FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
June 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:15 am

- Azami -

"Yeah! And don't forget, I'm not accidentally throwing fireballs at our leader's face anymore. That's always an improvement!"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Carrie by Stephen King
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XV
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:18 am

~Ayaka~
I giggle at the memory of the first time that happened. And the second time. And the third. . .

"Not lighting people on fire is always a sign of improvement," I agree with another giggle. "Unless that comes up in the Exams, of course. Then fireball anyone in the face that you need to!"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:22 am

- Azami -

"Yes! Fireball all the Genins!" I pause. "Well, I mean, except for you guys. You guys are cool."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:32 am

~Ayaka~
"I'm glad you would spare us that fate!" I laugh, though at the back of my mind, I can't shake the uneasiness I feel with the Chunin Exams looming so close in my future. I wanted to do my parents, my whole clan, proud and I didn't want to let down my team.

"Speaking of Akiha, do you know where she is? I haven't heard from her in a few days."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:34 am

- Azami -

I shrugged. "I'm sure she's fine. It's not like we've had extra free time, either, with all of the exam preparation."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:45 am

~Ayaka~
"True. . . That's a good point. Since we have squad training today, we should see her then!" Smooth. She definitely doesn't suspect you forgot there was training.

"Speaking of competition, who do you think is our toughest?" I ask, curious as to her insight on the matter.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:59 am

- Azami -

"Oh gosh . . . Yuki is concerning. She's the oth . . . she's a Jinchuriki." To say that she's the 'other' Jinchuriki would be to acknowledge that I was a Jinchuriki as well. And that was something I didn't like thinking about. "And she's got Shigure backing her up, which makes it worse. And then Kozuke is even more intimidating than Shigure. And I don't think the rest of Kozuke's team are slouches. Which means . . . basically all of the teams I know are tough."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:36 pm

~Shikari~

"Yabuto? Yabuto, are you here?" I called out, spinning in a slow circle as we entered the training area.

"Oh come on, you have to put more spirit into it," Inochida said, pushing me out of the way. I rolled my eyes and brought a hand up to cover my ear as he cupped his mouth with his own hands and screamed, "Yo! Teach, where are you?!"

~Sanari~

"Kaede, slow down!" I said with a giggle, chasing my excited pup down the slightly crowded street, "I know you want to get there but we have time!"

We made it to Kozuke's house, knocking on the door and waiting. We could go get Kira and head over to train next, we had a lot to do.

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:55 pm

~Ayaka~
"So basically the all of the other teams are super scary and intimidating," I say with a small exhale of nervous laughter. That did little to quell my nerves. Though in the end, worrying about them would do me no good; I needed to focus on myself and my team in order to have as high a possibility for success as possible.

"What do you think we're going to be covering in training today?" I ask, trying to keep up conversation so I wouldn't get stuck in my own thoughts.

~Kozuke~
I wipe the sweat from my brow with a hand towel and toss it to the ground, rising up from my seated position and stretching my back. Slowly rotating my neck to work out the kinks and sore muscles, I methodically work the rest of my body to cool down after the intense session of this morning. My serenity was briskly broken by the sound of someone clearing their throat nearby. I sigh and open my eyes, turning to face the source of the sound which came from one of father's servants.

"Speak," I say bluntly, eager to get to the bottom of whatever it was that father wanted.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but your teammate from the academy, the one with the dog? Yes, she is outside. It appears she is expecting you."

The announcement of Sanari reminded me that we were supposed to get together today to prepare for the exams tomorrow and I mentally facepalm at my absent mindedness. Regardless, this was much better news than a message from father.

"Oh, thank you for letting me know," I reply simply, rushing off to change out of my sweaty practice clothes.

Within a few minutes, I rush to the front door and throw it open, spotting Sanari and Kaede standing before me. A half smile briefly slips onto my face as I exit and slide the door shut behind me.

"Hey, Sanari. Sorry to keep you waiting."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:03 am

~Sanari~

"No problem!" I assured him with a grin, Kaede eagerly running around his feet as he came outside, "It's her you need to apologize to, she's too excited to wait much longer."

As I talked I looked my teammate over, seeing how worn out he looked already, "You ready for some training?"

I am, and always will be, the optimist.
The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams.
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next