Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:30 pm

火の意志

- Application Thread -

- Azami -

"The Chunin Exams . . . "

I held the flyer in my hand, printed with the symbol of the leaf, as well as lettering describing the time and location for the first day of the Chunin Exams.

Tomorrow, huh?

I folded up the flyer and stuffed it into one of my pockets. The air was thick with the smell of steaming ramen from a local shop, and two women passed by, chatting about the day. I picked up my pace -- squad training was in just a few minutes, and I would be late if I didn't go fast.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:36 pm

~Shikari~

"Inochida? Inochida are you up? Come on..." I drawled, banging on his front door in an attempt to wake him.

With a few more knocks I sighed, resting my hand against the door and digging out the spare key he gave me, "What a pain."

"Inochida," I kept calling out, walking through his apartment as I flipped on the lights, pausing in the kitchen to set down my bag of food and turn on his electric kettle.

"Hey, moron," I finally snapped at him as I reached his room, picking up a pillow on the ground and throwing it on top of him asleep in bed. I rolled my eyes when he jumped, ready for a fight before he saw me and relaxed, "I go through all the trouble of bringing you breakfast and you're sleeping in, we're going to be late."

"Sorry that some of us need our beauty sleep," he grumbled, glaring at me as he untangled the blankets around his leg.

Rolling my eyes again I turned from the room and headed back to the kitchen, "Whatever, just hurry up."

Inochida didn't emerge from his room until I had the food heated and coffee made. Despite his grumpy mood in the mornings he managed a grin and pulled me into a one armed hug at the sight of breakfast, "And you act like you don't like me."

I huffed out a laugh and threw a napkin at him, "Just eat up, moron."

~Sanari~

"Kaede! Kaeeeeeeede!" I called out, whistling twice before she ran around the corner, yipping excitedly.

"That's a good girl," I cooed, rubbing her ears before setting down her food and water, "Eat up, now, girl. We have a big couple days ahead of us."

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:48 pm

~Hakari
Getting out of bed took more than the usual amount of effort today. For a while, I just lay there, my mind blank as I tried to just pretend I was back in the Hidden Mist, away from this hated village. But no, I was still here. I could tell because there were birds chirping outside, and the laughter of children somewhere nearby. Those were never heard back in my hometown. Still, why get up? A beast was locked up inside of me, just waiting to break out. Even though I couldn't hear its voice anymore, I knew it was there. It always would be, until death. That's what they'd told me, at least.

Is there any reason to go outside today? I couldn't think of one. However, someone would probably come around and get me if I didn't go outside. They were really pesky about that kind of thing.

Sighing, I got out of bed and forced myself to go through my morning routine. Don't tell anyone anything personal, I remind myself. Don't even smile at them. It was more fun that way.

Heading outside after grabbing a lemon and taking a bite out of it, I began walking in a random direction. I made sure to just choose a path at random, keeping whoever might be following me on their toes. If I ever did get the chance to escape, they would never know which route I'd gone - I just had to familiarize myself with every hiding spot and escape route that there was in the meantime while maintaining a random daily walking schedule. Hopefully it would pay off, and the sooner the better. The Chunin exams were almost here, and it might just be the chance I needed.

~Kira
"Let's see... Body Replacement Jutsu, check. Clone Jutsu, check. Transformation Jutsu, yeah. This is all easy. Plus, I've got the walking on trees stuff down. This should be cake," I muttered. "Plus, I started learning some Earth Style techniques... let's see here, which was the one I was trying yesterday?" I muttered as I tried to remember the hand signs.

"There's like... 11 of them, I think. Well, here goes!" I say aloud, albeit a bit unnecessarily, just in case anyone was nearby. After all, this might not be pretty.

"Doton: Renga no Jutsu!" I shout, pushing my hands down against the ground and closing my eyes. After a second, I open my eyes. Aaaaand nothing.

"Aww, great. I guess I forgot one of the hand signs." So was it rat... or ox? Now where did I put that scroll I was looking at yesterday...

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:47 pm

~Inochida~

I was still in the middle of my food when Shikari stood to leave, grabbing her bag and making her way to the door.

"Woah, woah, woah," I called out to her, shoveling a few more bites into my mouth before scrambling after her, smacking against a wall as I yanked on my shoes, "Whats the rush? We've got plenty of time. I like to be early to stuff but jeez."

"I was tired of waiting on you," she said with a shrug, "You eat so slow it's a wonder you're still well-nourished."

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest, sticking my nose up in the air, "It's not my fault I like to take my time."

Fixing my hair and clothes as we walked I let the subject drop, though, knowing why she was actually doing this. Even if she never showed it, she wanted to make her brother proud and be as powerful as he was. She didn't want to mess that up by something as trivial as being late.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm

- Hideo -

Next to me, Shigure Uchiha looked to me. Perhaps look was the wrong term. Given the forehead protector over his eye sockets, he's doing anything but seeing. "I don't sense her here yet. Where's Hakari?"

"In two minutes, here," I said. The second hand of my pocketwatch lumbered clockwise. I glanced up, checking to see if the Jinchuriki had magically appeared in the second I was looking at the time. No such luck. But she'd have to be here soon. Any misconduct from her part, any at all, and she would be in for a world of trouble.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top