.

app thread { the divine } rp thread

Blood stains washing underneath the waves

I'll be reaching out to keep you safe

Salphirix
Roleplay Moderator
Roleplay Moderator

https://salpphie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:29 pm

~Sanari~

"Sounds like a plan," I agreed with a thumbs up, Kaede barking softly in agreement. She had already picked up on the scent of whatever team was out there so it wouldn't be too hard tracking them down. I could only hope it wasn't a super strong team, I didn't want to disappoint Kozuke and Kira by getting taken down so early.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:53 pm

~Kozuke~
"Okay so Sanari and Kaede, you two can take the lead since you most likely have a better handle on the trail. I'll follow behind and Kira can guard the rear once more," I recommend, rising from my knelt position and preparing to take off. The sooner we got to this team, the better. We needed to move quickly to ensure their scroll was not taken by another.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:15 pm

~Kira
"Got it," I say from above, keeping my voice as low as possible. I was a bit nervous to say the least, but I knew we would be able to pull this through, somehow.

~Rei
"So, there's two teams in a nearby vicinity," I mutter to my team as I reach out as far as I can with Byakugan. To our left, a team is moving away towards the south east. It almost looks like... they're chasing something. But I can't be sure. I haven't checked in that direction, and by the time I do it'll probably be out of range. There's another team up to the north, north east who seems like they've made camp and aren't moving at all. What do you guys think?" I ask after telling them what I'd seen.

~Hakari
I quickly dive into the underbrush as I see movement ahead of us, not saying anything in case it was overheard. The movement didn't seem as though it was going in our direction - whatever it was, it probably hadn't seen us yet and was just crossing our path.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:18 pm

~Sanari~

"Got it! Ready Kaede?" I asked my companion, reaching up to scratch her ears before lifting her from my bag and placing her on the branch. She sniffed around some more and once she had the scent again she barked excitedly, her tail wagging as she looked back up to me. I grinned, "That's a good girl, let's move out."

With another shrill whistle Kaede took off and I followed close behind her, letting her take the lead and bring us to our opponents.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:47 pm

~Kozuke~
As soon as Sanari and Kaede take off, I follow closely behind, keeping my pace to match theirs.

~Mitsugi~
I spot Hakari diving to a halt and quickly follow, landing nearby and silently making my way next to her. I wait for any indication that we were spotted or that a team was crossing our path, taking this opportunity to start seeing if any of my insects had returned.

~Yuto~
I consider briefly before speaking up. "That team camping out seems like a good target. If they aren't moving, it may be easier to ambush them and take their scroll," I say with a shrug.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:30 pm

- Shigure -

I'm diving near Hakari into the bushes, taking cover and straining to hear. In the next moment of quiet, sure enough, I hear three different heartbeats, all pounding rapidly.

"I can't tell who they are," I whisper to Hakari, so slow I can barely even hear myself. "Their hearts are beating faster than normal, but that tells me nothing."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:35 pm

~Mitsugi~
As I catch my breath, clusters of my insects return to me. From them I learn the location of one of the Genin teams from our village, but little else. We were moving much too quickly for them to get a good read on anything in such a short time.

"In what direction?" I whisper to Shigure, already summoning four beetles through my palm and commanding them to hover nearby. I couldn't hear any heartbeats or any other indicator of presence nearby, save for the odd feeling in my gut that we were being watched. Given Shigure's hightened sense of hearing, I figured he had a decent read on where they were, or at least in which direction.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next